ITS HAPPENING

Sup Forums It's raining ashes. Anybody else seeing this? I'd take a picture but you can't really make it out.
South Central PA here.

It's still fuckin coming down, I don't see any smoke or fires nearby. The fuck is going on user

Trump has reopened the camps.

Probably forest fires somewhere and the smoke is blowing in. No big deal. I had this for half the fucking summer.

Kayaking on the sesquehanna right now. Can confirm, about 20 minutes ago we heard a massive explosion. I think 3 mile island just blew the fuck up.

There are no forest fires even remotely nearby, that's not really something we deal with here in PA. I'm hoping it's just some farmer burning a shitload of stuff, but I've already driven around my street, ashes are coming down as far as the eye can see and I've located no smoke plumes or anything. It's really weird

Yeah same. BC forest fires blowing off smoke and ash since spring.

Just took this

Oh. Well I guess Skynet is rising then.

What county faggot?

Come back when it’s raining blood

I see what you meme there.
*mean

Why was anyone care about a random
Fire in your town

>South Central PA
>Flag
Do two letter state codes elude you, user?

He asked what county numnuts

never did install that extension...what was it again?

>central Ohio here

Nothing happening here. Pretty boring day honestly.

Calm down everyone, it was just a Yellowstone test eruption.

Why didn't you hire Africans to put it out you fucking bigot? baka

bump
i could use a happening

Send pics, user.
Oh and bump.

which part user ? I was A Columbus user for years .
Working in Indiana for the next few months.

awww bawbees first forest fire and ash

Your neighbor is probably burning trash..

PA is where the under ground coal mines caught fire .. but I think that was Northern or West Virginia area..

Are you fucking stupid? I'll make it really easy. Pick the one your home is closest to.

Franklin nigga

There are no fuckin forest fires here.
It's pretty much subsided by now but I still have not located a fire anywhere near me, trash fire or otherwise. No fire engines were heard. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen, ash coming down like snow, no smell of smoke in the air, no visible smoke plumes. I still can't explain it.

I did snap a couple pics but you really could t make out the ash, my phone cameras too shitty

and?

Good god, that is the most apocalyptic sight i've seen today.

Post them. Come on. They're not your nudes.

Centralia, good bit of a drive from where I'm at.

Forest fires out west, the ash rises and gets blown across the continent. Like it always does.

Dumbass.

fpbp

Does it melt and leave water?

Do you have any crop fields nearby?
It happens usually after harvest that a lot of shit raises to the air from the fields.
It could even be that weather currents picked up that shit from hundreds of miles away.

>No forest fires in PA
Wrong.
>Can't have ash without smoke
Wrong.
>Ash can't travel hundreds of miles
Wrong.
It's been raining ash where I live for several weeks. I have to dust off my patio furniture constantly. This is from fires in Montana, Idaho, BC, Oregon, Cali and Washington, the nearest being more than 200 miles away from me.