RUSSIANS, PLEASE REDPILL ME ON VLADIMIR PUTIN

i want to know some Actual Truths on Putin, and what has he being doing all this Time.

I heard from some that he is just Another (((New World Order))) Puppet, from other, i heard he really is a BASED Guy who fights the Kosher Nostra.

I cannot be sure which is True, and because of this, i want Opinions from Real Russians living in Russia who know all they can about Putin.

Is he really the Badass MoFo who everyone else outside of Russia thinks he is?

Is he truly the Saviour of the White Race and Western Civilization from degeneracy and slavery at the hands of the (((Bankers)))?

Or is he just another Tentacle of the (((Cabal))) strangling the World?

this Thread is a Continued ftom this older Thread from Today:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141343652

From which some Russian i talked with showed an Infograph of pictures of supposed Doubles of Putin.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero
10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle
youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8?t=1404
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes KGB

No need to trust or hate

>an Infograph of pictures of supposed Doubles of Putin

Pic rel is the Infograph in question. From the Thread.

He asked for a ruski, not a nigger.

>putin is a pretty cool guy
>eh likes trump
>doesnt afraid of anything

Hes a cool chess opponent for the US

Nuclear war is silly fear propaganda

Putin may or may not be a bad guy and only he knows that

Putin is like Mao. Our great leader.

I did heard of Putin being KGB, i already know.

Putin is dead.

A murderous idiot?

Whatever you do, don't put faith in a man you cannot trust

Putin has only said some good things, but i cannot confirm he is trustworthy because he suppresses opposition in his country either by necessity or oppression

Russia and China may as well be communist

Great as in Great Great or i will kill you all if you dont praise me Great?

Then dont trust him until he gives power to others

So far it looks like he doesnt serve the russian people beyond the minimum necessary to stop civil war

I already mentioned that Theory:

Unfortunately likely the latter but there's no real way to confirm besides patience

China is a threat though and definitely is not good for humanity

Go to wikipedia and check names and snouts of "russian" oligarchs who basically own most of Russia's riches after USSR collapse. Putin is their man. Ethnic Russians have no power in this country since 1917.

>minimum necessary to stop civil war

maybe Putin is struggling to keep Power to prevent a Catastrophy like a Civil War?

Maybe if Yeltsin stood for more Years, probably this would have happened.

He keeps Russia from (((them))). Haven't had a foothold there since Stalin cleaned house.
The book says he went insane but I believe he found something that angered him.

Putin is a gopnik.

He wants a stable Russia and does not want WW3.
Ask questions for specifics.

>wikipedia

Sorry i use Infogalactic: infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page

And i did heard of jewish Mafia in Russia before, everyone did since 1917

>Putin is their man.

so he works for the (((Devil))) who also rules America from the Shadows?

>Ethnic Russians have no power in this country since 1917.

but guess who has ruled from 1917 til Today. a Semitic, Blood-Sucking, Gold Eating Tribe chosen by Lucifer. And all the Leaders since 1917 were part of the Tribe.

Likely, cant be sure

Either hes a good guy trying to balance or a bad guy seizing power

He doesnt give his people much freedom so the latter seems more likely

'Good' and 'bad' are subjective and life's not a sunday morning cartoon show.

Why should you be trusted?

There are good and evil spirits using our objective reality

Evil ones mostly have more power right now

>He doesnt give his people much freedom so the latter seems more likely

Which is why i specifically asked Russians about the Situation in Russia.

Start here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero

>Evil ones mostly have more power right now

And i wonder myself if Putin is a Good or Evil spirit.

>he suppresses opposition
Good. Democracy is a jewish scam.

>so he works for the (((Devil))) who also rules America from the Shadows?
I'm not exactly sure, perhaps just for lesser kikes who only care about shekels, but facts is that he maintains mass migration from Central Asia, gives gibs to muslims to ensure they breed well and outlawed holohoax denial.
People here approve his fighting in Syria, buy the only reason Russia participates in this war is that oil prices for Europe will drop if Syria falls, and so will shekels of oligarchs behind pootin. All rivalry against US is purely for propaganda purposes in both countries, in fact Russia uses dollar and therefore subdued by Fed and no rival to kikes.

so Putin has Corrupt Crooks in his inner Circle?

