Whoa

So THIS is the power of American higher education...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is cuz Pewdiepie said nigger
youtu.be/Q09vYaTMM8c

This is my personal favorite.

What a nasty, ugly looking fat useless nigger beast, that needs to die from being set on fire. She deserves no gibs. Only execution. She is a squawking enemy tribe member, unfit even for bleaching out with out own superior genes. My very genetic essence cries out to kill that disgusting fat fuck parasite, same as her jiggling whore genes banshee-screems for her to leech off her betters.

> All white people are racist?

Who is she talking about - the Russians??

Is this even a human? It looks like a half-dolphin half-gorilla hybrid.

dykes in the audience

No, it's the owner of fried chicken and lots of chocolate cake.

dam, i feel the smell of this creature even from PC screen

fuck off?

All white people benefit from racism. The only whites that aren't racist are retard race traitors.

"stay colonizing" what the fuck does that mean?

No, this is what niggers use their higher education for. Not actual self-improvement, just making their gibs-grunts have longer syllables.

Not owner, power. Fuck.

>using her bountiful earthmother bod as >a platform for hate.

smdh

Yea, problem?

>ALL white people are racist
>paypal me
my sides

>just making their gibs-grunts have longer syllables.
And their gunts bigger?

I'd like to kill that fucking ugly nigger myself.

>All white people are racist
>Paypal me

Why did you censor her paypal?

What is her website? I can't make it out with that witch's head in the way.

typical tacos man, beheading solves everything

Reminder American education is still the most prestigious in the world

>MIT
>Yale
>Harvard
>Berkely
>Cornell

My college was ranked 33rd in the US this year. That is good... right?

I'm amazed there aren't more murders on college campuses given what a hateful atmosphere they seem to harbor.

I'm not sure.

whoever did this shop won one internet

Get in line

The most educated people in America are black women!

Yes, anything top 50 is good

Maybe. This nig was probably getting food stamps -which subsidize unhealthy foods and cause poor people to eat unhealthy- plus probably got a substantial scholarship to a university, which included a full meal plan. Add on the "freshmen 15" (referring to tendency of new college students over-eating or eating lots of junk due to stress and not being under parental dietary supervision; in her case was probably freshman 50), and yeah, huge gunt.

>black people being angry

Not even a fucking yank but this triggers me to no end.
Whenever Europeans went to africa, they were met with one or two things:

>Cautious and very primitive people who initially prospered from their presence
>Very primitive people who attack them on sight relentlessly

What do you do with a massive landmass full of such a useless and violent population during an era where the strongest nation gets to survive? You pacify and exploit it.

You can cry all you want about the "atrocities" of the slave trade, but if you think the african barbarians were equal to little Jaqual trying to get through his college degree, you're a fucking retard.

The africans were utterly fisted by superior European soldiers, and then used to support superior European societies.

Then after a while, when they FINALLY stopped acting like little more than large-chimps and actually showed signs of being willing to integrate and-god forbid-actually PROVIDE for the nation, they were eventually "freed" after a civil war in America for which thousands of white men laid down their lives for the cause which freed them.

They were then allowed to exist in society, and after they continued to demand more and more they were elevated to an equal level.

At that point, they became statistically the biggest fucking pestilence to the very country that dragged their race from the dirt and rocks, dressed it in a suit and said it was free to live.

And now they have the fucking AUDACITY to be ANGRY that some nigger got beat down by a cop?
Newsflash monkeyboy, you are there because the WHITE MAN allowed you to be there. You are educated because the WHITE MAN allowed you to be. You aren't sniffing petrol in a shantytown because the WHITE MAN brought you to the USA.

Niggers are part of the first world because the whites allowed them to be part of it. If the White Man had wished, he could have kept the fucking apes as slaves and there wouldn't be a goddamn thing they could do about it.

Before everyone in here gets too salty
>in a few years time if this woman ever actually gets a job...
>some middle aged white guy working as a bookkeeper in payroll will be garnishing her pay to pay for the shitty degree she got
Or she'll be living a crackho lifestylee with have a doz. negrolets to a few baby daddies..

>Make America Brown Again

it never was; America didn't exist until 1776 and it's been majority white since then

T H I C C

sadggsf

Don't you have some grenade attack to attend, you fucking cuckhold.

This guy is such a jew

>I am angry
>Angry about niggers

>says his country has best schools
>can't answer a simple question

Ay wypeepo, y u so raciss?

can I get a fucking link asshole?

Reminder that all of those colleges are pozzed beyond belief and only churn out """white""" jews and minorities who are only good for repeating their conditioning when needed