Why are indians looked down upon so much in America. Every race has some good sterotypes, even asians (kung fu)...

Why are indians looked down upon so much in America. Every race has some good sterotypes, even asians (kung fu). But indians are just seen as poo in loos with goofy accents.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/krsnavatara
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph3Tauf__1Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DwfOe_KyC94
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i raep you next week

GUVE ME VAGENZ

there is literally no good Indian stereotype

show bob

/r/indianpeoplefacebook leave
coming from an amerikike that's rich
because america with its "free speech" allows all sorts of stupid rhetoric to go unchecked
just like the jews love

krsna plz go
you arent even indian

Bobs now

Because they are disgusting, rude, loud, arrogant and obnoxious "people" to be around. Go anywhere with a high majority of them and if you don't suffocate to death, I guarantee you will change your mind 100% regarding them. I use to defend them based on their intelligence but they're repulsive and need to stay in their literal shithole country.

they usually run overpriced convenience stores
and gas stations.

>indians are just seen as poo in loos with goofy accents.

You don't say.

bitch lasagna

Bollywood guys are hot

you're a nigger

do milk vary sxy pussy bitch lasagna

So are nogs, but they are also seen as athletic and such. Indians don't have shit.

A lot of Imperials used to speak highly of India and the Indian peoples...Fuck knows why...

they bby u want sum fuk

>flaggot
>anything but niggers larping as white
Show your leaf, Chang.

people are just jealous of India. Since it is the only country to grant its citizen, the freedom to defecate where ever they want.

Indian food can be bretty gud

So do asians

there's great people and shitty people in every culture
We were probably morally good people back then but the british fucking up india's economy is maybe the reason everyone started behaving like niggers

In America, they're some of the best immigrants as they actually do pursue the American dream to the best of their ability. The ones here generally aren't like the Indians from their country, but with that said, their country is diverse while looking alike.

In America, we color-code our problems. We know niggers commit crime, Jews are financial predators, etc. ..but India has like 3.5x our population. We don't know which faction there are the equivalents of our niggers, kikes, unwelcome guests, etc because to us they're just "Indians".

Indians are asians

Because Indians were a British sexual fetish

I think the best freedom here is literally getting away with anything, cause corruption

I seriously feel living in another country would be a problem for me because I can pay off a cop for anything I do here haha

WE WUZ GOOD PPL N SHIET DAYUM WHITEYS

just morally
even if india was economically good before the colonization, societal practices were fucked up

Caste system, the lower caste people were considered untouchables, female infanticide, sati etc,.

not exactly a good stereotype....

>flagfag
>tripfag

he is actually a self-loathing brit
here is his twitter
be prepared for insanity though
twitter.com/krsnavatara

This

I feel stoopid and cheap

Americans have a long tradition of importing the dumbest people.

So you're back with the photoshopped picture Kek

I am american girl.

Indian men best men in the world

what the fuck you say to me?
you son of bastard bitch

U bich mothafuker i fuk your moms pussay

bobs n vagene or gtfo

do milk

would you like to see my uncircumsized penis good sir?

If I was to give you an American and not a Sup Forums answer, I would tell you that Indians are the second most preferable minority group behind east asians. Low crime, high education, generally nice people. They get flak because they treat service people like complete shit (food workers, house keepers etc), because you can smell them from 5 feet away, and because they are the dirtiest, messiest motherfuckers on the planet (you never want one as your roommate, god help your soul).

yes

Show bobs

their inability to banter makes them easy targets for mockery

BITCH LASAGNA NOA OR GAVE PUSS OR TAPE

do a milk

dirty kike

fake indian

you're gonna have to do better than that, schlomo

i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, then i will be yor new dad u shit!!

ok rape you next week

Jealously.

they should not be here, they are freeloaders taking advantage of H1B. most only have 12 years, count them, 12 years of education like our high school graduates. but unlike our kids, they get paid 50k a year.

Indians are seen as good neighbors. I don't know anyone who hates them.

Tell me, what is it like throwing away your entire ancestry and lineage to pretend that you are Indian? Genuinely curious!

>Jewish American
>Israeli American

kek

you forget one thing, we do not need them!! they are brought here to keep our kids from working and bring no special skills other than a language deficit

based

indien men ceo google big penis brave heart

the good indians are in india, here we have the trash

is this maicrowsaft sappot?

no you're not
you don't even know what you are talking about
you're just another shitty jerk shitposting on Sup Forums like you think you have some knowledge
but all you have is disgusting racism

Why do Indians love the word "needful" so much? At first I didn't notice it at work, but holy shit do they love this word.

>country is used to defecating on streets and beaches
>"waaah say something nice about india waah"
get fucked, i ratjer be labeled spic wetback pedro etc than street shitter

xD

I like Indians in theory. The women are relatively attractive, the men are relatively nice. But their habits are just so alien it's really terrible.

I can't take
>eating with their hands
>generating a ton of paper trash because some piece of meat may have once touched this plate that hasn't been under their total control
>generating a ton of paper trash because someone who ate meat used this sponge to clean their plate so they can't use it to clean a coffee cup so they don't have coffee cups
>their horrible pronunciation of "th", "t," "d," and "r" sounds that make understanding them infinitely more difficult than even fucking russians and frenchies for some reason
>can't eat out anywhere except indian places, which are always fucking buffets
>every indian movie has fucking SONGS for NO REASON
>enjoy utterly shit movies like capeshit and jumpscares
>do milk
>enjoy utterly terrible pop music
>complain endlessly about how they don't understand why Christians always try to convert everyone to the point where it becomes actually shilling for Hinduism

I know it sounds like I hate poos and I don't but they seriously need to just stay the fuck in their own country.