You shouldn't trust a random Russian on the internet.
You can just ask me questions and hear my answers, and either take them to heard or dismiss them as lies or shilling. Up to you.
Russia is a miserable, desolate by nature land.
Its very nature is cold, few sunlight drives people to melancholy, lack of caring. Cold winters drove us to barbarous practices.
Leaving a virgin girl tied to a tree at the coldest night, to let the Frost Grandfather take her, if he so wishes and is happy with us...

Russia is a damned, cursed land, existing as a paradox, a country divided by zero. No matter how kind a person that rules us is, the nature of power and our specific reality drives a man to his worst.
And that is when one's usefulness shows.
A kind man who's useless will doom us.
An evil man with good skills will postpone our deaths.

he asked to ruski not some burger riddled by ex nigger president

Over here, our media spoke very positively about Russia when Boris Jeltsin was in charge. From that, I can only deduct that Jeltsin was an American puppet.
Just because our media is happy doesn't mean the Russian people are happy though, I can sort of guess things where really bad under Jeltsin.

Now our media is negative about Russia. So I can sort of guess Putin isn't a puppet of anyone.

>but facts is that he maintains mass migration from Central Asia, gives gibs to muslims to ensure they breed well and outlawed holohoax denial.

I assume immigration from the Stans are like muslims in Western Europe and Mexicans in America??? (All part of the Kalergi Plan, search it)

>People here approve his fighting in Syria, buy the only reason Russia participates in this war is that oil prices for Europe will drop if Syria falls, and so will shekels of oligarchs behind pootin.

So just like Bush Jr, Putin also fights a War for Oil?

>All rivalry against US is purely for propaganda purposes in both countries, in fact Russia uses dollar and therefore subdued by Fed and no rival to kikes.

So Russia, and the Russian People, are SLAVES to the jewish Bankers like America and Americans??????? *gulp*

russian we will invade u and give u drugs and hookers 1 day lets b friends ok pal

Majority of Central Asians are workers.
Muslims are given gibs to pacify them. That works thus far.

>Is he really the Badass MoFo who everyone else outside of Russia thinks he is?
Yes although badass is the overexgagerrated word
Without him there would be no modern Russia
He has basically become the our face and it's absolutely unthinkable to have him sperated from us
Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin
Love it or hate it but it's true
>Is he truly the Saviour of the White Race and Western Civilization from degeneracy and slavery at the hands of the (((Bankers)))?
Yes but I doubt he's aware of it or even believes in the white race
The Crux is
He is pro-nation sovereignty
The western elites are anti, so basically globalists that dream the destruction of whites, all nations borders etc for unbridled Corporatist pillaging

>Or is he just another Tentacle of the (((Cabal))) strangling the World?
No
One look at the polical sphere proves that
He goes against the ((((stream))) and is hated for that
He supports Syria and Iran from total ZOG Submission.

His good deeds:
>He bans gay propaganda and has basically reversed the death of the Russians
>Before him Russia had such a mortality rate and low birthrate the pacetime losses in the 90s
were greater tht WW2
>Made Russia from Africa tier econmy into the 12th in the world
>Completely restored our military and modernized it from ruin

But there are also negative sides, that don't overheads the good though
>Civcuck: refuses to close borders to churka countries where muzzie scum resides
>Allows to jail nationalists for "shaking the boat"
>tolerates way to many kikes talking shit by larping as democracy freedumz of speech
>Is embedded into the oligarchy, didn't completely eliminate it,thinks he can run a country by compromise with thieves y although I suspect he's to powerless and calculating to do anything about it, they'd remove him asap
>Feeds Chechnya and tolerates chechen chimpnout ,naively thinking they can be his guard instead of even if Russians nationalist (as said civcuck)

Americans already did that.
Also, goat hookers and explosives as drugs don't tickle my fancy, mister ahmed.

