Should I move to Spain or Italy? I've heard bad things about gender laws in Spain but is Italy any better?

Should I move to Spain or Italy? I've heard bad things about gender laws in Spain but is Italy any better?

You stay in your country, it is my right to clean Spanish bathrooms.

If you are a qualified professional you should come in Italy, if you aren't and you are young, stay with your ass in Poland. You won't find any job as italian people are racist as fuck

Heh. I'm not actually Polish. I'm a canadian/brit living in Poland but looking to move.

He's right

I can vouch for the shitty gender laws in Spain. Women have you by the balls with one phone call. Got no idea about Italy.

Go to Spain, get into a language exchange, find people that pay 15 euro/hr for learning a language to flee the country, rent a room next to the beach for 150 euro. Enjoy your sabbatical year.

Mike?

>room next to the beach
>150€

Don't believe his lies.

t. tete Alicantino

>I'm a canadian
Kys leaf. Don't come to Italy. I have no problem with poles, but Canadians must fuck off

As he said. If you expect to apply jobs any low-middle class Italian could do don't bother.

This idiot prove how much italians is racists and retards. Iam 24yo live in italy.
No work
Law sucks
Police sucks
Mentality is horribile
Everything is expansive an example 130/140 euro for passport and 2 month of wating.
Stay away from this shitty country. For vacation is OK for LIVE for the love of god dont do that shit
Iam preparing to leave this shitty place..tomorrow i took passport finnaly.

>no work
Elaborate
What are your qualifications?
Do you work in IT field?
I can find job everywhere in Poland when It comes to it field

If you have good money come to Mallorca and you won't worry about the laws and you'll live like a king.

If you're poor you're fucked wherever you go.

I have diploma, i have work in some resturant like as a waiter or some shitty work in black in facotry..
...half of my friends have no work..the few works is becuse the have parents whit important "friendship" . If u have good qualification come..but lots of people here go in Spain ...

si, no work in italy, but that's ok, because that way I found out that

italian hookers are best and the most sophisticated
I should know, I fucked plenty in Hamburg
I hope one is your mom you fag

they love to take it in the ass, I love to give it to them, no problem, for sure kek
i always regretted missing erasmus, but not anymore kek

Why don't you find a real man job and work in construction you lazy mf

Well I guess that every country in Europe has its flaws. I hope that you will sooner or later sort everything out

I use a 'trick' to have a comfy life in Poland.
I have masters degree and I work as an it engineer, however I live next to Ukrainian border.
And Ukraine has 3 or 4 times lower prices than Poland, so when I want to do some shopping, I travel to Ukraine. For 3-4 euro i can buy a lot of food

Spain is totally cucked when it comes to feminism, so don't even think about it. About italy i don't know much.

I'd tell you to pull a mexico and blame them for deporting you, but that's just wrong
>i-ignore flag pls

probably he doesn't speak romenian

honestly this, the only reason i found work is because my family owns the company i work for

All true. Don't come to Italy

are you even Italian? if not GTFO, Italy is for Italians

Italy only has same sex civil union and abortion. Spain is a Sweden wannabe

zitto pirla. Vuoi che altri stranieri vengano qua?

Se dobbiamo scegliere meglio un pol che un negro

Why would you want to live such based country to come to the epicenter of cucking?

leave*

0 immigrants is ideal but the only acceptable Immigrants are European

Northern Italy is ok. As a Pole you will be miserable in Southern Italy.

General recommendation: really, really try to dress well. Our women like well dressed men.

There are plenty of poles to pole around here also.

If you want the jew in a concentration camp experience (complete with football teams and cafes), go to Spain and open criticize feminism.

Italy is far better.

Haven't been to Spain but I'd say Italy is better. Been many times and love the country. The niggers are a big minus though.. they are everywhere it's disgusting... Sad.

can confirm there's a big negro problem here.
Going out at night isn't an option anymore and train stations lately have become literally a battleground

Yeah but Italians are based tho, a lot of people have started to buy guns because the niggers steal so much lol, and many Italians are pretty racist I like it :)