Seiyuu has had sex with someone that isn't me

>seiyuu has had sex with someone that isn't me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuvwGdsUahA
youtube.com/watch?v=M2ORkIrHUbg
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7130863/BBC-Sex-Up-Shakespeare-Lesbian-kiss-and-racy-gay-romance-set-to-spice-up-the-Bard.html
hindustantimes.com/india/only-he-can-save-humanity-hindu-sena-performs-hawan-for-trump-s-us-win/story-EkzGI8Uz4ncRONPGALW0LJ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This bait has finally lost all subtlety

Yes purityfags are AIDS but this bait has gotten real stale

>neo-Sup Forums will actually defend slut seiyuus

>seiyuufu's voice isn't married to me

>giving a shit about voice actors

>thinking seiyuus are better than 3DPD just because they voice anime girls

Bassist-kun pls go

You do know that the animators most likely have had sex too right? And the producers. Pretty much everyone involved with making any one girl come to life on the small screen has likely had sex. A seiyuu is just another employee who brought her to life. I dont care about any of them as much as I would care about the atoms who comprise the girl. As long as the girl is canonically pure, thats all that matters to me.

they have to be else they don't get work

>action anime isn't harem

youtube.com/watch?v=uuvwGdsUahA

Sure man.

Honoka farted on some good dicks back in the day. I bet the rest of the seiyuus are just as degenerate

This.

All of them are ugly

All
of
Them

you just proved my point user
that thing was proved false yet she'll never work again

>animators
>sex

What happens to a VAs voice when her vocal cords are covered in semen?

She goes on to voice Haruhi

>VA has sex
>it comes out to the public
>she's immediately fired

She's probably unable to continue working if her vocal cords have been surgically removed so that people can cover it in reproductive fluids.

seiyuu gets hired because of their looks despite have a shitty voice

Well it's not like most of them go for normal sex, it's either getting fucked by a whole music band, or snorting coke off cocks.

Any actress would get fired if she did that, it doesn't matter what country it happens in. In some countries she'd get publicly flogged (based Sharia) so just losing your ez modo job ain't THAT bad. Just get a normal job. Everyone else can do it.

Is this a dude?

She'll stay single and pure forever.

>any female who has had sex with someone that isnt me

With those lips, i HIGHLY doubt

The only virgins in the anime industry are the audience

I'm not so sure about that.

Damn son

Not exactly the anime industry, but I'm pretty sure a good amount of h-manga artists are virgins

>that thing was proved false
Did you ignore the comparison pics?
Either she has an identical twin complete with moles, or she fucked a bunch of guys in JAV.

>I'm pretty sure a good amount of h-manga artists are virgins

>neo-Sup Forums

the should make a hentai or anime of this

>his waifu isn't a pure vocaloid untouched by the 3d world

And the animators.

If studio owners have such a big problem with appealing to an audience why don't they just take up another line of work?

I don't understand why the hackadolls don't just become voice actors.

Because they actually enjoy animation? It's understandable that if you actually enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity, you get pretty sick of being forced to produce cute high school idol show # 53320, a formula so overdone you could pretty much have one of those anime created by algorithm.

And the irony is that these anime "elitists" eat this shit up while shitting on shounen.

Yeah, throwing away the degree you wasted 4 years on as well as the years you spent building experience and connections to spend 4+ years on another degree with no experience and connections is a great idea

Why the fuck would you enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity? The whole point of industry is to sell a product. Did they really think they would get to make whatever they wanted and the audience would gobble it up?

Also, it seems the guy actually animating the show is pretty happy.

Well then you don't really have any right to complain, do you?

She gets cancer like Hirano.

>Why the fuck would you enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity?
Yeah you're damn right. All those musicians, painters, writers, they're all there to sell a product, they don't give a damn about what they make.
Having passion for what you're doing? Pffft. Leave that shit out of here.

>she'd get publicly flogged
Muh dick

You've yet to prove me wrong.

>>>/nippon/

>atoms
>people
wut
Next you'll tell me that frogs are people, too. Nations, even, each one of them.

At least 3 of them have children/grandchildren

Got cucked.

