Brit/pol/ - Immorality Edition

>Brexit: Next round of talks delayed a week 'for consultation'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41246573

>Chancellor Philip Hammond sets date for next Budget
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41245714

>Dennis Skinner rebels against Jeremy Corbyn as he votes with Tories for Repeal Bill
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/12/dennis-skinner-rebels-against-jeremy-corbyn-votes-tories-repeal

>'Walking into an ambush' Ex military chief warns Brexit defence plan ties UK to an EU army
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/politics/853154/Brexit-news-ex-army-chief-Britain-UK-ambush-EU-defence-plan

>Britain sets out plan to continue contributing troops and cash to EU military after Brexit
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/politics/853118/Brexit-news-Britain-defence-security-foreign-policy-new-EU-position-paper

>Jeremy Corbyn claims Government u-turn on pay cap is 'divide and rule'
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-claims-government-u-turn-on-pay-cap-is-divide-and-rule-11032172

Other urls found in this thread:

scottishdawn.com/
thelionrises.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=7MG27BKwjaI
archive.is/l8hhI
bbc.co.uk/news/education-41165927
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>first for EU ANGLOED

FACK OFF

Libertarians should be first into the gas chamber

I've developed a connection with Hull, even though I've never been there.

I just feel as if these northern cities are being let down by the lack of funding and revenue. When can we invest into these areas and give them the regeneration they need? We'd be better off leaving London to the Pakis and making Manchester the new capital.

What part of british "culture" are you guys supposed to be saving?

Why didn't the British empire kill off all the conquered races?

Why did they bring nonwhites to Britain as early as 1700s?

World would better off today

How is EU getting cucked?
Not EUrophile, just curious.

The northern power house and HS3

Reminder to join your local Nazis
scottishdawn.com/
thelionrises.org/

>Why didn't the British empire kill off all the conquered races?
we needed slaves for the mines

>the traditonal british pub ™

there's litreally nothing wrong with primark

N-no bully desu

nice honeypot.

I'll share it on facebook

Is this a new swingers group?

We did to begin with, how many natives live in North America?

how can you assure me that your not a honneypot?

>mfw I see my OC

>my wife being owned by an African man

Don't try to cover up the major fuck up with some meme. Don't be a spic. You didn't need even a tenth of the conquered animals

O-ok

Not finishing every single Australoboriginal and even breeding with them tells a lot about the Empire. Why not culling India and Africa?

Oh, you created that? Very nice karenposter, here's a headpat for your good work desu

>cheaper than the hipster pubs by far
>has the same drinks
>still keeps the traditional aesthetic if it takes over a independent pub
what is actually wrong with spoons?

>I can just say it's a honeypot and I won't need to leave my room
if you guys knew anything about these movements or the people in them, or actually left you bedroom for ounce you would see that they are not honeypots, but lads that are literally the same age as you and enjoy the same humor as you. most NS I have spoken to all used to browse here too

Considering joining these guys because every one of them I've ever met has been an awesome person. Also researched and found that they were campaigning for higher pensions, and it just seems like an all around fantastic organization that I'd love to volunteer for.

Suggest a design for a poppy tattoo, lads. I plan on getting one this November

Do YOU welcome refugees?

All nations in the EU must integrate faster and join the euro, theres no two speed europe anymore. It's implosion is on its way.

I walked past David Kurten today. I smiled at him, but didn't say anything.

We need an Australian style points system Mrs may

how very sentimental and antiquated of you..

how can you save something that's already dead?

basically, they were like you guys but stopped being a bunch of NEET faggots

The logistics and costs of exterminating a country of half a billion would have been staggering, not to mention Britain maintained it's rule in India by alliances with princes who wouldn't have been fond of being exterminated

Aung San "Middle finger to every Rohingya" Suu Kyi

/our girl/

you offer no solutions to our problems apart from edgy posters, im not going to give my name and adress to a group i know nothing about

now i want a curry

>Pub chain JD Wetherspoon issues Brexit beer mats
archive.is/l8hhI

You are all wonderful.

Homeless user here got myself a comfy shared room FeelsGoodMan

t-thanks

open borders are preferable to vetted immigration, because we need more racial hatred. not less
Actually it would be far more beneficial. Besides wiping out the lowest castes and dravidans wouldn't' have been an issue - you'd find a lot of allies for that in India itself

>doesn't see anything wrong with souless chain pubs

your "culture" was dead before you were born I think

>if you guys knew anything about these movements or the people in them,

scottishdawn = ingrates, impoverished rangers supporters with poor personal hygiene and undercover mi5

Let's keep partitioning India

AGAIN

AND AGAIN

AND AGAIN AGAIN

Piss off

brewery chains have been a thing for since the victorian era

>You didn't need even a tenth of the conquered animals
How many Brits do you think there were? How can they run an empire without people in it? Not to mention they had to fight the Irish at the same time.

