Muslim here

Why does Sup Forums hate Islam?
Let's have a constructive discussion. I will answer to any of your question.
I have this impression that you're very misinformed about Islam.

>Muslim
>France

Hmmm... really makes ya think

I don't hate Islam. I hate shitskins. If Islam were white instead of being 99.999% subhuman garbage, it would be fine.

Think about what?

it activates his almonds you buffoon

I think its probably the bombings and beheadings and rapings desu

explain away how you treat kuffars and then tell use your mental gymnastics to explain how genocide is ok because your invisible deity said so.

also explain how your supposed prophet was killed by your own believers and still consider him their prophet?

Because your religion calls for forceful takeover of infidel lands. Your prophet is a pedophile war monger and Islam breeds violence. It doesnt take a genius to see how much violence comes from islam every year. For fucks sake be honest about your poisonous religion and at least call for a reformation of it. Fucking blind piece of shit.

its followers aren't white

Can you explain me why 70% of prisoners in France are muslims ?

You abuse, rape and murder anyone who is not like you, and even the people who are like you. Everywhere you go, you make life worse - education is destroyed, so is health care and economy. You take everyone back to barbaric times, yet you blame others for this.

And all because you want to not think for yourself and keep sucking some goddamn lice-infested pedophile neckbearded prophet's cock.

Just end your life.

No idea.

I don't hate Islam. I just hate the fact that (((MSM))) treats it as a little angel who can do no wrong.

let's start with this: why don't you live in a muslim country? did you noticed that each and every country with muslim majority is a total shit hole?

Islam is a death cult, that has brought only death, ignorance and poverty to the world. It's very name is "submit", which no civilization can thrive under. I don't have any questions, because I've studied enough of Islam to know it's incompatible with modern civilization, and it's a death cult, that needs to be stamped out by any means, be it sword or fire.
Your own holy book instructs you to lie to non-believers, so I wouldn't waste time listening to you, anyway - it's just more lies, like the ones your imams tell the press.
Islam is death.

Because you are an existential threat to non muslims. Your religion is expansionist at its core. Peaceful coexistence is out of the question, and that's entirely to blame on Islam.

Mohammed was a literal pedophile who molested and raped a 9 year old. I don't care what universe you live in, that's an abomination. That's a sick perversion.

If you don't know the story of Mohammed, this is what happened: one time when he was out traveling, Mohammed stopped by and rested in a cave. While he was inside the cave, an "angel from heaven" named Gabriel (how convenient to name him after one of the few angels in the Bible that's actually named) flew in, grabbed him by the throat and spit in his face, "TEACH THIS UNTO THE MASSES AND DO IT NOW!!!"

Mohammed got scared and started doing it. Throughout the rest of his life, Mohammed kept being visited by the "angel" who told him to do various things, for example, raid the trade caravans that went to Mecca and murder the travelers along the road. Mohammed had previously been banished from Mecca for trying to start a violent cult.

After Mohammed gained a large following, he taught a handful of people about his visions, and told them to write it down, which they did. After Mohammed died, they all started fighting about who should compile the "collected Quran" into a single book. They eventually created a version of the Quran, but kept on fighting, and eventually someone named Uthman (who never knew Mohammed) burned all surviving copies of the Quran and wrote a new one -- that all Muslims use today.

Meanwhile the Bible teaches that NO OTHER GOSPEL, not even if it is preached by an "ANGEL FROM HEAVEN" is true.

It's generally understood that Mohammed met Satan in the cave, or he just made the whole thing up.

Top kek.

Because your religion is too violent and barbaric. You also treat your women like shit.

Easy. Evil Christians and their crusades against the religion of peace. They come to Europe playing victims when Muhammad is the worse piece of shit that ever lived.

The dishonesty regarding islam is frightening. At least admit there are problems within islam! It needs a reformation. If it is really what you muslims say it is "religion of peace" why the fuck are there so many attacks in the name of allah? Why is jihad a foundation part of islam? Why? Stop being so fucking sneaky and dishonest and call your fucking religion out for its faults. Christianity went through a reformation hundreds of years ago and now it is a mostly peaceful religion that is open to interpretation and doesnt violently force itself on others. Until islam does the same FUCK ISLAM and keep crying about the crusades that happened hundreds of years ago. Pieces of lying shit really makes me angry.

why you ask?
maybe because you killed, destroy and corrupt every society that arent muslim? and even when you have 100% muslim countries, you still keep killing your own people?

maybe because your religion permits and condone child abuse and sadistic behavior?

maybe because your prophet is a literal warlord?

maybe because islam wants to dominate the world and destroy any trace of other religion?

maybe because you are so hatefull that buddist, the LITERAL RELIGION OF PEACE needs to extermite your people cuz you cant just live in peace and harmony with other people?

idk, you tell us why you think we hate you?

