Dragon Ball Super

Are you hype for Future Trunks?
And what are your thoughts about Black Goku?
strawpoll.me/10187522

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ1NcxAZUYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Black Goku

Sounds like cringe-worthy bullshit.

>Future Trunks return
A good idea.

>Possibly incorporating Xenoverse into DBS
I really hope they don't do the "We have to go in the past to make sure villains are defeated!" because that is literally Toei running out of ideas.

I hope they don't actually plan an evil Goku for Super. Kinda stupid.

Future Trunks coming back is yes.

Xenoverse becoming canon outside of Mira, Towa and the Supreme Kai of Time is no bueno

It was inevitable.

Can't wait for Future Trunks to be stronger than Vegeta to piss him the fuck off.

Can't wait for Black Goku to be stronger than Vegeta to piss him the fuck off

Can't wait for Goku to ass-pull something new to defeat Black Goku

Maybe we'll even get Gohan to job a bit again.

It's so bad yet so nostalgic that it's good enough to keep watching, because you can predict all this shit and yet Toriyama will one-up you every time eventually anyways.

This isn't a quality animu, this isn't kino.

This is pure, unadultered entertainment, God bless it.

Detroitto
Cuckarotto
Braidarotto
Cucku
Negroku
Blacku
Kakanegro
Alberto Gokusa
Dark Goku

WE WUZ EVALINSHIEET.

We should really start compiling these.

>And what are your thoughts about Black Goku?
Given that "Goku" wasn't actually written with the kanji for his name, I'm guessing it's just a description rather than a name and it's just a Goku lookalike. Probably wearing black clothes/armor.
You know, likeTime Breaker Bardock in that shitty MMO Toriyama designed the characters and wrote the story for that just happens to also include a redesigned Future Trunks.

So Tarbles?

(Also, Black Goku is supposed to have white hair, because Toriyama said that upcoming villain will have white hair and that's why SSJGSSJ can't have white hair... Unless Whis and his whore of a sister will be villains)

Or it could be reusing Toriyama's DBO materials and the white haired villains are Towa and Mira and Goku Black is TB Bardock.
The fact that this story arc was requested by the company, and not simply from Toriyama's mind screams cross-over marketing with Heroes and possibly Xenoverse 2 since both heavily feature Trunks and time travel shenanigans.

>we may see Note

Did someone edit Trunks' hair?

Oh look it's this thread again

She wasn't designed by Toriyama, and is just a player-insert. She has about as much chance of showing up as the default Time Patroller from the Xenoverse ads.

im hyped but it it will probably just be alright. i was hyped as fuck for the frieza film and it didnt really think it was that good. i dont know why but the new material they are putting out isnt that good, i feel like the characters are too strong, i cant take it serious anymore. i know its meant to be more comedic like dragonball but dragonball was comedic because of how innocent goku was. i hope i am wrong anyway

who the fuck is note?

>Jumping the Shark is the moment when an established long-running series changes in a significant manner in an attempt to stay fresh. Ironically, that moment makes the viewers realize that the show's finally run out of ideas. It's reached its peak, it'll never be the same again, and from now on it's all downhill.

>Some examples of clues which may (although by no means necessarily) indicate that a show's made the "jump":
>Gimmicks
>The show tries too hard to stay "current", even when it doesn't make any sense, or when the writers are obviously two decades behind the times.
>-For animated series, Art Evolution that does the exact opposite, i.e. making the animation even choppier than fluid.

Poor user, keep posting it and someday it might turn out to be true but not today.

>Super
>changing anything at all about the series let alone in any significant way
Go back to TV Tropes. Eventually you'll stumble onto one that you can post in every thread that'll actually fit the show.

>Multiverse crap
>Future Trunks
>Goku Black

>Not jumping the shark

I just want to know who believes Akira actually drew this piece of shit.

That's right user don't give up.

>Multiverse crap
>Future Trunks
Both been part of the series since the Android saga. Literally nothing new.

>Goku Black
Is pretty obviously a code name. He doesn't even spell Goku with the kanji used for Goku's name. He's just trying to keep the antagonist's identity a secret, just like how he didn't mention Trunks directly previously but said that the upcoming story would be about the "future" of a "certain somebody".

>Multiverse
>since the Android saga

DBfags can't be this retarded, right?

I wonder how many threads about future trunks are created til now?

I believe it's his work since DragonQuest artworks has been slender type characters, just like Super Saiyan God and Beerus.

Sounds bad, I hope there is more to it then just evil Goku

Black Goku made no sense but Goku Black does.

why does it has to be Goku? Why not Krillin?

Lol at this point Fucking Boruto is becoming a better series then this

>Can't wait for Black Goku to be stronger than Vegeta to piss him the fuck off
Heck, right before this new arc, there's some mini-arc with an alien that transforms into Vegeta... and the alien will actually beat him. So, some 2nd rate false Vegeta is stronger than him. There's no way Vegeta will be comparable to the next main villain.

It seems like his modern style.

Why do you post that if none of the description fits.

