So a nigger made a music video of him hanging a white child

So a nigger made a music video of him hanging a white child.
Really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bh_4iR3Gds&index=3&list=PLmwXSzb3sGewCWC-SzXc96EsEDQGgNH66
youtube.com/watch?v=3CJsqGa1ltM&list=PLmwXSzb3sGewCWC-SzXc96EsEDQGgNH66&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=C1D3G2VGQ_8&list=PLmwXSzb3sGewCWC-SzXc96EsEDQGgNH66&index=2
newnation.org/Archives/Black-on-White-2017-07-28.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and ?

You missed the point of the video. Watch the ending.

soooo deeeeppppp and intellectual

watch the end of the video before acting like an overly emotional women

A nigger lynched a white kid in rap video because he knew he would get away with it, that's the point of the video.

Hmm interesting video. I cant tell if he is red pilled or not. It sounds like he's not only calling out whites but also blacks. But I still dont understand why he hung a white boy though if what he says right after contradicts it.

>still didn't watch the end
>still bitching

Way to lower yourself to the level of screeching sjw.

He was trying to show how blacks are now doing the same shit to whites that white people did to them and are no better for it.

Way to completely miss the point of the video. You failed miss the obvious message of the video.

Wtf? I hate learning and going to school now.

Now I am going to be a gangster.

Don't even bother bro. I tried to explain this shit in the last thread but Sup Forumss sjw wing doesn't care, just something else for them to get offended over.

niggerlover kys

He tweeted that but at the same time he has said "fuck trump" in one of his songs. Weird.

I am grateful to this nigger, it only accelerates the race war.

In which song? You might've misheard the lyrics "Fucked Up" for "Fuck Trump".

Yeah, it's honestly pathetic. I would love to believe that these people are shills trying to make us look bad, but I'm not that naive.

Niggerlover

Niggerlover!

I forget, I was tired and was just listening to random songs. But I'm sure it said "fuck trump"

Even if he said fuck Trump that's just because he's a victim of the propaganda if anything. He really is one of the few rappers who stands up for whites.

People, former Trump supporters on this very board have said "fuck Trump" for a variety of reasons. He pissed a lot of people off by cucking to the Saudis and Israel.

Getting sick of these threads. Op can eat a dick. Niggers are best viewed from a dash cam

I mean do you guys see how..trashy and ignorant you people are? Any time you are presented with an opposing or different view than your own, you simply insult the other person. You guys act like children. Just like your orange snowflake leader.

Ok so I watched the video like 4 times and this is a quick rundown of what I think the message is

>Black kids being ignorant at school, not respecting their white teacher
>Teacher tells them off
>All the black thugs rush the teacher and attack him

>Next scene shows the all the black kids in the class were lynched

>Next scene shows white cops killing black men

>Next scene XXX takes a white and black child and asks the black child what they should do. They white boy agrees he should be hung. (White guilt) Which kills him.

>Next scene XXX talks about how whites and blacks are both to blame for violence and its a never ending cycle of retaliation until we decide to put aside our differences and live to together in peace

Gonna say this is pretty red pilled

Reported.

Bingo.

Nice digits

ONLY RETARDED AMERICAN MONGRELS WOULD JUSTIFY THIS.

fuck drumpf goys xdddd I love based milo kekistan!

>It is alright to make an offensive video because 'muh thoughtful social commentary' at the end.
>If you do not watch through the offensive parts until the very end then you are le racist bigot rural idiot.

Literally the equivalent of a lefty journalism article with a clickbait title like 'It is good that white people are genocided' or 'All men deserve to be castrated' so that when someone raises a question about it they can say, "But did you read muh whole article? Did not think so, checkmate drumpfy."

Pretty spot on, too bad the youtube comments have turned into some of the dumbest shit I've read in a minute. I feel bad for the guy for expecting people to actually use their brains.

Nah I'm not getting worked up at all. American culture now drinks so deeply from the ghetto it's socially accepted for blacks to hang white children in music videos, this is the point XXXTentacion succeeded to convey.

The guy is literally condemning BLM riots for the first half of the video, if all you see is a white kid getting hanged then you need to reevaluate your critical thinking skills.

Every day I'm reminded that I'm sharing this site with 16 year old smoothbrains with hero complexes who couldn't think their way out of a box.

Also I just found this guy a few days ago. He actually makes some good music other then shitty rap. This is from his newest album. I wonder if hes turning a new leaf. The music video almost seemed to condemn the violence in his past songs. Fans are mad because it wasent a real music video. Maybe its his way of telling fans he dosent want to make violent songs anymore?

Heres some his interesting songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=5bh_4iR3Gds&index=3&list=PLmwXSzb3sGewCWC-SzXc96EsEDQGgNH66

youtube.com/watch?v=3CJsqGa1ltM&list=PLmwXSzb3sGewCWC-SzXc96EsEDQGgNH66&index=5

youtube.com/watch?v=C1D3G2VGQ_8&list=PLmwXSzb3sGewCWC-SzXc96EsEDQGgNH66&index=2

couldn't have said it better

>omg so offensive DELET THIS!!!!!!

Fucking listen to yourself you pathetic cuck.