There's hope for you yet, Sweden. Tell all your friends.

*loads AK 47*
>Why does Sup Forums hate Islam?
*Crashes van into crowd*
>Let's have a constructive discussion.
*shoots up a nightclub*
>I will answer to any of your question.
*beheads journalist*
>I have this impression that you're very misinformed about Islam.

That is fucking Taj Mahal u inbred illiterate.

Well why dont you ask those enriched in toulouse today. Pretty much just against getting stabbed on the daily

FUCK YOU SUBHUMAN, STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LAND. DEUS VULT.

We will wipe you out from Evrope, soon.

it's too strict and sinister with all the women covering up when they go out and muhammed being a pedo plus something about the middle east breeds barbarism and it might just be islam

That second point is new to me.

I have dealt with many muslims in my every day life. One iraqi guy is really nice and a good guy, he might actually be an iraqi christian im not sure but ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

My neighbors are somalian muslims. They live 13 people deep in a 4 bedroom house. They steal shopping carts from the grocery store even though they have 3 cars to pick up the groceries. The women refuse to talk to me because it is forbidden. Literally ignore me if they are walking past my house and I say hi. The children (8 of them) ages 2-7 run around barefoot in the street any time from 6am-12am almost getting hit by cars. The older kids smoke weed on my property and in my bushes at 11pm at night scaring the fuck out of me. They constantly yell, their yard is in shambles, and they tease my dog. On top of all of this they accused my neighbor of being racist because she called CPS on them for leaving their kids outside practically naked at all ours of the day unsupervised.

Cont.

/thread

islam = savage arab nationalism
wonder why islamists run from their own culture?

why wont you go back to pakistan, bangladesh, saudk arabia or whatever othet shothole you inherited your degenerate culture from?

I dont.

Because you barbarians worship a pedophile and insist on invading other lands to make their people do the same

Sage

It's a diluted reciprocation

seriously..

Sharia Does not belong in the west

Why don't you throw the Chechens away first?

I rented to a tenant who opened a hookah bar who was another somali muslim. Rent late every month, checks bouncing, insurance not up to date, lying, going on vacations to dubai for ramadan instead of paying his 5k/month rent. Tore up my commerical property with thousands of dollars worth of damage and was kicked out by the city for fostering a community of pieces of shit and festering crime. Hundreds of complaints by people and many police calls and 2 shootings at the hookah bar.
Biggest piece of shit I've ever dealt with. Liar piece of shit lying constantly to me when I rented to him and gave him a chance. No respect given but demands respect himself. Fuck that.

Pedophilia is an advertisement for islam. In fact it is mostly about rabid lying and sucking dick of your immam like your mom sucks on local niggers.

I mean..

Fuck off you mudslime piece of subhuman garbage. Fuck You, fuck your shitty backwards religion, and fuck absolutely EVERYONE with Mohammed anywhere in their name. You should all be permanently erased from the planet

You know very well why.

Islam is fine but their culture is too different from ours to exist side by side. They need to fuck off back to their desert.

Yes, and it was built by a Muslim ruler, and the site incorporates a mosque and minarets that are used to call the faithful to prayer, and the site is covered in sayings from the Koran. It's in India, but it's most definitely a Muslim construction, built during a Muslim dynasty.

Your point was?

It's foreign culture that is trying to break into the West and take over.

Fedoras try to say the same about Christianity even though the religion as we know it was effectively constructed in Rome with things like patron saints standing in for minor gods from traditional European pantheons, European pagan holidays being incorporated, etc. Islam was fashioned in the Middle East for Middle Easterners.

Mostly bias I guess, its hardly avoidable since every terrorist attack the media reports comes from muslim terror groups.
Personaly I dont think they are all terrorists of course, but I get a strong feeling of the muslim comunities and families being enablers of terrorism.
Also they are very medieval in how they view the world and treat others but mostly how they treat each other

Surrender-flag, auto-sage. Islam is shit, read about Muhammed. One piece of shit gave advice to other pieces of shit who follow it to this day.

>okay, tell me about your reli-
>allah allah akbar!
>*explodes*

>muslim here
>french flag
that's why, fuck off

you're not french and you turn everywhere you touch into shit

What Sup Forums doesn't realize is that they are good and bad Muslims
when talking about the good ones i mean mostly people who have been here for two or three generations and have somewhat accepted the western way of living. I work with them and i encounter them allot and they really don't seem worse that natives european (inb4 i get called a cuck)
The real problems are the new guys , Afghans , Somalians even the good ones i talked about dislike them.

