DemonsBane is a shitty manga for retarded children...

DemonsBane is a shitty manga for retarded children, it's just retarded power level bullshit written by an autist who wanted to make his character the bestest strongest character ever who can kill anything by staring at it. What a boring, worthless piece of absolute trash.

OPM is interesting, funny, and a honestly good anime. Let's discuss OPM instead.

>DemonsBane is a shitty manga
>manga

mango, whatever dank retarded memeslang you autistic demonsbane fans want, it's still shit

>DemonBane manga
>complains about powerlevels
>posts powerlevel wankery

It's an eroge.
An erotic game.

>Producing this much cancer in one post

Good job OP, 10/10

>demonsbanefags talking about powerlevel wankery

KEK, stay butthurt over OPM you stupid cucks, nobodys talking about power levels OPM is a better show period

You really don't get what is wrong with your post do you?

Something something lurk more.

One Punch Man and Attack on Titan are my favorite animes. I watch them with my wifes daughter and we both love them!

>OP complains about powerlevel wankery
>starts with the powerlevel wankery
>does it like a retard
>people call out OP for his bullshit
>he has nothing else to say other than call those people demonbanefags

Hello Sup Forums, I hope you're doing fine today.

>>starts with the powerlevel wankery
Are you retarded? Nobody cares about powerlevel wankery, I'm saying OPM is a good show while DemonsBane is retarded autistic power level shit "dur hur i destroyed the universe and killed nyarlatothep by starring at him".

i agree, demonbane is shit and dbfags are cancer

Do you honestly believe Demonsbane is a good manga? What kind of story is it where the protag is an overpowered god that can kill anything in 1 hit? It's boring trash pandering to powerlevel faggots who want to self insert into retarded power level fantasies. Get your head out of your ass.

>complains about Demonbane being OP and killing everything in one hit
>defends OPM
Irony

I don't understand this thread.

>don't understand that it was a bait post falseflagging OP

The funny part is that OP is acting like EG Demonbane is the central character of the VN, when it's actually a background element

And this, children, is how you spot someone who's only knowledge of Demonbane is the EG Demonbane wankery on the internet
A dude generalizing without even reading the VN (The anime is shit because it's a shitty rushed adaptation)

Why do people even watch capeshit?

Arent you all, like, adults or something?

>opm, capeshit BTFO

OPM is still the better show. Get BTFO, DBfags.

I sure hope OP is pretending to be retarded, someone please tell me he is.