Do Americans really ignore public degeneracy like this?

Do Americans really ignore public degeneracy like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=sSkG1nw4IIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans IS the source of all world's degeneracy.
American is a synonym of "degenerate".

Only in places like carlifornia or DC. But we really don't care, because 99 percent of white women in the USA are repulsed by niggers. The only white women that they get are the white trash, fatties, uglies, and the odd gold digger for the mega rich niggers. We aren't like europe, leaf. The USA hates niggers, especially our females.

And of course, this is a bait thread by the same reddit shill homosexuals that come here daily from Australia and Canada. Or at least their IP's come from there.

Saged

(((Hollywood)))

maybe we need sharia patrols
>but christian?

>send a German to Russia and he remains a German
>send a German to America and he becomes a degenerate
For once, you're right, Ivan.

>The USA hates Niggers

You can't even say Nigger in public

i don't like pda but weirdly enough i would be into it with a black guy to make white guys mad

Agreed. It's kind of like how Russian is a synonym for 'failure' or 'alcoholic'.

>You can't even say Nigger in public

But you can think whatever you want.

> t. american nigger degenerative
Do you even know where is Russia located?

Alright that's fucking it

you know he's right so don't deflect the conversation.

No. Americans just figure if she is stupid enough to push out a mulatto for Tyrone she is going to have punishment enough.

We're the second-most Jewed country on earth. Russia is the first.

This. I feel like I'm about to have a stroke when some Amerilard unironically shits on us for giving the world Justin Bieber and Nickelback when they are the round zero of degeneracy and prime exporter of filth in the world.

I watch this guy. He does some cool shit and it gives me more confidence in getting a qt gf.

You can, police aren't going to do shit. If nogs attack yoi, just fight back, it's self defense.

> t. american nigger
Stop blame Jews for your own failures.

FUCK

This.

No, this is someone using actors to push propaganda.

>If nogs attack yoi, just fight back, it's self defense.
Lmao, you moron.

He'll claim you called him a nigger, and it'll become a national headline. Have fun ruining your life.

Implying Canadians wouldn't. Actually we wouldn't ignore it; we'd give him the Order of Canada and he'd get his own show on CBC

it's not real my little snownigger friend

This result in the local good ole boys coming down with a beat own where I live, even if he was white

Stop sucking ivans cock nation traitor

>still believing in (((Social Experiments)))

This is true.
They had it coming.

>citation needed
My neice dates a black guy

This is why you always finish the job.

>>The USA hates Niggers
>You can't even say Nigger in public

Give it a try. Obviously not to a big group in the hood. But if you see one alone try it. It shocks the living shit out of them. You can just see it in their eyes, the hurt and insult. They usually look as if they are thinking do I have to fight now?

We have 8 million of the parasites and they are influential in Hollywood, the Media, the Senate, the Supreme Court, and the presidency (Kushner and Ivanka). There is no escaping the Jewish influence of America.

>modernity

This

Yeah you can. I live in fucking southern California and I've said nigger straight to their faces before. I'm pale skinned, freckled blonde and green eyed. You are probably some sheltered little fuck up in Oregon or Washington or some bullshit. They aren't as tough as they pretend to be.

>This is why you always finish the job.
Only if you have 100,000$ for a good lawyer and are prepared to be permanently unemployed after being labeled a Nazi.

>by far the biggest jewish diaspora
>almost all financial, corporate, msm elite is jewish
>greatest ally of Israel
How exactly are you not first?

burgers are rotten to the core.

You're gonna be labeled a Nazi either way, might as well do the world a favor while you're at it.

I'm glad pewdiepie said nigger

youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c

>(((Hollywood)))
Can't wait until Kim nukes it desu.

It literally doesn't matter that he is Ivan. But truth hurts, doesn't it best goy?

I remember this self hating baboon, think he wanted to commit suicide at some point and hated himself for being black, use to have the hashtag #swirl in his instagram bio.

Hes the type of nigger I hate the most, low self esteem, self hating type.

>We're the second-most Jewed country on earth. Russia is the first.

you voted hillary, we all know.

white race is doomed. thanks based nigger for ruining it.

The fuck you in this thread for

The real red-pill.

This has nothing to do with race and everything to do with class, morality, and legality. I can't believe no one questioned them or cops approach them. Cultural Marxism has taken over. So degenerate.