Because Super is Goku Vegeta Power Hour

>couldn't be Cell or someone more perfect

KAI OF TIME WHEN

He's shitposting user, this guy as well

>Xenoverse becoming canon outside of Mira, Towa and the Supreme Kai of Time is no bueno

Outside of those 3 what's even in Xeno?
Also Mira and Kai of Time are the qtests.

xeno is a shit game. the combat is awful and repetitive, the ai is fucking shit, some of the missions are unfair because the ai on your team are retarded, the character creation is extremely limited. why do people even like this game? yes it had a new story but the story was really average, it was gt level.

Nah it was a fun game at release.

>Outside of those 3 what's even in Xeno?
Demigra I guess? But the Makaioshin were mentioned by Toriyama in one of those data book things anyway, so it's not like he'd be much of a stretch to add.

DBO is where the meat of Toriyama's content was anyway; Xenoverse was just a prequel to it, setting up the Time Patrol's early encounters with Mira and Towa. If anything is making it into Super regarding the Time Patrol stuff, that's where you want to look for a guess at what's coming.

If Cutie of Time doesn't appear we riot.

its fun before you realize how shitty it is. compared to tenkaichi, its bad. they got really lazzy with the game play, and ai. they put too much time into making a really average story.

nah

>i cant argue against you because you are right but i am going to disagree out of spite

Truckloads of people liked it m8, enjoy having no fun.

Stop being retarded

truckloads of people like one direction, doesent make them a good band.

Compared to Tenkaichi 3 maybe, but it helps that they had 2 games before it to learn from.
Comparing Tenkaichi 1 to Xenoverse, XV comes out ahead, and I hope it gets the sequel it deserves because they could do some amazing things with such a solid base to build from.

fuck future trunks
we want more gohan god dammit

Who?

Anons stop being stupid

You forgot a pretty big fun killer.
>RNG within RNG for clothes and ability drops.

XV tried to mix fighting games and rpg's without doing anything that makes either genre fun.

It was the first successful DBZ game in years. Yes, it was flawed, but clearly enough people thought that it was fun.

How does Black Goku makes no sense?
It sounds better for English

>playing through xenoverse
>reminded that twintails videl is elder god-tier
>she will never come back
>lewds are few and far between
just end it, lads
this world has outlived its worth

Think they'll change it to Shadow Goku in the English version?

Depends on whether that's actually his name or if Toriyama is just trying to keep us guessing like he did when he said the next arc would be about the "future" of a "certain someone" instead of outright saying Future Trunks.

Calling it now that Future Trunks is from Universe 6. Earth being wished back by Beerus is why he was able to return.

African Goku

>tarbles
this is a joke right?

Thanks, user. Now I have to take care of this boner.

as far as we know neighboring universes and alternate timelines are two different things.

ok cool but what does that have anything to do with the anime or the post you're responding to?

Spoiler: All the Dragonball fighting games have shitty mechanics/gameplay compared to other fighters

Surprisingly DB works much better as RPGs in my experience

It's not black Goku, its Goku Black

What is the opinion on Dragon Ball Kai? Also is it better as dub or sub?

Is it Tien or Tenshinhan?

Latinos call him Tenshinhan, but in english, he's always called Tien, even when his full name is Tienshinhan

Yamcha is a cuck

Tenshinhan is the original name. Tien is his American dub name.

Eh, "Black Goku" in English sounds like a generic description. "Goku Black" works better as proper name.

Poor Vegeta.

"Black Goku" sounds like an alt version of Goku, like Kid Gohan or Future Trunks
"Goku Black" sounds like the name of some deviantart OC with long bangs, a dark past, and a fondness for japanese steel

Wtf is wrong with you inbreds, black is the adjective

>Goku Black
Why not Goku Prime?

I don't want any reminders of that Mary Sue Superboy Prime.

come on man.
no one wants this.

Goku BLACKED

this thread is pretty slow

it's future trunk chumps

Is dbz kai good? Isis better in English or Japanese?

If you dont like the Z filler, watch it, also Kai has some censored parts, English of course.

So sub?

Future Trunks is better than Kid Trunks.

I guess vegeta wasn't lying about his superior genetics because he sure can make a more attractive, and smarter son than whatever goku shits out

Wait a second, what is going to happen with Mai? Kid Trunks is going to get so cucked.

>Are you hype for Future Trunks?
Not really. I liked that he had a happy ending.

Pathetic. Had it once before.

RIP

>what is going to happen with Mai?
Sadly Trunks x Mai didn't happened on Super, it was fun and weird, i liked it.

Reminder that Super will keep going for another year or two. It's making so much money for the franchise as a whole, and has been consistently in the top 10 anime since it started airing.

It will only become more successful when brought overseas, too.

Hopefully this thread can last longer.

Soulja Boy.

Holy fuck that gif.
For sure there're some skilled dudes.

s-sauce?

Things will never be that perfect.

Toriyama won't do it. It's impossible.

>self-insert mary sue cancer

Fuck off.

>the french actually.

You think she sucked off the entire Ginyu Force?

I see what you did there, but that still does not excuse this:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZ1NcxAZUYk