Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/918015/b89cead652/
exhentai.org/g/586920/e000c65610/
exhentai.org/g/572492/507a1fc5a4/
exhentai.org/g/560172/b2d6da3865/
exhentai.org/g/560170/99cfa9f272/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't feel like raping Casca that day

Pretty sure he has asked himself the same question when his disk was being skinned.

He used her as a rebound girl.

coulda used casca

He was used to having complete control of his surroundings, and Guts had become one of the most consistent parts of that. When he couldn't stop Guts from leaving he needed to reaffirm that he was in control and ended up acting rashly.

Guts had become more important to him than his dream, so when Guts left Griffith's way of working through the pain was to re-devote himself to his dream of a kingdom in full force. Winning the princess over was always the next step of the plan, but he was originally supposed to bide his time and proceed with caution.

He probably had never lost a swordfight before until that day.

Guts won a figurative dick waving contest so Griffith needed to use his actual dick to convince himself he wasn't worthless.

Just read through all this recently and I dont get it. What was so special about Guts to Griffith? Was just his fighting skill that left an impression on him or was it something else?

Guts surpassed him and he felt he needed to progress faster to catch up to him.

It's the same thing that makes people fascinated with Griffith. Where Griffith has prodigious combat and strategy Guts has an insurmountable will to survive that has made him overcome countless odds.

In other words they're both a one in a million type of person.

>muh shonen sensing talent in other people skillz

I bet they crossed swords quite often

It's called love, you can't explain that shit.

>tfw no doujins of berserk exist so I know this is a real conversation that happened

shock value

You know I'm right.

Because he can't rape guts boy pussy

yeap

Just post the gay doujins already

Sometimes I wonder if you guys really know anything about manga.
Bromance is a VERY common theme in both shonen and seinen.

Stop projecting your blatant faggotry on everything you touch.

I'm pretty sure he actually loved Guts. He saw Guts as special when they both fought and despite winning, Guts was someone that he saw was adamant and unwavering despite all the people that basically worshipped him but not Guts. When Guts left, he felt devastated and one would consider the actual definition of jealousy. He turned towards Charlotte, even though he fornicated with a woman, most of his thoughts were about Guts. Guts made him forget his dream, out of all comrades and enemies. Only him, and him alone, he felt absolute passion that was not his vision of a utopia.

Dude there's a shitload of berserk doujin
Sadly most are yaoi

Does that mean that Donovan> griffith ?

>Dude there's a shitload of berserk doujin
N-no?

Yes there's

I don't think it has anything to do with love, or sex or shit.

Griffith sees Guts as an equal, the only person in the entire world who was equal. He could feel the passion that Guts had in battle, just like the Band of the Hawk could feel Griffith's passion. It didn't sway him from his dream, but Guts was certainly someone who changed him, and the way he saw things.

When Guts beat him and left, however, it broke Griffith's ego, which made him screw Charlotte in a desperate attempt to make himself feel like he was in charge of the world. And it backfired horribly.

Burden of proof

Seriously, user?

But that's a scene from the actual manga...

> Screwing with princess and thoughts only about Guts.
> NTR scene where Griffith mainly looked at Guts and gotten hard just from looking at him.
Dude.

Dude
exhentai.org/g/918015/b89cead652/
exhentai.org/g/586920/e000c65610/
exhentai.org/g/572492/507a1fc5a4/
exhentai.org/g/560172/b2d6da3865/
exhentai.org/g/560170/99cfa9f272/

thanks wise magical negro

A picture of a sand panda??? and all the same?
Is this some meme I'm unaware of? You do know you can attach an image to your post right? Like so. If you wanted to just meme me with a reaction-image. This is how it's done. Hell you can even click the little spoiler tag so I'm all surprised and expecting something else

The denial is strong with this one.

Even goddam Casca knew how much Griffith loved Guts.

b8 and triggered

Everything is Guts' fault, and I hope he gets BTFO.
Griffith did nothing wrong.

I'm teaching you how to attach a reaction-image to your post. At least prove you've learned how to do it.

was this really in the movie?

what the fuck

This is some eldritch god-tier bait

See, I can see this is a new IP. So I'd like it if you didn't butt-in on the conversation. I'm teaching someone something here.

>she was totally ok with it
>the king wanted to rape his daughter so he mutilates griffith and tortures him despite his achievements for the crown
>after however long he was tortured for he disregards everything has his own blood brothers then rapes his rivals lover and cums inside her while staring him in the eyes the whole time
no homo

Getting too obvious, I rate it 6/10 as a whole.

read >

Fuck off Hawk.

>Sadly
Absolutely horrible taste.