Denmark is going full nationalist

Multiple things have happened recently in Denmark, all regarding Muslims. I thought I would give you an update, as we haven't reached the international news, since the jewelry-law.

>Danish government have allowed Danish soldiers to stand guard at the border towards Germany, from October 1st. The mayor of Flensborg said it's a 'disaster' in her response
>Our cities needs those police men the soldiers will replace, to handle the gang violence that have spiked recently in our cities among, you guessed it, Muslims
sputniknews.com/europe/201709121057315012-denmark-border-police-army/

>Lately the supervision of Muslim schools has been sharpened, which have resulted in the discovery of lectures in Jihad, teachers teaching in Arabic, strong indoctrination against Danish society - among other things. All illegal of course
>The schools are sponsored by Islamic Development Bank, which is owned by Saudi-Arabia, Libya and Iran
Sorry, no English links
bt.dk/danmark/endnu-en-muslimsk-friskole-risikerer-at-miste-tilskud

Here's the best news
>Today, a majority of Danish Parliament have openly said that integration is not enough anymore, 3rd world immigrants have to assimilate into our culture and society
>"We and the immigrants are not going to meet in the middle. We shall not bow towards them. " - Inger Stǿjberg, Integration Minister of Denmark
>A history professor, who have researched national identity in many years , and who have changed his belief over the past 5 years, have argued that Muslims have to become Christian Lutheran in order to keep the Danish society intact. As the says:
>"The strength of Danish society is that our society is homogeneous. We must safeguard this and, therefore, we must dare demand that immigrants assimilate themselves, " - Uffe Ǿstergård, Professor Emeritus
jyllands-posten.dk/indland/ECE9863955/partier-integration-er-ikke-nok-indvandrere-skal-tilpasse-sig/

Other urls found in this thread:

cphpost.dk/news/lgbt-community-in-denmark-rejoices-homosexual-marriages-in-church-are-not-against-constitution.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OvPHFSSjXyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

death squads soon?

Do they allow gay marriage though :^)?

no you faggot scum

>Lutheran
gay

We have the least amount of """Nazis""" among the Nordic countries, because we discuss the problem, instead of doing whatever Sweden is doing

You shut your mouth you whore!

>wants danish society to remain homogeneous
>allows shitskins to stay if they pretend to change religious beliefs

>assimilation
>not forced explusion
Lol nah you're still fucked

Cool, finally Denmark's showing it's teeth to the muslim migrants. That's why I was hoping to see when I came here...

>Denmark sorting itself out

build a wall on the German border and blow up that bridge to Sweden, they ain't uncucking themselves anytime soon if at all ~WWZ style.

I know non-Muslim shitskins who are just as Danish as me. It's not, that much, about genetics, but way more about culture

>just as danish as me
>literally completely different heritage, DNA, everything
>JUST
taqiyya seems to work well

Both that I call friends, are halfies

Cultural nationalism is this which Roman Dmowski and other our founding father develop during 2 RP which was melting pot.
Sadly many mistake it with civic nationalism.

You seem to be the only country doing and actually freakin releasing government studies on these basic protestant common sense issues.

> Today, a majority of Danish Parliament have openly said that integration is not enough anymore, 3rd world immigrants have to assimilate into our culture and society

Give one example of a country where Muslims have been assimilated peacefully. Trying as silicate or integrate them in our societies is a mistake, they simply have to go back.

bump

Fucking moron.

The sad thing is that scandinavians will be dindus in the future, if you don't do something about all the immigrants soon

Its making the right steps i guess...

Trying to assimilate...

the countries about which the refugees dont care are the most racist

>2000 data
Buddy, we have data from 2014, just released a few months ago. showing that non-western immigrants costs us 33 billion DKK. Every. Single. Year.

Based 51 year-old migrants.

Godspeed, Denmark.

Forgot pic

Only way it would work is if the penalty for nonassimilation was expulsion.

>tfw Denmark sets the example of sensible sovereignty for the rest of Europe
>tfw everyone loves Denmark

I'm OK with this

Nope, Still fucked up, still too progressive to save your ass

t. kike

Exactly, that would be a minimum to make it work

Those aren't halfies. They're full blown niggers

Music to my ears.
I'm so glad for you guys.
Bump

This happens if the non-whites are in small percentages. In higher percentages they develop their own separate culture.

thats nice but wikipedia says you are 12% non-european so when are you kicking out the rest of em?

This is a bad example as they all look pretty similar to her and

Show Scandinavia the way, Denmark

Why do we keep letting mainly protestant countries ruin Europe?

At least Danemark is doing some based shit

cphpost.dk/news/lgbt-community-in-denmark-rejoices-homosexual-marriages-in-church-are-not-against-constitution.html

why is less danish posters than swedish or norwegian. sorry, i was always wondering about that

How cute, though this will amount to nothing. Muslims outnumber your army and police, and your native populace cant form effective grassroot resistance because of their consumerist autism. If pushed enough the muzzies will just slaughter you like cattle and take over your little gay land.

As I said earlier, they are halfies, their mother/father could come to Denmark, because they were educated. Their children grew up among white people, because their parents have jobs. I see no difference in their behavior compared to other Danes

I used to smuggle cigarettes to Denmark back in the days when they were cheap here

Denmark into v4 when?

>Sputnik only English based source reporting this
>Entire westcuck media silent

Based Russia redpills g the masses and spreading low-key nationalist aentiments

Cant wait till Bernie bros turn on Denmark now

That can't be true, as there in 2016 were 5 million Danes, and 700k non-Danes, including western

Oh wow, that's so tough against immigrants, damn.
How will they ever recover.
Civic nationalism is HARDCORE.

Since they worked in multi-culti environment of course they had to advocate it (or genocide).
In monoethnic countries such as modern Poland there's no use for any nationalism other than ethnonationalism. Best to avoid the problem with minorities altogether.

