Netflix anime thread or something

Netflix anime thread or something.
See trailer youtube.com/watch?v=NXW1waqRCb0&start=1&autoplay=1

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/30484/Steins_Gate_0/stats
knightsofsidonia.com/
amazon.com/Knights-Sidonia-Season-1-Blu-ray/dp/B00U0WY482
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread would be a lot better if you'd called it the Voltron thread and left Netflix out of it.

Nah, Voltron still isn't anime.

I'd say that Voltron is close to my favorite anime, but there's still Robotech.

What is this baka gaijin garbage ?

Not anime.

Netflix is shit. Doesn't have any films from Asia.

Who have a netflix account there?

I have like 5 of them I got for 0.20$, I still have better quality with torrents so I just dont use it.
Idk why anyone who isnt computer illiterate would use Netflix.

How many people watched Sidonia and Ajin, what is their respective rating?

it looks like Avatar. Isn't this a cartoon instead of Anime? I know that anime = Cartoon but "West cartoon"

Ease of access.

I'd rather use Netflix right away instead of waiting five minutes for a torrent to finish. Plus, console use and phone use.

Is..is this anime? It looks like a Western cartoon.

That and the animation is trash and the VA's sound like shit.

>waiting five minutes for a torrent to finish
You don't actually need to wait for the torrent to finish.
Just download sequentially.

I heard a couple of normalfags say they like Ajin, but it sounded like a ridiculously edgy shounen kinda show. I wouldn't give it a try.

Answer this:

give me the current rating and number of people who watched

Sidonia is meh, may be your thing if you like substandard Gundam, and I didn't watch Ajin.

The Seven Deadly Sins one seems alright from what I've seen of it, though.

Voltron is a japanese IP

My family has one that everyone shares, but I haven't used it in years because there's no point.

>Plus, console use and phone use.

Now this ist just cancer.

>I'd rather use Netflix right away instead of waiting five minutes for a torrent to finish.
This is the most stupid reason I have ever heard for not downloading. If you weren't retarded then you would have lists on lists of shit already downloaded ready to watch, not grabbing stuff to download at the last second when you do decide to watch it.
Literally google it faggot.

i don't care about your taste nigger just Screenchot is appreciated

>Not weekly produced
>Still manages to look even worse than the average TV anime
What the fuck america

>Literally google it faggot.
I don't have a netflix account retard and you need one to access it.

>>Not weekly produced
Are you telling me you know nothing about how anime is made?

>implying
Voltron was made by TOEI

You can get information on netflix series outside of netflix you baka. How do you think the internet works? People rate and discuss it outside of netflix more than on netflix. And you know exactly the kind of fags that are on netflix giving these ratings. You may as well go straight to MAL.

Netflix bought Sidonia, so now you can't get it on Blu-Ray.

>MFW

Not this new one.

I don't know if there's a "Number watched" counter, but here's the reviews.

Mind you, Netflix reviews can be shit.

I threw up a bit in my mouth

Also it's funny how they can get away with using Korra-tier character designs and call it anime

Funny? I actually meant vomit-inducing

Trolling is against the rules, user.

And here's Ajin's.

>You may as well go straight to MAL.
go kill yourself. Netflix Rating and the number of people who watch it on netflix is the thing that make Netflix fund a 2nd season.

>You can get information on netflix series outside of netflix you baka
No.

>This show is: Exciting, Imaginative
This is the end of anime. The normalfags have won.

You do know Netflix ratings are on the same shit tier as MAL ratings, right?

Netflix didn't fund those shows in the first place, and they're other people's IPs, so I doubt Netflix is going to do second seasons of any of those.

And what exactly is wrong with MAL ratings? They rated Sakamoto and Hero Academia shitty, I'd say that's pretty spot on.

They actually did buy it? Wow rip

Well it's not like season 2 was actually worth anything but I was still kinda looking forward to season 3

>waiting for torrents to finish
and they say Sup Forums hasn't' fallen.

By bought it, he means they bought the Western distribution rights.

There have always been retards on Sup Forums though.
Remember that one tripfag a few years ago who said that there was no point in reading manga because every good manga got an anime anyway?

The manga's over, there won't be a season 3.

They just announced Ajin season 2 recently. They're both "Netflix original" and they're part of the production comitte. I'm too lazy to quote the interview from Polygon pictures so go search for it yourself if you're interested.