You've yet to prove yourself right, too.

dumb mankoposter

We know you did, and we couldn't care any less.

No one is a virgin, the world fucks us all
*tips fedora*

>Why the fuck would you enter a creative industry for the sake of creativity?
The answer is in the question.

>Did they really think they would get to make whatever they wanted and the audience would gobble it up?
Probably not. But they probably expected more than producing the same returgitated shit over and over and over and over.

>Also, it seems the guy actually animating the show is pretty happy.
Because he's a weeb. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of animators out there who are displeased with constantly drawing cute girls doing cute things and actually want to push their skills to the limit with fluid, high quality animation.

While it is true that art is a product, there are a handful of people who actually feel passion for the industry. Who actually want to achieve something great, leave their mark or do something unique. The anime market is just horribly fucked because it exclusively caters to otaku's that buy overpriced figurines and Blu-Rays.

they can be creative, they just choose the safe path
they can be as creative as they want with risky artsy projects but they always choose the boring safe path of cute girls doing cute things

and there is still a very real market for those projects and those shows but they rarely do them because they're scared of doing new things, they're scared of being truly creative

>they're scared of being truly creative
Because it's a gamble and if they lose too much money, it's game over.

>But they probably expected more than producing the same returgitated shit over and over and over and over.
That was their mistake - you can't just blame an audience for liking what they like.

>Who actually want to achieve something great, leave their mark or do something unique.
Then why work for a studio instead of doing something independent? If they really cared about "leaving their mark", they would be taking risks on their own instead of coloring in tweeners for another studio all day.

Also
>he's a weeb
I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Not to mention that Japan's economy has been stagnating for decades. It's not a vibrant economy in which companies can afford risks. This is probably also why for the last few years the American movie industry has been overflowing with remakes and adaptations: when the economical climate is shitty, new moves carry more risks for less potential rewards.

exactly, it's a gamble
if they really cared about their art and creativity that much, they would still try for it
but they don't care that much compared to a safe risk-free paycheck so they make the same thing over and over and complain about their own choices as if it's not their fault

>they can be as creative as they want with risky artsy projects but they always choose the boring safe path of cute girls doing cute things
Why should the production committee that want to use anime shows to advertise their products want to invest in high-risk shows when they treat anime as hour-long commercials?

Your favorite seiyuu might not actually like foreigners.

they are scared of losing money
thats a legitimate fear.

>if they really cared about their art and creativity that much, they would still try for it
No, sir, money makes the world go round, that is the truth of this material reality we are born into.
Those nips need to make a living.
And this:

Good.

Source?

>inb4 Boku no Pico, "Check le ARCIVEEE", "NO Faggot"

then why are they complaining about losing their creative freedom when they made a conscious choice to give those up in order to appeal to a different market?

kill yourself saucefag

>nip women
>not wanting american cock

Their complaints are likely bs. I speculate industry politics.

Only in your stupid doujins.

>they can be creative, they just choose the safe path
>they can be as creative as they want with risky artsy projects but they always choose the boring safe path of cute girls doing cute things
>they're scared of doing new things

This is not the world Walt Disney imagined.
youtube.com/watch?v=M2ORkIrHUbg

Oh cmon man. Give me the sauce so i can go on with my day.

>caring about the people behind the voices

baka desufam

Walt Disney lived in a time when America was slowly overtaking the old powers of Europe and would eventually end up having half of the entire planet's GDP. He started to get active at about the end of the Great Depression. New Deal, Great Recovery, Lend-Lease and all that good shit. It also helps that there was a vacuum considering the world's largest cinema industry, the French one, had collapsed after WW1. Of course he was a go-getter who earned his reputation, but he also lived in a time where taking risks was simply a lot more rewarding, especially in America.

Talent goes where the money flows, which is also why America was for a very long time (and still is, albeit to a lesser degree) the country with the greatest Brain Gain in the world. Hell, one of the (many!) reasons why Africa is so shit is because any African with an education worth half a damn dreams of going to Africa (and any African without such an education dreams of going to Europe). Africa's doctors and engineers are simply not benefiting Africa.

