Female commanders

>female commanders

We're never going to get old Casca back and this pains me.

Berserk drinking game:
Take a drink every time a character calls someone 'that man'

>wanting to go back to a woman who ntred a man
Sup Forums is truly disgusting

A lot of Berserk threads today. Not that I mind.

It can't be helped. Japanese translations, man.

>Oh great the author is going to preach feminism caricatures

>Got raped retarded
>Still enjoyed it
What a slut

>MC says basically the same stuff

i was referring to when she had a fling with Guts but people were to busy self inserting to think about it

So what you're saying is Griffith was the one who was NTR'd?

Indeed many overlook that scene because its the MC so he can do no wrong and Griffith distributes retributionx10 on his ass but if you were reading it during release many years ago Caska looked like a slut at the time.

Casca was the one doing the cucking though. Guts was Griffith's true love.

I agree that Casca looked like a slut but I wouldn't call her hooking up with Guts NTR.
On the other hand, Griffith raping her right in front of Guts is literally NTR.

Well they fuck behind Griffith's back when everyone knew Caska had a thing for the commander and refuse to tell him so that's pretty much ntr. Obviously Guts wasn't "purposefully" stealing her away but having consensual sex behind his back is a two party guilt trip, but most people were real young during those days and didn't pick it up till after Griffith did his thing so they felt no sympathy for him.

>the end of Berserk will have Guts and Griffith forgive each other and forge a bond deeper than any manly bond ever seen before as they put Caska out of her retard misery

>everyone knew Caska had a thing for the commander
Exactly, its his own fucking fault for not doing anything about it for years. Its not NTR if she moves on to some other dude.

You called for the best?

She would slay casca.

He is a commander of the entire Band of the Hawk who the fuck in that position would screw around with their second in command in public or let it be known? The fact everyone did know she had a thing for him is bad enough.

Beautiful.

Griffith whored himself out to dirty old men, he NTR'd Casca before she had the chance to do the same. And he enjoyed it too.

You are taking future events into account in your judgement. At the time of the ntr he had not done that yet nor was it known he was planning to marry into the royal family. That's the issue in that everyone looks to future releases and judges him instead of being around during when it first occurred and there were large time gaps in between chapters.

All I'm saying is its not NTR. They were never a thing. Casca had feelings that she thought were completely one sided. And I don't blame her for thinking that.

And I don't see why her or Guts should feel bad when Griffith never even tried to make it be known he felt anything for Casca. If anything he showed more feelings for Guts.

How was Guts x Caska a thing then since all it was was a fling? She chose Griffith when he was a crippled mess and Guts was leaving so it's not ntr then?