You are too Tunnocks my good friend

Why do you care, enjoy the EUSSR as your drunk leader confirmed today in his state of the union today

>open borders are preferable to vetted immigration, because we need more racial hatred. not less
what colour pill is this
what ideology is this

Honestly Wetherspoons gets a very bad press. They serve good beer cheaply, tend to have decent atmosphere and are actually full of people talking to each other.

Plus it doesn't cost £4 for a pint.

Stop calling me felch and felchmong.

I welcome VIRTUE SIGNALLING FOR SOCIAL STATUS

Honestly congrats, looks nice. Consider enlisting, it could give you a new life. Pretty sure I'd be homeless now if it weren't for that

Start buying guns.

You too

>genric pubchains wipe out traditional pubs and placates spastics with union jacks.

>archive.is

nie honeypot, retard

>Young people fear for futures in Brexit Britain, says study
bbc.co.uk/news/education-41165927

Someone in their 30's or younger has only experienced the labour market and economy of the 2008 financial crash, austerity and now Brexit. Inflicted on them by a generation that sailed through on a comprehensive welfare system, free university tuition, easy access to jobs, good pensions, cheap mortgages/property and an unprecedented rise in wealth. What possible cause can they have to be angry when their future pain is inflicted upon them because of reasons like 'Dem Polish Muslims banning bendy bannanas with their sharia Hinduism innit!!!'.

>inb4 Sup Forums unironically defends pensioners

I only call you felchmong, why would I stop though? Not a rhetorical question by the way.

Felchmong.

>his favourite century isn't the 18th

Aung San "Ethnic cleanse, the Mohammedians" Suu Kyi

>terrorist attack
>in france
nah.

You are adorable.

Lel how were your 2 nights in the storm being stubborn?

mine's the 22nd

Who having /chinese takeway/ here?

>Still making excuses so he does not need to leave his bedroom

>you offer no solutions to our problems
The solution is an NS revolution and most groups train for that day

>scottishdawn = ingrates, impoverished Rangers supporters with poor personal hygiene and undercover mi5
Thanks for showing you know nothing about the people in the movement, they are not just some Skinhead SDL thugs, fucking pleb but hey. any excuse to stay safe in your bedroom right? you little faggot

Auns San "Hurricane Irma to muslims in Burma" Suu Kyi

>open borders are preferable to vetted immigration,
>this is your mind on spencerism

>what ya gonna do about it you little bitch?
Legend.

it wasn't until the late80's and 90's that they became effective in wiping out pubs with character.

Manchester = gays coons and pakis

Capital should be Oxford. Kill everyone involved in the (((university))) and replace it with government buildings

Is it true that 72% of londoners spend over half of disposable income on (((rent)))

HIs favourite period isn't la Belle Époque

>Name better period in history than la Belle Époque.
Pro-tip you can’t

>Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

>Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc

Chain pubs have been around since the early 19th century. There's also nothing inherently wrong with them; I've been to plenty of chain pubs that retain original functions, breath new life into unused buildings, and they have their place in the world. A Samuel Smiths or a Youngs or any number of them are fine. Compared to your average French or German bar, they're miles ahead.

Bud bud kebab remover noodle

oh look it's the Victorian Era for homosexuals`

>Keeping non whites in business

>just punch boxing bags and wait for a race war
cuase that stratergey worked so well for American WN's

>American Harrier

This is the man who single-handedly started WW2, lost us our Empire, economically crippled us for years to come and is virtually the wole reason our once mighty and proud nation is a pathetic little shithole today.

Say something nice about him!

>not the 19th (aka Pax Britannica)

The state of you

>the Tories are ruining this country
Yeah is that why unemployment is dropping to incredibly low levels, London has extended its financial lead over New York and Cambridge and Oxford are now the world's top 2 universities. Rot in hell leftypol shills, and take the anti semetic nutjobs with you.

P A R T
A N D
R D
C
E
L

Fuck thats bretty good m8, got a chuckle out of me enough to almost spill my tea.

They're not wiping out pubs with character; that's due to beer prices (VAT, included, thanks EU), and anti-smoking legislation. if anything, they help to save pubs by preventing them from being taken over and turned into flats and such.

Fuck off animenonce.

I fucking hate you all.

Pretty damn good mustache.

This civilization is coming to an end if you can't see that you are fucking stupid.

>Mocking people who train to fight
got you really are a loser, aren't you?

Yes, no thanks to the hundreds of thousands of French who come over here to avoid your fucked up government.

I know and none of those are cars are British owned either

Aung San "Bash a paki - send em backy" Suu Kyi

What's wrong felchmong? Empty your heart out, I'm here for you babe x