Are black americans westerners?

are black americans westerners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nq6ZBVw23I&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but qt 3.14 mulatto girls are

1: Yes

2: That woman is mixed race

No, they somehow still haven't assimilated. They appeared to be doing alright at one point but I think LBJ put an end to that.

some not all

Americans can be any race or color. Its a multicultural melting pot.

In the 50s most black families were pretty much like most lower socioeconomic white families. Then LBJ hooked them on the gibs and it has been downhill since.

they have to be since we haven't had any african "immigration" for like 280 years, i think they can be in the club.

all these somalis, nigerians, and kenyans coming in on the other hand...

Are you saying that some Muslim arab named Muhammed are westerners just because they are american citizens?

how assimilated? their culture was wiped out and now they all have british names and follow christianity

i want a strong black wife

Yes. American is not an ethnicity like german or french.

Stop propping them up with white tech, financial assistance to live, culture and white western social institutions, and let's see if they'll return to mud huts, tribalism, and oingo boingo oooga boog even faster than their literacy rates can drop.
Let's see how western they really are when they aren't slaves or uppity useless pets.

no they're nigger

American as an ethnicity is basically just non-specific european. It would have stayed that way, but don't worry in a couple hundred years all of the west will be some type of swarthy admixture.

they have been in america longer than some boat euros

those plantation genetics.

>non-specific european is a ethnicity
You really have no idea how different Europeans are?

resist the future of the white race depends on it

Nigger are you retarded?

white women are inconsequential when it comes to passing on Y chromosomal DNA

No

>are norwegians who live in china easterners?

These niggers have so much white blood now, this is how they looked before they got mixed, notice how they changed from looking pure ape west african to near east african now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nq6ZBVw23I&t=

Westerner is a term invented by CIVICS so they don't sound racist

Y chronossome is irrelevant when it cones to ethnicity. A lot of african americans have european Y chromossomes and it does them no good whatsoever

Except Trump, none of burgers are westerners. They all are latin americans or niggers.

more pls

>russians
>white

This is kinda true too. Maybe not invented by them, but definitely a term civic nationalits love ( along with the whole "islam is the REAL threat" bs)

they love BBC , dislike whites, tend to be fat, uneducated, dumb, Jewish puppets
So yes

oh?

most of the productive black males have European y-chromosomes. You always catch them complaining about how their black ancestress was raped by their white boi slave master.

actually not true the most educated blacks in americans are immigrants like Nigerians .

I have no idea whether either of you are correct, but note that productive =/= educated. Large parts of academia (humanities, social sciences etc) are cancer these days anyways.

Whores.