Chechnya is either to be solved like it was before for centuries - take the top chechen, hire him to deal with Chechnya for you, - or through a genocide.
Russians only do genocides accidentally and intentionally when it's poland.

Hes ex-KGB
He fights for Russia but there are people who view his "war effort" radical
Overall he did good progress relatively to the state Russia was in the 90s

Dictator and oligarch.

Let's be objective. Putin is a full blown cuckold. Here is why:
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high government corruption
>no handguns
>no free speech
>chinese subhumans colonize far east and Siberia

I know that there are a lot of uninformed americans and other putinboos here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 MILLION MINIMUM of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

rusia mut bcome facist ebil naiz i remove all kebabinat0r

usa follow soon in ur path

we wil secks and become burning legion white ppl wil be space kangs

But in the recent brics, russia and china said they'll promote alternatives to usd

A fucking horse could do good things to Russia circa 90s just by virtue of not being Alcoligula.

His first born daughter is married to a jewish banker who secured amazing loans and goverment contracts after the marriage.

Hmmm, makes you think...

>Russia is a miserable, desolate by nature land. Its very nature is cold, few sunlight drives people to melancholy, lack of caring. Cold winters drove us to barbarous practices. Leaving a virgin girl tied to a tree at the coldest night, to let the Frost Grandfather take her, if he so wishes and is happy with us...

Honestly if you ask me, i wish i lived in Winters like in Russia. I cant stand Weather above 20 Degrees, (both Fahrenheit and Celsius) and i cant stand Summer every Year, for me Summer is like Hell and Autumn/Winter is like Heaven. I am just more used to the Cold, I wish i lived in Siberia for the Cold days and nights, and also for the Midnight Sun.

>Russia is a damned, cursed land, existing as a paradox, a country divided by zero. No matter how kind a person that rules us is, the nature of power and our specific reality drives a man to his worst.
And that is when one's usefulness shows. A kind man who's useless will doom us. An evil man with good skills will postpone our deaths.

Wow. that just Sound to Grim, but nice writing, you could be a Great Sci-Fi or Fantasy Writer.

Bunkspha ethedrick, Estonia. Bunkspha ethedrick.

Yeltsin was just a big fat joke. But he was in power during very hard times for a country and being a joke during that isnt helps much, and fuckups were numerous, so people generally dont like him.
i'm tired of this bullshit. Work of common man(and good oil prices) did that, not a mongol manlet and his kike friends stealing from country and into their offshore accounts.

Why do most russian girls like u have such anti-russian views? Maybe it's just what i saw on tv. Is it true?

Hes like Stalin
Stalin killed a lot of people but in a decade created a superpower from a third world country
Putin does rule like KGB did but made the life rating higher (sent the organised crime to near extinction and raised the economy)

He makes America look like a stooge on the international stage and will probably be one of many factors leading to its upcoming isolationism and loss of global hegemony

Despite this I believe he actually has respect for the American people and recognizes how silly their politics are. Deep down he wants to go back to Bush's ranch in Texas and go fishing and shooting many guns. But he recognizes now that he has no more friends in the American circle

I played a game of COD with him one time, his gamertag was shootinputin47

And what will happen after the Gravy Train stops? Gibs cant last forever...

Amen. A lot of Russians by blood have some power, but they lost their ethnic Russian ticket ages ago

I can only say this: under Putin, school classes like this are becoming more and more widespread

Real alternative to USD will unironically result in WW3 where kike-controlled armies of US and anglosphere will fight against non-compliant goyim. Whoever will be these goyim, it's certainly wont be Putin, a well known shabbos goy.

RUSKIES IN THIS THREAD

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

>He is basically russian George Bush

You made ne think of pic related.

And your argument is good enough. I cannot believe America is NOT the only Country with (((Neocon))) in the Power Pyramid. But hey... (((Neocons))) are everywhere to serve israel....

