Operation Nazi Potter

we need to go on the offensive again. we need to meme harry potter into a hate symbol.

This will be like the Doolittle raid after pearl harbor, but this is for pepe.

left will be butt devastated.

>all white hero
>believes in huge prison industrial complex
>has secret society for people of their own political ideology.
>griffendor master race..
help me out here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c
treefrogid.com/potter.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iFPWwx96Kew&t=16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only gay character has an unhealthy obsession with a young boy

>this

bump

That's kind of hot.

What if we actually see prequel about Gay Dumbledore one day?
Aren't you excited Sup Forums?

im excited for you to kill yourself

No no no
Not going to happen :D

Can we meme voldemort into a good guy?

We need something a bit more subtle than a smear campaign.

>griffendor master race..

mfw people think having a different skin color makes you a different species.

>Emoticons
are you 13?

Kek. I wish pol allowed raid threads so we could flood rowlings twitter with nazi potters.

Harry inherited all of his wealth from his privledged white parents then chose a job as a cop so he could contribute to the mass incarceration of poor people.

Hands up?

Dont curse!

"I like Harry Potter, because all of the main characters are white."

Don't forget his "lightning bolt scar."

we could coordinate it from the other place

I thought Harry Potters were written in a way that anybody who thought about them would eventually realize Voldemort is the good guy. I admit I've only read one of the books and seen 2 movies (for free) though so I may be mistaken.

It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.

There's an offensive Jewish stereotype teaching potions

>big nose
>live in dungeon
>never washes

The nose thing is mentioned in like every description of the guy, how did no one pick up on this?

Also, calling the Paki student Parvati Patil is pretty stereotypical. Kinda like calling a German student Hans-Adolf Germanname.

>hermione
>mudblood
try again

Harry Potter oppressed werewolves, giants, elves, goblins, and centaurs, all because their cultures are different.
And they discriminated against muggles and squibs.
Voldemort was accepting of all cultures.

How the hell could that work? The death eaters and Slytherin were literally Nazis. Why would Potter ever associate with mudbloods?

"we"

>Hans-Adolf Germanname.
I would go with Hans Hitler

Not gonna work though. If JKR wasn't a liberal virtue signaling whore, it might've worked. She won't let Potter suffer the same fate as Pepe.

what about Helmut Schweinwurst ?

books never said she was white.
"Hermione Granger is described as having frizzy, untamable dark hair, brown eyes, and protruding teeth,"

Weren't the Hermiones a Germanic tribe?

And a pale face.

This wasn't good enough for you?

Hog warts looks like wewelsburg...

Maybe harry in the obergruppenfuhrersaal

Lives in a wizard ethnostate

Cunt J.K. Rowling falsely accuses Trump of not shaking disabled boy's hand. What does she deserve for her lies?

Nazi Potter sounds badass. We need some oc for it.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Auschwitz

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Aryan

BUMP BUMP BUMP

use this

He's a jew - the actor

Harald Töpfer ;)

The goblins are a Jewish stereotype

we wuz magishens n shieeeeet

She doesn't have to endorse it, let's just all use potter in edgy memes and eventually they'll have to denounce potter as a "white supremacist" symbol.

If we can rely on what Hagrid said about muggle-born and full-blood being the same in regards to magical ability, then definerly no. But also without it, it is still no. Voldemort later wants to subjugate all the muggles into some sort if slavery, so no. He is 100% the bad guy. But I would agree, that the good guys question their belives not a lot.

hogwarts was racist

So what are we going to do? Lurk on Sup Forums and share cute pictures or are we actually doing smth?

mind blown

Rowling already accidentally supported "pure races" in the first 2 books.
>wizard ability is passed by genes
>2 wizards have kid, it will always also be one
>if a wizard has a kid with a human (muggle), then there is a 50 percent chance the kid won't have wizard powers
>every time a mixed wizard (mud blood) mixes with a muggle the chance of the kid being wizard is decreased every time
>voldy wanted wizards to stay pure, because mixing would literally breed them out of existence, and what makes them special
A main example is harrys mom. His mom was a wizard, however her sister was a muggle given one of their parents were also muggle.

So basically the series so many kids and lefties love literally only exists because wizard powers are tied to genes. It's pretty funny, and I imagine Rowling with retcon and change this rule at some point, if she hasn't already. Although this is after all a story series for children.

Daniel Radcliffe is half-Jewish. Just pointing it out.

this

What the fuck happened here?

