It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I recently started watching this show and it offers a lot of Red Pills.

This show often digs deep in politics and in many cases, if not all, it tends to side with the political Right. With the exception of the LGBT-fag issue, the show makes a mockery out of the Left.

Exmaple - youtube.com/watch?v=yE_Om13VpQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58
youtu.be/LJDgVlv55Uw?t=1m9s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEuMmaUi50I
youtube.com/watch?v=HWk_AXFReRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

favorite show of all time. Strange thing is the cast are pretty left wing

>it tends to side with the political Right
I would say it's anarchist, at most anarco-capitalist. But i don't think it's "right" at all.

>Sunny
>deep

this how offers no redpills. it's baseline, lowest common denominator, electric jew programming
all of the "politically incorrect" humor is designed to make fun of "racists and backwards people".

my proof: reddit absolutely loves always sunny more than anything, and routinely upvotes posts about it to the front page. like almost every single day.

hate to say it but maybe you should go to reddit??

The show turned cuck as hell the last few season

This last season was pretty fucking weird. I think they ruined the show. we'll see

One needs to remember that despite the cast/writers being left-wing that the show is about absolute morons that are also awful people.

Their actions shouldn't seen through the any lens but the characters'.

True but the show started in what 2006? It was a lot better back then because society was a lot less cucked back then. It is reflecting the times and sucks now.

>anything from hymiewood
>redpilled
Back to r/the_donald faggot

It was. Then the last few seasons came out and it went full cuck mode

Fair enough. It's weird how even before then the PC culture was already in full control:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58

Reddit also likes Rick & Morty and South park.
Those faggots just upvote whatever shit that's currently popular.

Watch this - youtu.be/LJDgVlv55Uw?t=1m9s

>south park
>currently popular

Last season was golden, but it's much easier, and brings on a feeling of self importance, to say I didn't watch it cause the jews and faggots and what not.

>what you faggots need

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEuMmaUi50I

>Louis CK clapping

youtube.com/watch?v=HWk_AXFReRg

best one

Nervous laughter. That kike was probably upset his WOP friend was close to seeing the Jew behind the "Cultural Marxism".

This

Frank doesnt carry guns and bang hoors because he's supposed to be a parody of Republicans. Its because he's already a terrible person who gets what he wants by threatening people with guns and like banging hoors

Likewise Mac being gay and religious isn't supposed to be making fun of Catholics, he's just a hypocrite

the gay mac thing was long played out. was funnier when it was just lightly insinuated

>my proof is reddit

you need to kys

I enjoyed a couple episodes in the most recent season, but the older ones were better for sure. It started getting shitty after fat Mac season