>Stalin
>good
Check what they filmed on Stalin's orders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circus_(1936_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Met_in_Moscow

I mean if he didn't have all power in 1941 must have been a cuck of a leader. Of no surprise, Georgians are notorious idiotic inbreds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Russian

You know what Russians did to celebrate the 9th of May? (Cult of Death type V-Day for redskies)

They put plenty of internationalist, anti-colonalist, anti-racist propaganda.

In 1970s they came up with a shitty movie about pilots to show it every year near and during the 9th of May on TV.

They still do it.

That movie Putincuck orders to be shown on major state-owned TV networks each 9th of may - "V boj idut odni stariki". You know what this movie is about? Uzbek subhuman breeding Russian Slavic girl who happened to be a pilot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Only_Old_Men_Are_Going_to_Battle

That's what the USSR and Red Army stood for - interracial breeding.

Wow rude! Don't make me report you to FSB as ethnic russian nationalist, you filthy racist!

I want this guy to masturbate me my 5 inchers.

It would be either pure bliss or total wreck.

What the fuck is the difference between a russian and a uzbek? Aren't both of you russian?

With you calling Putin a Shabbos Goy and having WW3, you sound like you describe WW1 and WW2. (Anglosphere and Russia as buddies)

>Hurr Durr Putin is resposible for AIDS junkies shooting up churka drugs
Kys liberashka

I agree on the central Asia border issuw as said before
All especially is Demagoguery and not even an argument
>No guns
>Setting an impossibly as demand
Kys
>>no free speech
Bullcrap
My liberashka
Out media is more free than Europe
Would any single channel be on TV advocating agaist the party line on TV in the west?
We have Radio Svoboda and Dozhd, directly financed from American state department talking shit about Putin and Russia 24/7
No free speech lol
>Chinese
Agree

Every thing you said is overshadowed by this
>>He bans gay propaganda and has basically reversed the death of the Russians
>Before him Russia had such a mortality rate and low birthrate the pacetime losses in the 90s
were greater tht WW2
>Completely restored our military and modernized it from ruin

Every value can be accessed best in context and Putin's good deeds were more impactful that his fuckuos
He was aber postive vor russia

Убeйcя oб cтeнy eбaнaт-нaвaльнятyшкa

Хaaхaхa, cъeби нa cocaч

>georgia and ukraine were for popularity
Really nigga
People need sunlight.
It's not even some dramatic, oh-so-meaningfull metaphore. It's a goddamn fact. Without sunlight, people turn more and more depressed, miserable, sad, apathetic.
The more hours of sunlight per a year a person gets, the better they are.
But yes. Our winters are nice, despite that. Howling wind, spirits of the dead dancing between the trees and in the snow, egging you on to leave your camp and dance with them until you freeze, ancient evils, things that cannot and should not live existing in the swamps, feeding off our collective subconsciousness...
>you could be a Great Sci-Fi or Fantasy Writer.
Thanks, m8.
To be quite honest, I think an ideal ruler for Russia would be an AI. Imagine this, world goes aflames due to a nuclear war. Our government is pulverized in the explosions, Saint Petersburg sinks underwater, Moscow is torched...
Recovery takes place as the radiation slowly evens out.
And one thing they pull out of the Sunken City in the Swamps is an odd machine.
It produces a hologram. Flickering, dyign out every second or so... A thousand faces in one. Insane and sane, caring and apathetic, loving and hateful, every single ruler we had stuffed in one artificial package.
But a museum AI, glorified by the tribalistic ex-Russians into becoming the Emperor.

On one day it's like Grozny, ruling with an iron fist - wishing for the best, yet turning out for the worst.
Other it is Peter, cruel in his actions but noble in his intentions, building great things with the might of the Russian workers.

A crazed, old AI ruling nuked Russian wastes would be a fitting way to just quite sum up us as a country.
I fuckin' love my country. It has its minuses, but I will die for it if needed.
That said, women aren't patrotic by nature.
Either a genetic disorder or neanderthal genes acting up.
Might be the latter, it's funnier to think. Same with Valuev.

Bro he will crush your monkey fiddle like a gorilla holding a pack of walnuts

China and Russia will definitely b together. I've been to the moscow airport and it was freakin surreal. The amount of chinese influence is stunning and most foreigners don't even know abt it.

