XXXTentacion hangs a white child

thesun.co.uk/news/4457688/rapper-xxxtentacion-sparks-outrage-with-music-video-showing-him-hanging-a-white-child

This is completely unacceptable. Fucking shit skin.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
youtube.com/watch?v=fo_Zc3k0C8Y&index=3&list=PLlGBeHxsmEpzy27-jMU9TFVfuQauPFjPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good fuck white people. Fuck your quads too faggot.

Theres 5 other threads.

>absolutley no one fucking cares

black people ruin everything

Nice slide thread u got there

Whats up guys Heilhitler1488 can't wait for the race war but also I heard XXXtentacion just released an offensive music video??

Quads confirm this nigger should be torched. Can we get on this Sup Forums?

Stop giving this hack more views you dumb cucks.

you're a moron, listen to the lyrics he talks about how black people are destroying their own communities and living up to the stereotypes.

He then dresses a white boy in black clothes (get it, they're treated like niggers now) a black boy in white clothes (perfect angel) and lynches the white boy, which is exactly what you all have been saying.

This is the same guy who spoke out against dear white people and black lives matter. The jews must have gotten to him. Oh well.

mate

You're a racist asshole.

I haven't even watched the video, what views?

>XXXTentacion

Don't you just love edgelord

> listen to the lyrics

Like I care what these fucking niggers say

he looks like a zombie

i always knew the zombie invasion preppers were really talking about niggers!

Good. Fuck trump and fuck white people.

x has went to shit since he got out of jail. Hope he either gets killed or ends up in jail again

Someone post the webm of him getting punched on stage

If he is right then you're stupid. I can't hate on the video if that is the case.

four4s means something - WHAT DOES IT MEAN, OKINABE-SAN????

who's computer did you steal now tyrone

you don't have to listen to the lyrics, it's meant to be offensive, and it's not really addressing our community. we already know this shit. he's telling niggers they're lynching white people. the hwole point about using children is a reference to the innocence we all have for the so called ancestral crimes in general.

you can hate on it all you want, but he's not calling for lynching of white people. I'm just clearing that up.

White people started this

because white people actually have a reason to be racist u nigger

even that fucker doesn't understand it. he wasn't commenting on the past, he was talking about now.

wtf happened to rap when I was in high school it was all about having a good time . 2017 all about tribal hatred for the white man/white children they really fuckin hate white people a sad state the blacks have reached

Listening to hip hop is doing this

>provocative publicity stunt
>dupes all sides of the political spectrum into viewing

Never change Sup Forums

>be nigger dwarf brainlet
I would be mad too

>State of america, 2017
>American art

It has been commonly proposed that (((secret societies))) have been editing history. As I have studied apocriphia I have made a breakthrough in etymology. I would propose that a sacred spiritual order of warriors, much like the fictional Jedi once walked the earth, known under another name.

The Nazir.

Take the Nazirite oath, as Samson, Simon, Yashu(Jesus) Christ and Hitler before you.

Seek the Gospel of Philip.

Know the Fire of Gnosis and the Song of Sychronicity that the (((Pharisee))) have taken from you.

shekkels=shackles
oy vey= obey
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
JESUS OF NAZARINE= YASHU OF NAZIRITE

in arabic the word Nazir means luminous watcher.

Perhaps this linkage between all three abrahamic can create a banner for mankind to be united under. Let us ride the spiral cross of our divinity to the stars, our divine birthright.

Seek the Oath of Nazirite.

>whites are the master race
>i'm too dumb to look past the surface and analyze the rhetorical aspects of a music video

Culture appropriation.

American art, 2017:

> (OP)
>he looks like a zombie
>
>i always knew the zombie invasion preppers were really talking about niggers!
Like we would prep for zombies when we have living dead in the cities, ever been to baltimore all the heroin niggers who can barely stand, just stand around trying not to fall... disgusting.

Who gives a shit what some stupid nigger "rapper" does?

He's literally just doing this so the outrage gives him more views, idiots

How's that art major coming?

He's our guy you fucking doofus

Computer Engineering, and I'll be finished Fall 2018.

It doesn't take an art major to realize that the hanging scene is obviously showing how racism is taught, children are taught to hate, no one is born innately racist.

Blacker the Berry sweeter the juice white boi

Bravo for getting the video. I actually like his song "Riot" where he raps about niggers looting. It really is his only good song, the rest is shit hype music or edgy faggot crap

>But niggas like a task force
Mobbin on the streets and robbin' stores in ski masks, bruh
>Niggas ask for peace in a riot and bring violence
>'Cause it's a game of cat and mouse And you gon' bleed silent
>What's the justice in saying "fuck it'," and grab the pump
>Then kill a women with many children, makes you a chump
>Look at all the stores you wreckin' Nigga I reckon
>Think about the people who own it for about a second
>I know you got your problems but brother they got theirs
>This is not a game, quit violence, and grow a pair

But goddamn I still feel like he's a muh black lives matter faggot. He put a KKK speech at the end of the song so niggers would forget about the lyrics and go back to "Fuck white people, dey raycis"

Good meme.

Somebody post that stupid "SJW tell you to judge people on their actions and not their skin colour" meme

>the hanging scene is obviously showing how racism is taught, children are taught to hate, no one is born innately racist.
art major confirmed

lol k

X is actuailly /ourguy/ but you neets are too dumb to realize it

I'm with you, brother.
We must rally to the memory of Jew mischling Adolf Hitler, who as we all know dindu nuffin, wuz a good boy, goin to rallies erry day, amen.

listen to something good like Mr Muthafuckin Exquire's Manboy or Khalil Nova's Novapocalypse mixtape

Stop spamming this degenerate nigger. No one wants to talk about or watch niggers unless its on a dashcam and they are being aerated

isnt this the guy who got his tooth knocked out by some other nigger?