Because they act like Jews.
And we already have Jews.
But we have to pretend to not hate Jews.
No such restriction on poos.

I would go so far as to say that the traditional American primary education is 13 years including kindergarten. Yes, kindergarten is only preparatory but, without it, first grade becomes the preparatory grade.

In America white trash and niggers hate anyone who is some kind of weird foreigner since I am cultured I see the Indians the same way I see Downies. Cute and harmless with a certain odd measure of perception.

>work for pennies, gobble up entry-level jobs & don't integrate
>manlets
>women can be exotic but men are unquestionably as unaesthetic as they come
>accent is unintelligible
>stinky, from poo hygiene and curry food
>most are whiny vegans
>absolutely beta personalities, except the 1 in a 1000 that runs a staffing agency as a family

Indians are a master race when it comes to denuding and absolutely seeing thru attention seeking women online. We go to the essence of a woman's intentions and raep them verbally. We're th most honest men online. We don't need tentacles like the Japs, we got words.

Bitch lasagna.

distancing myself from this smelly post already

Because they're just poo in loos with goofy accents

it rains shit in india. food is covered in shit in india. they dont use toilet paper in inida

the poo thing isnt simply because they shit in the streets. its a way of life for them. they are born in the poo and when they die they return to the primordial poo

Indians in America are stereotyped as rich. Also they, like Asians, share the same stereotype of intelligence. In addition, Indians are good at spelling bees. Maybe you would know some, of your broke, redneck ass lived in an actual city, rather than an irrelevant trailer park.

As a supporter of white nationalism and nationalism for my race, I wish that no race be exterminated but be preserved.
I am a mixed race indian and support NS.

COOK IN LOO

Indians will never be taken seriously on Sup Forums or anywhere in the internet again. Blame the huge influx of ultra autists who gained access to free 4G internet over the past year. So far they seem to be contained in Facebook; pray they don't spread beyond.

show bobs

extremely small penises

punjabis are bro tier tho

It's not a stereotype, it's just the way it is. We don't have a preponderance of third gen poos here yet so they haven't regressed to the mean.

When the H1B visa program is finally fucked Indians will be down at or below whites.

I mean it's obvious, if Indians could be such high earners then India would be the ultimate nation on earth but it isn't even close.

Paki bich i throw nuke on your house basterd

>they are born in the poo and when they die they return to the primordial poo
well now de you see the light? it's the mythic karma-dharma-burma chakra, user. Come join us on the street. Free your bowels and your spirit shall follow suit.

SHOP IN LOO

I would hands down rather attend a majority Indian school than a majority black school.

are you okay with being laughed at for sucking at math?

>well publicized PSA campaign was deemed neccessary to remind your kind to shit in a toilet, not in the street
>w-why don't you like us?

It's the goofy accents, that's all.

>things were going great before the British! I can't even throw my bitch on a bonfire anymore!

reminder america is the source of all the world's problems

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph3Tauf__1Q

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DwfOe_KyC94

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5O6JwY0GJ8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kB-xKiFpLbg

This is the one thing that I can admire in them. These videos are all taken in Detroit, some of the roughest most horrific ghettoes where even police don't go, and these Indians set up shop. Imagine having to go to your job day in and day out to sell 50 cent cigarettes to the most violent, unpredictable and hateful apes who are constantly stealing from you, threatening you and loitering in your store just to ensure your children don't end up in this situation. To me, that's braver than most of our military.

all memes aside I've never met an Indian person who wasn't nice. they're definitely preferable to nignogs

They're very pretentious and rude with like niggers but without the media on their side to convince the public otherwise

As opposed to being beaten up, robbed and tortured for looking in one direction too long? Unquestionably.

Namaste to you too sir!

>They get flak because they treat service people like complete shit (food workers, house keepers etc), because you can smell them from 5 feet away, and because they are the dirtiest, messiest motherfuckers on the planet (you never want one as your roommate, god help your soul).

Your description is somewhat accurate for fresh off the boat or some old Indians, who grew up in a completely different culture that the western one, and are not very self aware in a foreign culture. Indians who are second generation generally integrate very well. They don't have the funny accent, they often eat a western diet and recognize that indian cooking smells can permeate their clothes/sweat, and makes them smell bad to others. On the flip side, Indians are generally not very criminal or violent.

India is a country that just a few decades ago had most of its population living in a rural or farming existence in villages akin to medieval life, some villages are probably still like that. That is changing, but it takes a few generations to become 'sophisticated' or civilized, it's not going to happen overnight.

But we are currently living in a time when extremely different cultures/levels of civilization are being thrown together, and they come from cultures that are extremely alien to each other. It's going to take time for people to understand each other, realize what is and isn't acceptable, and integrate. It is difficult for third worlders to integrate into an alien culture, but much more so when that culture, the first world, is itself undergoing extremely rapid changes in its values. In fact, many in the west are having a hard time integrating into the new SJW world, in their own countries.

Sorry for the blog post.

waddafak you say to me you son of basterd bitch I fuk you bitch madda fakka you fuk madda bitch madda fakka you bitch fuk madda bitch fakka.
>does the Punjabi head bob
Thank you for calling Microsoft technical support, my name is Jason, how may I be of helping to you today.
>shits on the floor
ey bby u so hott I love yu. come india, i mery you. show me ur vugine bby, com on oh yes bby. i hav te big for yu bby yes. plz respond.
>grows a mustache at 11, is female
ello, dis is John from the IRS, did you receive a coll from your local police department? yes sir, yes, you are being audited. You have to send $300 to us. You can do dis now by buying a pre-paid card at reading to me the numbers on it. Yis.
>immigrates to New York, wears sandals in February
>stares
>does the Punjabi head bob