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of untermenschen.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Slovenia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

>i'm tired of this bullshit. Work of common man(and good oil prices) did that
Kek
Where was the common man in the 90s
Jobless beggar that had it's daughter selling her ass on a street

>Government can't be credited for economic success a priority
Yes fuckoff spastic
Funny you Sammie's always talk about how Merkel did so good for goyman y and we should comply her
So what is it?

Your claim is easily disprovable by looking at what Putin did and the effect it had
From Africa to lower level European levels
Period
End of discussion

Im in hopes of he being a gentle giant.

Was any recent government working in the interest of its people besides the brief fascist regimes?

>Out media is more free than Europe
It's not and I don't care about everybody else. Russian should live the best
What the fuck is the difference between an alsatian and an algerian? Aren't both of you french?

>I heard from some that he is just Another (((New World Order))) Puppet, from other, i heard he really is a BASED Guy who fights the Kosher Nostra.
Every major NGO is working against him, they're now forced to be named "foreign agents" if they receive founding from ashore.
>Is he really the Badass MoFo who everyone else outside of Russia thinks he is?
He wasn't. But you can't hold in power im Russia if you week beta cuck, you will get fucked very quickly. That's why there were never going to be Russian female president. He just faked it till he make it. Now he is tough.
>Is he truly the Saviour of the White Race and Western Civilization from degeneracy and slavery at the hands of the (((Bankers)))?
No. We're multicultural country, but unlike Europeans, neither Putin, nor people chose to be this way. Its a price we historically pay for being the biggest country on the planet. And we will stay that way forever, because the alternative is to genocide everyone but us.
>Or is he just another Tentacle of the (((Cabal))) strangling the World?
He has good jew relationships. But he's 100% against the globalists. He fucked them hard by giving away all our major assets and corporations to his pet oligarchs, effectively nullifying their power in Russia.

>the alternative is to genocide everyone but us.
This. And we cannot afford to do that when at siege.
Which is, pretty much, 99% of our history.

He's Russia's George Bush.
>which Bush?
pick one.

>It's not and I don't care about everybody else. Russian should live the best

This is what you kike footsoldiers antiputinist do
You set and realistically impossible standard and the are outraged that Russia doesn't reach it
It's utiopian schoolmistress thinking
Oчepeднaя шкoлoтa нaчaльнaя

Truth is only know in context
In this case by contrasting with the west, who is supposed to be the Golden standard of civilization ional success we can see if we live up or even exceed something
In this case our press and media is more decentralized and free than western
Fact

If you're reading western and Russian media you can easily compare it
In the western press the even put value judgments, something journalistically amoral, in the headlines, something the Russian press NEVER does
>Trump did X and it's horrible

There are no Russians on this board, only Russian Jews and liberal cuckolds.

Normal Russians would never degrade themselves by posting on an English-language board.

Speak for yourself, бpaтишкa. I get paid 500 rubles an hour for lazily shitposting.
It is very amusing to say the least. Perks of knowing the English language.

>because the alternative is to genocide everyone but us
If you think that this is something bad you should probably move to Sweden. Russian people now paying the price for not wiping out savages on their way like other people did (burgers for example, what a nice state they could have if not imported negroes) and now living with parasitic diasporas of muslim apemen who hate us. Cant wait for the world to descent back in medieval (which will happen soon) so genociding apelings on your clay will become acceptable again.

>kike antiputinist
Well memed, Mahmudbek

>Russia and China may as well be communist

Good. Capitalist societies are corrupt and immoral.

Vladimir Putin goes to bed at night knowing he can break all the rules, and that the west will always follow the rules. A dangerous combination.

Russia seeks security through instability. Russia wants all the ships from Asio to go though the Arctic ad the ice vanishes over the years. This will allow the ships to save 26 days from China to Europe, and in the same time putting Russia in a powerful position.