You have to be new not to know where that is from, I'll save you trouble, it's not an anime.

>you
>having sex

>every day there's a chance your seiyuufu has had sex

Yes, i know but, that doesn't say SHIT. tell me the source how am i gonna know this if ive never seen it before? FUCK!

>having seiyuufu
>caring about 3DPD

Walt would hate modern Disney.
Only a matter of time until they have a lesbain muslim princess as the heroine, and she dont need no prince.

>caring about the private lives of celebrities, especially literally whose like voice actor

I will never understand otaku obsession with thi

Is there a famous lesbian muslim princess, though?

>Not wanting gaijin cock when all nip men are spineless herbivores

Wow, thanks Emi!

>wanting ugly big nose alien cock

Name one (1) thing wrong with this

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

>american blogpost about japanese companies
why bother?
americans have basically 0 say in the anime market, even the american otaku are basically powerless and just have to enjoy what the japs give us

Yes, because seiyuus are humans with free will, and the world does not revolve around your needs. A weird concept, isn't it?

It's current year.

>seiyuus are humans with free will

A prostitute agency refusing jobs from prostitutes.

Feels more like a reminder of how things work rather than Americans forcing their warped ideals for once.

Then again a future similar to a questionably written meme LN is still inevitable

No, but nothing is sacred in 2016.
The BBC is currently fucking up A midsummer nights dream, becuase it's 2016
I could link a bunch of different articles, but you can google it.

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/7130863/BBC-Sex-Up-Shakespeare-Lesbian-kiss-and-racy-gay-romance-set-to-spice-up-the-Bard.html
>The gay former Doctor Who boss has defended the addition of same-sex relationships in the big budget special, by saying he wants to show children, “the real world”.
>The re-write means that Theseus, King of Athens, dies of a heart attack instead of living which frees his bride Hippolyta, played by Eleanor Matsuura, to fall into the arms of fairy queen Titania, which whom she shares a sensual kiss.
>Theseus’s character is also rewritten to be that of a Nazi-style dictator, while Hippolyta-bizarrely-starts the drama wearing a Hannibal Lecter style mask and a strait jacket.
>The other storylines that have been switched around include Demetrius (Paapa Essiedu) falling in love temporarily with Hermia’s (Prisca Bakare) lover Lysander (Matthew Tennyson), while Flute (Fisayo Akinade) ends the play dressed as a woman on the arm of a handsome soldier.
>“It’s very male-female, male-female, so I wanted to have a man with a man, a man who was dressed as a woman with a man, and a woman with a woman because it’s 2016, so that’s the world now.
Hetro relationships dont exist in 2016.
>"I wanted children to watch this and see the real world in the middle of this fantasy.”
Russia was right, gays do try to push propaganda on kids.

Has Japan ever adapted Shakespeare for anime? I know they love Alice in wonderland (which I assume has an anime, never really checked).

Alice in Wonderland by Shaft when?

huh, really makes you think... guess I'm a #HillaryArtillary now.

Does this include hentai?

>americans have basically 0 say in the anime market
Thank fuck.
Now Japan needs to just get those marines out of Japan. The people who get stationed there are trash and just make America look bad. I never found out, but when there was a schoolgirl gangraped, was it a black group responsible? I know white trash gets in too, but I just have a feeling it was blacks given rape is more their thing.

Don't lewd the Hayamin.

most rapes in osaka are the jarheads yeah but I have no idea if it's niggers
they probably will get rid of the american troops since they've been posturing to amend their constitution and start a standing army again
which would mean they could kick the americans out of their base

I never understood liberals with this argument.
2016, the year where ISIS is currently raping people, cutting off heads and Boko Haram are burning children alive.

The year is so meaningless.

Ironic or not, Trump's victory is assured. He has the backing of various gods and the American public.
hindustantimes.com/india/only-he-can-save-humanity-hindu-sena-performs-hawan-for-trump-s-us-win/story-EkzGI8Uz4ncRONPGALW0LJ.html

I jsut dont want Hillary to win. Is there a limit of how often she can run? She will just keep coming back until she ruins America.