Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Men can't be raped

It literally was.
He liked it though.

Not Rape
Rape.
No one cares about Kohaku getting raped.

Yet only by raping your father could your mother possibly give birth to you.

Nao > Sora

Not in any sense of the word. Nao did nothing wrong.

He was a child and didn't give consent or knew what exactly she was doing so it was rape.

Was this something she would do frequently? Just run out of the house and fuck the first guy she came across with a familiar face?

Source? Image search only returns moon runes.

Yosuga Na sora

Don't encourage this.

Are you retarded?

apparently her parents arguing got her going? i don't fucking know

Every girl > Sora

Sora>Every other girl, Sora is literally perfect

How was she the same age back then and in the future?

She had big tits even as an adolescent.

HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL ASSAULT

It was her first time as well. And of course she stayed chaste in the time she was separated from Haru.

She's a lazy neet who can't cook

How the hell is that perfect?

It's like you didn't even watch her arc. She's learning how to cook to be a better wife for Haru. She worked herself to exhaustion working around the house while he was away

holy fuck, that's total rape

rip saika

sora best girl, though the shrine maiden girl is a close second

Jesus, Haru is a broken man

It was /ss/ so it's ok

Not Rape
Rape
Rape [the maids]

>It was her first time as well. And of course she stayed chaste in the time she was separated from Haru.
Literally none of that is ever stated at any point. At best it's conjecture.

[] SEX
[] Bondage Sex
[] Vanilly happy Sex

Jesus no wonder he went after his sister. Guy got traumatized by big tits.

BUT WHO WAS SHADOW

yes

what's going through that poor kid's mind right now?

uhhh, Yeah it was actually.

>I sure hope my sister wasn't watching

Apparently it was something along the lines of, "What the hell was that?"

Time to watch episode 8 again

>now she knows about the dick

PURITY RUINED

Why do you think she hates Nao so much? She raped her beloved brother, and took his virginity long before Sora could

Pic related pretty much sums it all up

Is this something she does often?

She did it once before the twins moved away, and tormented herself for years over it, until they came back

First and last time.

She had never done anything like that before. She only did it with Haru that one time because she was upset and she was comfortable enough with him that she could have sex with him. There was nobody else like that for her. Because of how terrible the experience turned out she most likely did not repeat the act with another boy before Haru moved back to town.

Many years later and Haru is now able, ready and willing.

Too bad Haru saw Sora masturbating, and almost raped Nao. I think that killed their relationship before he fucked Sora

That's the different route.

Sora's arc is a continuation of Nao's. There's no split like there is for Akira or Kazuha, Nao's arc is canon for the anime

Man how come actual hentai never has sex scenes this good

Dayum that shota ass.

Gonna need the source OP to "investigate" this case.

Your face when same director as Spice and Wolf.

Your face when Studio Feel stopped trying hard after Yosuga no Sora

Your face when Yosuga no Sora had a 8 to 9K average.

Gonna need you to fucking read the thread

Not rape
Rape
Tuesday

Has anyone here done her route and want to post a quick synopsis of it?

They fuck multiple times.
The end.

I watched the anime for the first time in three years.

Sora = Kozue > Akira > Nao

Kazuha*, not cuck prez.

she does this multiple times and mindbreaks him and his sister.

???

it was hisoka all along

Link with sound,Now

That list is wrong. It's more like this. With the Kazuha and Akira arcs, they're what-if scenarios and reset back to a certain point when they're over. Nao's arc actually happens, and it leads directly into Sora's arc.

He means in the LN perhaps.

CUNT, I meant to post this

sex under the stars during the festival followed by their "first date" doesn't really make much sense.

Sora saw Haru get raped, so it is kinda like Nao raped both of them.

Nice to see that Sora has a good sense of humor.

I wonder if she would have gloated at Nao like Kirino gloated at Manami. Would Nao have gone full nutcase and smashed Sora in the stomach?

i must know more!

Sora would just summon her hidden Imouto strength to best the megane.

The reset was very explicit.

>They fuck multiple times
Is pretty much how you can describe ALL of the routes, except for Sora's. It's nothing special

If anything it was statutory rape.

Except there wasn't a reset for Nao's arc. They were going out when Haru started fucking Sora, Nao explicitly mentions that, no matter how much time they spent together, Haru never said he loved her. Go watch episode 12 again, and pay attention to the scene where Haru and Nao are talking in the school

no personal plot dilemma? Sora was completely cool with Kozue?

Sora already knows about Haru and Nao in episode 8 and 9, she even walks in on them fucking, but in episode 10 they go on their first date and Nao wants him to tell Sora about them.

Your point? There wasn't a reset like there was for Kazuha and Akira, Nao's arc leads straight into Sora's

It was a soft reset.

VN!Sora is generally cool in the other arcs, on the outside that is. We don't see anything from her perspective, so it's probably killing her on the inside.

I don't think Haru had sex with Nao on his way to Sora's arc.

the point is that it makes no sense. Its inconsistent. but Im starting to think you're trolling.

wat age she have there? cuz god damn those are som big ass tits for a child.

No, is right, there was a soft reset to a point after Nao and Haru started their relationship, but before they went on their first date. I'm a god damn idiot

Lurk for 2 years

>tfw we'll never get an anime like this ever again.

Its a busy day for you, imouto thread immedietly followed by a YnS thread.
On topic, I think we need to edit again so that it includes the parts of Nao's that are reset. So like having the yellow line come out from the green line between 8 and 9.

I work tirelessly, just like Kanabro. I'll get to work on editing that flowchart

Requests belong on the appropriate board, Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Do not spoonfeed newshits.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Why can't more VN adaptation do more things like this? I really hoped YnS set a precedence back then.

Literally 30 seconds in Paint. I sure hope goes back and watches the show again so he can get his facts straight next time

All routes have common events, it's not that there is both "soft resets" and "hard resets", it's just that they happened independently in all of the routes and it would be redundant to show again.

For example the group goes to the beach in every routes, but it's just shown in two of them if I remember correctly. But stuff that can only happen if Haru is fully dating the girl only happens in the girls particular route.

I'll probably redownload them and edit the image further to give more context once I know a bit more about where exactly the reset is.

>I work tirelessly, just like Kanabro.
Thought you two were the same person, and now you're suddenly two people again. Everything I know is a lie