This

Most are spillovers from 2ch, who are edgy contrarians and thus globalist, liberal , cucks
That place is pure cancer
I think we only have a dozens of real nationalist Russians on pol
I'm sick of liberashka spilling over here whey get bored

Its irrelevant whether its bad or not. Its impossible to do, because it will lead to ww3. We should focus on increasing our birthrates as much as possible, Its important to keep big majority.

He is a criminal who robs a whole country which he calls his motherland and sends every shekel he squeezed to the western countries.
People like him cause the media his friends and relatives control have drawn an image of an alpha male he never were.

>because it will lead to ww3
It may lead now, indeed, because kikes really hate when someone starts to killing off their biological weapon against people of Europe, like what happened with Serbs for example. But world now looks like Roman Empire just before its end, and world order will probably crumble during our lifetimes, and that's when time to mend mistakes of our far too kind grandfathers will come.

Next time you try to call an ethnonationalist a "cuck", try using a flag not created by a guy who is on record bragging about sucking off the nigger

I'm talking about Eduard Limonov who sucked the nigger cock in NYC in 1980s

>People need sunlight.
It's not even some dramatic, oh-so-meaningfull metaphore. It's a goddamn fact. Without sunlight, people turn more and more depressed, miserable, sad, apathetic.

Yeah i wish Winter had a bright and Clean Sun like in the Summer.

>The more hours of sunlight per a year a person gets, the better they are.
But yes. Our winters are nice, despite that. Howling wind, spirits of the dead dancing between the trees and in the snow, egging you on to leave your camp and dance with them until you freeze, ancient evils, things that cannot and should not live existing in the swamps, feeding off our collective subconsciousness...

Nice Philosophy.

>Thanks, m8. (Rest is too long for Word Limit)

That would make a Great Sci-Fi Story.

Post-apoc, maybe. Either an encounter for the protagonists to meet, arguing with the everchanging demagogue of a thousand political positions or maybe a setting for the RP to take the place in.
The people love the AI too much, the oligarchy is afraid of them and thus obeys it.

>Spazzing Demagoguery phrases and spilling your buzzword spaghetti all over: rob, criminal, alpha male
>T.шкoлoтa нaвaльнaя

Yes a criminal robber who turned an African economy a lower level European economy
Who completely reversed the dying out of Russians , eliminated most of peacefuleligion deaths and raised the birthrate
Who more than quadrupled the median wage
Who turned us from the laughingstock and failed state into a nation half their world shits their pants over 24/7 and hallucinates our unlimited power evrywhere,

I like that explanation of Russia

Can they exist without being expansionist? Can we help you from afar and learn to divide by 0?

How current US administration really views Russia:

youtu.be/SCD5zHBNWG8?t=1404

Russia exists based on the people tearing their asses to make the divided by zero effect work somehow. I don't think it can easily work with other people.
But friendship is always accepted. Friendly rivalry, too. Scaring the lesser states into fearing one of us, the other playing the world cop.

I want russia to be our rival that we teach to be happy one day

I was meant to kill everything and reset this world but I changed my mind because the father showed me he cared

Yes (((Soviets))) were jewish Scum who ruined Russia.

Ulyanov, ("Lenin") Bronstein, ("Trotsky") and Dzugashvili, ("Stalin") and others after them were all Semitic Shits who ruined Russia, because the (((Soviet Union))) was an Experiment made by jews to see what the One World Government ruled from israel would look like. And the "Russian Revolution" was backed and Financed by Wall Street, with Jacob Schiff in charge.

Why would Putin still keep the ((("Victory Day"))) Parades is disgusting, unless he really turned out to be Controlled Opposition.

Happiness is subjective and temporary. Glory and survival of Russia is objective and must last eternally. Or as close to it as possible.
>the ((("Victory Day"))) Parades is disgusting
We lost twenty-seven million people. Hard-working, good people, grinded into meat and bones and blood.
That is not a loss that is easily forgotten, sadly.
Jews cry about six million. Poland cries about muh officers.
We simply have parades and live on, trying to honour the dead.

>twenty seven million people
So let's count only European losses. Enough of that internationalist cuckery

Fun fact every 3. germony women got raped. Kill yourself 14/88 mayonaise shit.