Hillary's list of blame.....Everything but herself. She should hang

reading the list it looks fairly accurate. or did you not call her a hag, say she was about to drop dead, say she would be at war with russia by now, say she took money from saudis, say she sold uranium to russia (who she wants a war with) say she had rigged the democrat primary, say she had hidden child abusers? did you not say all those things? Or was it jsut the Putin bots and the republican party and the karl Rove smear campaign, adn the benghazi bashing republican spending millions of taxpayer dollars for nothing?

hanging I think should be kept for traitors - like Trump...

No Trump?

Fuck off. You Britts still owe the United States for ww1 and ww2. Billions of dollars. Pay up or shut fuck up.

>EVERYTHING IS WRONG BUT ME
>looks fairly accurate
try harder next time please

At this point you have to wonder if she actually believes what shes saying or something else.

I find it funny how Donald Trump is not in this list.

Also, what does Netflix have to do with this?

>content farms in Macedonia
?

She's certainly old enough and has two X chromosomes, I'd believe that she buys into this level of hubris.

But it's quite obvious that the team of writers who created this book had to come up with a laundry list of things/people to fling shit at.

She is blaming all the people who supported her. Trump is Thanking his family for their support, and plotting the destruction of politicians who will not bend knee.

Yeah, the DNC is trying to push away from the Clintonites. I think that they will try to elect a white male (not the new guy though).

>>content farms in Macedonia
The bitch is off her rocker man.

I honestly wonder if they used some software to get her voice for the audiobook. No way that cunt sat and read 500 pages.

>content farms in Macedonia
wat

Get out T_D.

She didn't blame Trump

I knew she was hot for him

>Netflix
why?

No mention of Pepe?

why? are you seriously asking that? you racist bigot

Are you a shill or just larping?

Oh yeah, I forgot that Netflix produced a show exclusively for denouncing Hillary. Oh wait...

>content farms in macedonia

there was a macedonian hacker spreading bad things about hillary

>mfw it turns out Sup Forums is hosted in Macedonia

GUYS I WONDER IF SPEZ IS GONNA GET ARRESTED!

She's not blaming trump?

Ceгa caкaм Maкeдoнијa

Maybe I'm looking into it too much but Clinton refusing to give Trump credit for his own victory seems just like the kind of snide and cunty thing she'd do.

1 dimensional chess

ziz bait iz fantastich! At least Sup Forums ain't on the list.

That's right. Where da reparations at, Anglo boi?

I thought it was checkers

tic tac toe.

Slick willy was just trying to smoke a cigar, it was that whore monica who sat on it.

lol
neiter, i was ironic.
> using this flag because nazi flag seemed to be off-putting to a lot of people
> fulfilling my globalist-bureaucratic fantasies