>Danish government have allowed Danish soldiers to stand guard at the border towards Germany, from October 1st.

This is by far the biggest worry, Germany is a cyst filling up and it's going to burst one day.

Dammit I keep forgetting pic

Our government is actually seeking alliance with V4, because the Brits are going. But we have opt-outs from all the bullshit the EU is giving you guys right now, so we can't support you, as we have no say.

>Trying as silicate

FUCK YOU ROBOT YOU HAVE UNCOVERED YOURSELF

GO AND MAKE SPANIARDS INTO GELLATINE

HUMAN POWER

Go fuck yourself queer

So is the government straight up abandoning multiculturalsim? Can you even do that? Won't the EU sue you to human rights tribunals or something?

wikipedia says 12% non-danish

and from that 12% non-danish 64% are non-western

so from a population of 5.7 million the amount of non-western danes is around 500k

Good for Denmark. Another stride towards returning Europe to greatness.

Now if Germany can grab their fucking balls and send all the Immigrants to labor camps to work for a citizen status where they can assimilate to German culture while working in said camps, or if they fail to do so, they can be mass deported back to Syria and actually stop being fucking cowards and fight to reclaim their own land instead of trying to run away from everything.

So you've already lost but you just don't know it yet

Kill yourself promptly

We are somewhat redpilled, but i believe we will still fall eventually. On the bottomline we still took in too many refugees.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'm not going to get excited until the entirety of the EU starts deporting non whites en masse desu

>"I actually think a few shitskins can be okay"
>"What you don't care if white people become the minority? You fucking kike.
Everytime

Good for Danes. Hopefully this works out for them.

Yes but we dont have any option so we was forced. Now by lefties they are forced to do same and we should show them best way.

You will, your population is too small to counter the high birthrate of mudslimes

That is true, my dane friend. Denmark's native population is too small to have taken in this many migrants. Replacement is inevitable sadly.

Denmark, just as Britain, have 4 opt-outs, one of them prevents the EU forcing immigration on us.
Actually, the 2nd half of 2018, we have the chairman, and our government have already announced they will try and change the EU human rights, as it's those, not the UN laws, that prevent us from pursuing a sustainable immigration policy

Have you never met a Vietnamese or a Korean? They assimilate and causes no problem. What's wrong with having them in our countries?

Where are you from faggot

>Cucktholics

It's a fucking disgrace

So, are there blacks in Denmark? Are they visible in the capital or what? The issue right now is that as i understand, gang violence is spilling, probably from somalian and middle eastern gangs right? Has something actually changed since you have become so bold? Usually i don't believe the sweden yes memes but is that actually the reason, i mean, it is your close neighbor.

Lmao, Denmark "progressive"

Dræb dig selv fætter

>3rd world immigrants have to assimilate into our culture and society
y tho? Who says? sounds racist to me. You gotta assimilate into muslim society, you old pastry puffers.

Virtually no blacks outside somali refugee centers, it's the shitskins that's an issue.

>beta detected

No, there's not very many blacks in Denmark and the ones here are promptly discriminated against

We'll assimilate when they make a government that goes 900 years without a civil war.

>sputnik
kys, ivan

No. Myltiracialim leads to segregation and identity politics. I think you could only accept fellow Europeans who would blend in in a generation. I wish it weren't this way.

Ask Canada.

They are not as bad as niggers or kebabs but they do not belong here.

If you have ended up in a relationship with one you need to disengage ASAP unless you want to see your lineage end.

Didn't you hear Junker, all EU nations must be in the euro -- there's no such thing as a two speed Europe anymore.

There are a few black here and there. I've only been to the capital a hand full of times.
No, it has not gotten better with the integration of Muslims immigrants, and yes, you are correct it's Muslims shooting Muslims.
The thing that have changed is now after the election, both side of the political scale have chosen a more hard-line towards Muslims. It's actually many former Muslims who are often in the media criticizing Islam.
>Usually i don't believe the sweden yes memes but is that actually the reason, i mean, it is your close neighbor.
You should, at least believe some of them. We take pride in doing the exact opposite of Sweden. Norway have it the same way.
However, Sweden realized a few years ago, that what they were doing wasn't going to work, so they have closed their borders and basically changed their minds.

Godspeed, Denmark. You and your leaders sound reasonable and deserve success in defending your k selected heritage. May your confidence in your own culture remain firm, and may it set a spreading example to your neighbouring countries that you need not apologize, capitulate, nor freak out. Just remain firm and decent.

Have you been to a club? There's so many black people hitting on young white girls. It disgusts me.

Meanwhile...

youtube.com/watch?v=OvPHFSSjXyw

You try and find another source then.

Yes, we hard and our media heard it. But I doubt they dare put that ultimatum on us, as we would vote no, for a 3rd time.

jesus christ

And this is 2014

Godspeed to the Danish people.

I don't know that language, and don't see the Queen anywhere

Thats not the queen of Denmark FYI

While danes are here, Are danes and skåningar different in terms of mentality?

Guy's speaking dutch.

All people east of Jutland is different in terms of mentality. Some call them reserve Swedes.

Based.

>Islamic Development Bank, which is owned by Saudi-Arabia, Libya and Iran
>Lately the supervision of Muslim schools has been sharpened, which have resulted in the discovery of lectures in Jihad, teachers teaching in Arabic, strong indoctrination against Danish society - among other things. All illegal of course

And the sad part is that it's happening both in germany, sweden and every where else. But it's nice to see Denmark taking action against the menace.

My mistake. She is apparently the queen of the Netherlands.. I always confuse these two nations.

My only exposure to Muslims in Denmark was two shitskins on bikes riding past a white girl and slapping her in the face.