>Uses the Asian girl for sex
>Picks an underage girl to be his wife instead

I could see this working.

Yes, compare that with nigger mudhuts

>every time a mixed wizard (mud blood) mixes with a muggle the chance of the kid being wizard is decreased every time

I dont think this one is true though.
Also Ron once said that wizards had had to breed with muggles, or they would have died out at some point in history.

Her skin got brown in the summer, too, according to the books. How can someone who isn't white get brown skin in the summer?

rowling explicitly describes literally everyone in the books who is not white by their skin tone.

But Pewdiepie said nigger. Harry Potter is see created by an omega SJW
youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c

This is supposed to be the same person. What kind of a retard is handling the casting for the movies?

please oven yourself

She blushes multiple times.

Reminds me of that Polish woman who fell for the BBC and had a kid. The girl on the right looks like an older version of that child.

NO EMOJI

You are wrong. Did you even read the books? There is no such thing in there.

Ok.

that just makes it doubly amusing

I read the books and there IS.

It looks like a straight up nigger with bleached skin, she looks nothing like the original girl who looks like a normal French girl.

I like how the "Avada Kedavra" killing spell is green. Voldemort definitely uses meme magic.

Wizards self segregate themselves from the rest of the muggle world and view muggles as foreign and inferior.

MAGUSA is shown to be brutal with its enforcement of separating the wizard ing world from the nomaj populace.

Harry Potter is full of problematic racial and segregationist undertones

>Wizards establish laws to prevent being discovered by the mugglets
Fucking muggles, get out!

Damn that white girl is cute as fuck

Hermione => Cho Chang >>>> Garbage > Ginny Weasley

It's annoying how Cho wasn't going to end up with Harry. Not sure if racist but the canon romance for HP is terrible

KEK THE BANKERS
THERE COULD BE SOMETHING TO THIS
treefrogid.com/potter.htm

Its already been done, i've even got a Harry Potter folder on the comp, it's not relevant any more as the films are finished.

oy vey

>nazi
literally doing the enemie's work

how about we brand him as alt-left.
dude u need to catch up with the times term-wise, this ain't 2k15 no mo.

I find this image strangely unsettling because of the fact that his sword is a replica of the Tizona, which was a sword that slew countless moors in the name of Christendom while wearing 'le edgy atheist fedora'. Not a fedora but you get the point.

In Harry's universe he was all about stopping people who discriminated on the basis of magic abilities.
So yea OP, pretty retarded.

Harry Potter and the Fuhrer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Auschwitz
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Aryan
Harry Potter and the Order of Thule
Harry Potter and the Deadly Holocaust

Why is SS a Satanic symbol?

He looks like Himmler in this pic.

You have to remember, the author is a hack who named a werewolf character Remus Lupin (who wasn't born a werewolf).

Maybe he became a werewolf by kike magic or he his were-genes were very slow.

This is all good and all but do we have a discord for this? This could actually work but we need to be more organised. Who here can create one?

Harry Potter was about a group of all straight, white p**ple defeating other straight whites to preserve their secret society and keep it from mingling with the magicless 'impure' rest of humanity. Throughout the series jk rowling has shown favoritism to white ppl and had very little poc characters, no CHO chang doesn't count shes just there to satisfy the evil, rapey 'yellow fever' of her white male readers. On top of this the world of harry potter has shown that the superior wizards have no regard for their muggle counterparts, their inferiors, wiping their memories, keeping them in the dark and ignorant of the wizard world and even tansforming them, example in the third book/gilm where harry turns his aunt into a balloon creature which is a disgusting joke at aimed at fat people. And a jab at mutilation practices performed by the ruling white (wizard class) against their underlings, muggles (blacks).See Belgian amputees **TRIGGER WARNING**

What the fuck is that goblin on the right supposed to be?

probably some kike-loving American protestants who tought that up

Goblin detected...

She had to completely rewrite Goblet of Fire because it had a massive plothole that she only found out halfway through writing it. Apparently she never did an outline or any prep work. Just had some vague ideas in her head and went for it.

Rachel Rostad (Cho Chang) calls out Rowling and Harry Potter on her racism and diversity quotas

youtube.com/watch?v=iFPWwx96Kew&t=16s

>Have magic
World hunger is still a thing.

It's a recast. It's supposed to be the same person.

You forgot that witchcraft is sin and the characters were committing witchcraft.