X just lost 99,9 % of his fan base

>UN Flag
>"Captura de Tela"
Your Spanish is showing...

It's to make a point you dipshits. The outrage you feel seeing that little white boy getting lynched is exactly how black people have felt for hundreds of years. Now you know how they feel.

black people dont live for hundreds of years

Hook tube link for you lazy fucks.

hooktube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

youtube.com/watch?v=fo_Zc3k0C8Y&index=3&list=PLlGBeHxsmEpzy27-jMU9TFVfuQauPFjPU

REAL SHIT RIGHT HERE

No they don't feel the pain anymore. They love to use it as an excuse for their chimp outs, nothing more.

>Hurr Durr you don't feel it

Neither do you.

Your time's coming, whitey.

Notice how no one is talking about him beating his girl anymore? Instead on how he hung a white kid, hating/killing whites is in right now, he might have just saved his career. If you want to get back at him remind everyone about him beating the shit out of girlfriend

He literally raps about all the thing nigs do that used to get that lynched (sometimes) whilst hanging from a tree...

Maybe he isn't such a bad guy after all...

Yeah you should listen to his song everyone knows him haha better don't miss out

Nogs haven't been lynched at all in his fanbases lifetimes.

I honestly don't know if I should hate the Jews or the niggers more.
Even though the Jews are evil, some of the things they do keep America wealthy and safe.
But niggers are nothing but niggers.
However, if you kill the Jews, the niggers won't be such niggers and white people may finally get rid of the niggers.
Tough decision.

>Video posted by concert goers shows XXXTentacion, real name Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy,
>Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy

6-year-old White child lynched on camera by evil black "rapper". Produced by the Jews. White genocide is now our daily reality. Fight back against the Jew and his tool the black man.

Jews are the leaders of the subhumans. If it wasn't for Jews the rest of the subhumans wouldn't be so uppity.

Link to them then you slip 'n slide astroturf thread obfuscater.

EdgeEdgeEdgeTentacion at it again.

Who the fuck cares. You're being a fucking SJW about it. if it was a Nigger getting lynched you'd all defend it.

>BLACK 6-YEAR-OLDS ARE HUNG [SIC] ALL THE TIME!

Some of you are really hypocrite tho.
So many murders happened in that video but you guys just pick out the one of the white kid. I mean i don' t care but you guys are actually being the snowflakes right now.
Next to that, read the lyrics.
>xxxtentacion - riot
it's not about niggers killing whites.
Its about niggers killing niggers and fucking up their own community. (Which has always been fucked up tho)
Also, read

Then get out of Europe shitskin. If u hate whites then fucking leave. You're making non whites look bad you fucking pussy.

>White people hang black people for centuries. No problem.

>Pretend to hang a white person
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

This is what white fragility looks like.

Not true, over 57,000 black West Africans were lynched between the years 1997 and 2003 by other black Africans. Oh wait.

You are the only intelligent man in this thread. I like you

of course you nazis would take this shit out of context. if you actually listen to what he is saying you would realize the xxx is actually woke af. racist white boys never give a black man his due.

He openly said that he does not support nor condone the actions of black lives matter a while back

>implying if somebody hanged some nigger today even just in a video people wouldn't be getting asshurt as fuck as well
Nice meme you fucking baiting cunt
You don't deserve a (You)

What if the tables were turned and someone made a country song about raping and killing a black woman!

>image
Man, if he would do that there would be no iPhone X coming out for blackie to steal this year.

If we never give a black man his due then why is your nigger hero portraying a lynching? Sounds like plenty of niggers got what was coming to them.

I'll give him something to cry about.

Jack A. 95

Did you know Europe is the only continent to not have constant war, famine, plague and slavery?

Which is more impressive? Being so amazing as to never suffer one misstep or enslave another white or enduring the same shit as everyone else and coming out on top?
Whites are probably better than the rest but according to the narrative in your picture, whites are practically gods.

He got his name over the Sup Forums ghetto name roll game

>google XXXTentacion
>168 cm

BWHAHAHAHAHA

This is the most bluepilled interpretation of his music video.

people are fucking idiotic on here jesus christ, they can't even listen to the lyrics and this is coming from a white supremacist. his speech at the end about unwavering in your superiority is absolutely right

He still gets more pussy in 1 day than you will in several life times. Height only matters in the dating game

I am not going to watch the video but this seems more probable than a simulated lynching of a white child.

That its a pseudointellectual metaphore.

>Pussy is all that matters

The difference is they all deserve it

Based black guy!!! He was misunderstood, he's just like us, civilized and all

I am fucking a pussy that is higher quality than he will ever get. Shame that she will age though. At some stage his rapping money will mean my quality pussy is old and he can still buy young dirty pussy.

We can't afford to freak out over this. It's practically bait so the left can point and laugh at our stupidity and unnuanced view of things. The more it enrages you, the more you discredit yourself.

It doesn't matter that you think "the black kids will see this and think he's endorsing hanging whitey, despite the lyrics", because that makes us guilty of not only being reactionary retards but also the ol' soft bigotry of low expectations.

It's certainly true that if the races were flipped, the guy who made it would legitimately get lynched, but that's just how the power dynamic is with this, there's nothing we can do about that.

So what matters more than pulling bitches if you are not some God emperor president dictator politician? Surely you do not get /fit/ a nice house and a car just for the fun of it.

I bet you could find eminem doing something in his videos not dissimmilar to this. Its not controversial.