Crane Game Girls

No thread? How we'll we save the world this way?

two asteroids at a time

Cutest

THEY SKIP THE ASTEROID SCENE AGAIN

People were starting to catch on

he's a keeper

I wonder if anyone could actually calculate how slow those asteroids are going.

>camera pans up to OUTER SPACE
>eeeeeeeee?!

I'm ready for this meme.

I guess that's canon now.

I had been wondering if they actually got customers or if they just hung out at some abandoned arcade while pretending to work.

We hold this truth to be self-evident.

A lounge piano version of the ending theme played this episode and some other original tracks. It's incredible they have the budget for a soundtrack now. This anime might be at the level of western cartoons for production value.

Good girl

that's spinster talk and you know it.

>frustrated cake
Oh yes.

and yet the asteroids still float there.

I really love Mirai

Guess only old men will do.

>no asteroid moving animation again

Good stuff, maybe the 2 asteroids are really gone for real now.

RENAI ZETTAI N.G.

nope

I just realized how absurd this show is. I mean, yeah, the shows goofy and shit, but I mean the purpose of the show.

If it's supposed to sell entire SEGA crane game machines, who the fuck is going to buy arcade equipment over a poorly animated show? And if it's just supposed to boost crane game sales, then that means this whole show is funded by potential boosted crane game usage. Literally paid for with 100 yen coins.

What a silly show.

Also Kyouko a best.

At least you can see how much money went into the show, so it's not like they'll lose anything.
And blessed be them for that. Cheap shows are fun.

It's more likely the second possibility since Sega has a monopoly on crane games. Is it not getting you interesting in playing some crane games if you happened to have the chance?

JK-Meshi was sponsored by a bunch of disparate companies, such as Auntie Anne's pretzels, Five Arrows basketball team, some glasses frames store, etc. I have no idea how it happened. It could have been an actual miracle.

Advertisement at it's best

Are they high school dropouts?