'You dirty kafir aussies need to vote against gay marriage'

>Queensland imams urge Australians to vote against same-sex marriage
>Council of Imams Queensland president Yusuf Peer told The Courier-Mail Islamic leaders believed gay marriage was unacceptable to the faith. “We cannot agree with it because of our faith,” Imam Peer said.
>“Islam also explicitly and unambiguously states that marital relationship is only permissible between a man and woman; any other marital relationships are Islamicly impermissible.”

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/gay-marriage-australia-queensland-imam-urged-muslims-to-vote-no/news-story/8359f3aca7fd6b7ec0f3a2677a99c35b
archive.fo/nmA5B

Do as you're told Aussies. Listen to your imams, pay your jizya and vote to ban same-sex couples from marrying. Only racist white Anglos are voting Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''
archive.is/vNjZq
cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
archive.is/Qdllj
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roast the Kebab

Oh boy first response not mess up

wtf i wanna vote yes now

Better do it, Aussies.

Muslims have more oppression points, and you don't want to be considered culturally insensitive now, do you?

Wtf I love imams now

lol

B A S E D

Inshallah pooftas fuck off

Wait until Imam Musa Cerantonio hears what these pooftas are trying to do, he will tear down the prison walls to go and toss these pooftas off Uluru.

Based muzzies

Well, at least we have something in common.

wtf i love islam now

Now watch pol defend faggotry just to counter muslims

wtf

I support gay marriage now.

intersectionality my ass

How will liberals react now?

I would laugh so hard if they carried the no vote to victory.

Dude half the retards on here are r/donalders who are tranny loving zionist retards. Of course people are going to attack Islam on that basis because half the posters here are raging faggots.

Real nationalists have no issue with Islam other than the fact that Jews advocate for Islamic migration as a way to attack homogenous white populations.

That's it, #I'mWithAllah now

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

archive.is/vNjZq

UK HIV decrease:

cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/

archive.is/Qdllj

AU HIV decease:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/hiv-infections-in-nsw-have-fallen-to-their-lowest-levels-except-for-one-group-of-people/news-story/9dc7261df2978e0091ad6739ff106d43

archive.is/Qdllj

Funny isn't it? The only way "no" wins is with the Muslim vote

They're like 1-2% of the population, it'll be the lefts laziness that'll win it. They'll protest online for weeks but can't effed to post the vote.

2.6% of the population, up from 2.2% in 2011

i hope the no vote wins but i think itll be no less then 55-45 in favour of the yes vote

Listen to the shitskin, gays spread degeneracy by default.