They are biased as fuck and inflated, also
>defending MAL

they've*

Also sidonia already got a second season before.

>And what exactly is wrong with MAL ratings?
It's all newfags and normalfags. Most of the users there are either so new that every anime is amazing to them and they rate the most ridiculously shitty shounen shit high, or they are normalfags, who I have personally heard one say 'I won't watch it if it isn't dark and violent enough.' so they are biased and don't bother looking at anything to a series than what they want to see.
Literally garbage, the fangroup.
The rest of the website has useful information on shows, seiyuus and staff, but that's about it.

"Netflix Original" is literally the label they slap on every anime they buy the streaming rights for, it doesn't mean they funded it. And they were not in the production committee for S1 of Ajin, nor are they mentioned as part of the production committee for S2 in the release I saw. They were not part of the committee for NNT or Sidonia, either. Nor for Kabaneri or any noitaminA shows. That upcoming Bones show is their first foray into funding.

Translation note, baka comes from the kanji for horse (ba) and deer (ka) and is actually a fairly rude word.

Yes, the shows got second seasons, but Netflix didn't decide that. Just like CR didn't decide to give SAO a second season.

No, it was all Daiz.

myanimelist.net/anime/30484/Steins_Gate_0/stats
Or remember when OPM and Erased were in their Top 10s?

Did you guys see this when it came out on Netflix?

Sentai filmworks has blu ray rights, think BDs have dropped already

>>
Forgot pic.

>but I was still kinda looking forward to season 3
There won't be a third season before Blame!.

knightsofsidonia.com/

How the fuck is this thread still up?

It looks decent for a cartoon

Don't make fun of my Americick anime!

My brother has a netflix account so I just leech on him, it's not really good, it's only alright for netflix originals and when I mean originals I mean stuff that only airs on netflix alone. For anime you would have to be either retarded or a casual to not just torrent.

Looks like a Newgrounds cartoon.

Is this seriously happening? Has the cancer really progressed this far? Why aren't we telling everyone in this thread to fuck off and kill themselves?

I'm too busy practicing masturbating with my weak hand.

Fuck off and kill yourlsef. Also learn what is "Voltron".

Voltron isn't anime. Just like Robotech isn't. And a new American-made installation of Voltron is doubly not anime. Go back to wherever you came from, ESL.

>thread up for an hour when it's clearly only going to be shitposting
Come on mods, do your job.

>Voltron isn't anime. Just like Robotech isn't.
The reboot in OP isn't but your statement is false0 Lurk more.

>be Murrican
>don't know Japanese
>buy some anime licenses
>guess what they're about, write your own script, and mash them together
No, it's not anime.

Anime = Cartoon in japanese. The trailer in OP is an anime for japanese.

You aren't seriously claiming Robotech is anime? What, are you going to tell /jp/ they should allow Power Rangers discussion next?

Eh? I've got a copy of it on Blu-Ray.

amazon.com/Knights-Sidonia-Season-1-Blu-ray/dp/B00U0WY482

Oh, wow, it took me way too long to realize you were baiting.

>You aren't seriously claiming Robotech is anime?
ah my bad, now that i think about it, i was only talking about "Robotech: The Macross Saga."

this wasn't a bait. Japanese refers to it as 「ボルトロン」新作アニメ Netflix

Literally "Voltron" New netflix anime

ITT: Voltron thread made by tertiaries
this is incredibly retarded.

Newsflash, retard, "anime" doesn't mean the same thing in English it does in Japanese. The Japs call Snow White anime.

>Cygames

The fuck.

How is this thread up anyway? is it because of "Netflix"?

>Netflix
Fuck off.

u mad

From all the "anime" they decided to make they chose mecha, really? This is why Murika is a shithole.

From the people that made Korra.
Oh, god, more LGBT propaganda? Hitler was right.

I want to sexually fuck princess Allura.

She is going to end as a lesbo.

>From the people that made Korra.
no, Korra had better animation.

Yeah, after I'm done with her.

You're that bad?

>he wants girls to fuck dudes
Sounds gay.

>robotech

Yeah, that was supposed to be a joke. It's called self-depreciating humor and it's pretty popular among 21st century nu-males. But now you had to go and ruin it by asking for clarification. Thanks, dude.

That's how you came into this world, stop so tsundere /u/.

I was giving you the opportunity to post the image of a smug anime girl and say you're *that* good.