I have a friend whos parent came from morroco who works with the DSU ( pic related ) and there is allot more of them inside the Belgian police so that tells allot

>Two replies

SAGE

I don't really hate true muslims, the ones with a good education ...as long as they respect the tradition and culture of my country and adapt to it.
The problem is that i see in every citys more and more womens wearing hijab/niqab... Suburbs are full of muslims and it juste feel like third world.
Most of the arabs i come across are illetrate, doing dumb shits on bikes, fighting in the street, stealing, selling drugs to the younger people...
Everyday in paris it is painfull to see.

Yeah im shit at english ikn

I have this impression you think we give a fuck. Count your days, Mohammed.

This
> Putting the law of God above the law of man is 10/10
> Simultaneously objectifing (multiple wives for goats) and removing individuality of women (garbage bags instead of dyed hair and nose rings)
> Literal Crusade happenings everday
> DESPISES (((them)))
What's not to like?? The inherit inferior biology :/

The problem with french "no go zones" were places where they only decided to move immigrants inside of there because it was easier when we still had a big manufacturing and coal industry in the 70's (to do the dirty jobs our grandparents didnt want to do), when they closed a shit ton of people lost their jobs and ofc these places went to hell

>Why does Sup Forums hate Islam?
Islam hatred is literally a meme in its basic definition. Despite that, it's one of the world's best redpills, too bad only degenerate arabs represent it worldwide.

I'm interested as of converting in Islam, tell me brother, how do I join you? I heard there are lots of virgins waiting for me in al Jannah, as a KHV (Kissless Hugless Virgin) I'm willing to die for those virgins. Please do consider this post as a sincere submission to Islam.

2 posts by this ID

at least their women are hot as fuck.

>"Hurr durr, why do you hate Islam guys?"
>Living in and reaping the benefits of free, non-Islamic country.

>France

Sorry bro we have a rep to keep up.
Nothing personal

>Let's have a constructive discussion

No it wouldn't. It's fucking retarded. First cousin marriage is retarded. They are retarded, so are white Muslims.

Where do you think you are chocolatenigger?

>two or three generations and have somewhat accepted the western way of living
Funny how this is the opposite of what we actually found out: Muslim integration got worse with each generational iteration. The ones immigrating tried to fit in, while their descendants do everything not to see themselves as Germans, and are pretty much our main source of gang crime.

see
But if America falls past the point of repair and the constitution starts getting fucked then I'm solidly in favor of white sharia as a plan b
I'd rather pray to a false deity then succumb to the bindings of marxism

Sorry, but the hijab is truly ugly and kebab stinks. That might be petty reasons for you but in Italy we like beautiful women (and beautiful hair) and good food. Having women run around with a hijab and smelling stinky kebab everywhere is literally what hell on Earth looks like for an Italian.

Kek

kek

This

fuck off you literal faggot

Idk how it is in germany but its not like this here

I don't hate it, I just believe it is fan fiction of the Bible.

Islam is basically Mormonism of the East.

Joseph Smith and Muhammad had quite a bit in common. God knows they both loved having lots and lots of sex with people of all ages.

no bacon and no beer... and circumcision

Fuck that shit, the entire ME needs to be purged of that fucking Saudi shit war manual. Islam needs to go the way of the dodo for humanity to have any hope at anything really.

Daily reminder that before creation of Israel Muslims dindu muffin (except T*rks) but were peacefully fucking goats in their - stans and didn't even think about migrating because they were fine at home

muslims are the worst type of guests. muslims come to the west and yet instantly bitch and moan about it. I don't care if you practice islam but doing in your own home and shut the fuck up about it.

realize you weren't invited by the majority of people nor wanted.

>French flag
>Muzzie
ahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhah frankfucks eternally btfo.

Daily reminder that Islam literally came into existence through war/genocide/conquest/rape/enslavement and tried to take over the world but failed miserably when confronted by actual civilizations who weren't going to take their dirty Arab shit. And when they failed they went back to their desert shithole to spend the next 1400 years fucking goats while raping children and stoning their neighbors until oil started flowing out of the ground and they are back at it again.

Death to all muslims, islam is cancer.

FUCK OFF!! Why don't you explain first why is it in your scripture to kill anyone who is not part of ISLAM?!? Start fixing shit within you, first, retard, then blame everyone else!

this must be a joke question

>implying that will ever happen

The teachings of Mohamed basically forbid what you just professed. And it will just be a form of Taqqiya. Better to just fucking butcher them and take their kids away from them.

Also don't ever forget to wipe out their women too, remember who's raising these shitheads.

>Islam is a religion of peace

Who cares about that. The main concern with Islam is mass migration and terrorism. Both caused by Israel.