>omg so powerful, he condemns BLM so hard he's lynching a white kid, wow so deep, BASED black man
and i'm reminded how america is a nation of obese imbeciles and feral niggers couple of generations away from becoming south africa

yep well said

So.
That faggot nigger is next, then?

Do you guys remember how Sup Forums used to be an anti-PC anti-snowflake board once? At this point this is literally the easiest board to trigger.

get hanged wh*te boi!

> Wow he is based isn't he r-donald!?!?

You're only proving my point, Ivan.
Why are you so angry, did a bear fuck your mother? Or did your father force you out into the frozen tundra to chip more ice from the village well?

I never even said he was based, but if you're going to criticize the video, at least do it for valid reasons. He's not promoting violence against whites or anybody else, the whole video is anti-violence.

Nobodies saying that he's based. Just that he's not a completely brain washed SJW

Don't give a fuck about the video, this is to be expected.
But the comment sectios is what annoys me the most, it's full of 'larger than life' worldly leftist demagogues. What they really are is complacent consumerists instead.

so for those saying there is a point to the video, what is it?

What if it's a psyop trying to make us (not just Sup Forums) look like retards?

It's working like a charm if that's the objective.

>le ignorant rap shit in the beginning
>"""""deep""""" rap thrown in there
>lynched niggers throughout the video
>lynch a white kid
>i-it's ok I'm not le racist xDDD check out my epick monologue about peace and diversity xDDD
rapfags need to be castrated

This will make you think.

newnation.org/Archives/Black-on-White-2017-07-28.html

What did he say at the end? I don't understand.

>le ignorant rap shit in the beginning

That was what I think the point is.
He created a ignorant song about violence that made him famous and now that everyone wants a music video he basically slaps his fans in the face condemning his own music.

>ooga booga fuck racism n shieet muh dick mufugga bix noods

This video isn't going to have the intended effect he planned for. White mothers will see a 5 year old being hung and that's it. I wish more niggers would hang white children in their music videos. it furthers the divide, leading us closer to our goal

what minute?

This is basically it, but unfortunately I think a lot of his black twitter fans will mistake it for just another "AYO FUCK WHITEY" message and agree with it. He had the right idea but the delivery was iffy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E

So niggers are violent and want to die by making whites mad. Haven't you learned from the Jews what happens if you push us to our limits?

You ain't gonna do shit.

Yeah, you chimp out, slaughter 50 million white europeans and lose the war.

spoof it but invert the races
let libruls rage against that

This. He even bashed the "Dear White People" show on Netflix because it was racist and caught flack for it by black twitter.

He mentioned black on white crime at the end of the video, saying it needs to stop. The point of him lynching the white kid was to demonstrate black on white violence is just as repugnant as white on black.

I don't fuck with this guy or his music at all. He's a moron. BUT, I think Sup Forums is reaching with this one.

id take a centrist over a communist, dont know about you guys

Way to miss the entire meaning I'd the video.

Yeah, but when cops shoot niggers then you start bitching. (I'm a sheriff you fagg, I beat niggers for a living. )
>50 million
50 million what? cows, soldiers who oppose the Reich, chickens, niggers? Be more specific dumb fuck.

Shut up LARPER, you're not a sheriff.

How can I prove it?

Flag checks out.

Post pick of badge(censor your info), gun, uniform (censor your info), and time and date on a note card, and piece of paper

Post a picture of badge(censor your info), gun, uniform (censor your info), and time and date on a note card, and piece of paper

Have you ever tried to become a deputy? It is literally this:
>Physical test 30 push ups in 1 min. Run 1.5 miles in 15min. do 30 sit-ups in 1 min.
>Written test: It's basic logic, math, and directions. 75% or higher to pass
Then you get trained for 18 months (on average) and that's it, you only need to be American, have a driver's license (duh), and do the hard shitty work for about 3 years, before having enough experience.

I prefer the federal gov't to local.

Kek, you think I'm stupid. Badges are different from state to state and I think even counties, that's too much of a risk for what I've just said. The gun & uniform maybe, but I have to make sure all uniforms are the same.

it is a dopey rapper trying hard to be deep i dont know why the controversy
thik about it if you were a dum dum how could you get an audience while bieng a dum dum
obviously your skin color right , who is in your skin bracket martin motherfuckin luther king

No, you're just full shit LARPER.

I really think that feds are run by Jews, I wouldn't join them.

The first minute of the video posted is a song he wrote when he was 15. Its hard to blame a black 15 year old for writing a degenerate song. Now that he's nearing 20 he is seemingly becoming red-pilled. Sounds like the journey everyone on this board made.

I won't risk my job and training to prove to a fagg that I'm not lying. I'm still thinking on how to prove it without giving personal info or geographical location.

The lynching of the white kid was also supposed to show the stupidity of white guilt, that's why the kid seemingly agrees to it. This is a great video honestly. I was livid when I first saw the kid get hung, but then I watched the whole thing and understood.

Only fag in here is you LARPER.

Not only has Youtube not taken any actions against it. Youtube has placed it in their TREND section.

In this thread, retards who think this is an attaq on white people, but its a warning to niggers, as niggers always take things too far.

Believe me or not, I'll tell you this, unironically. In the law enforcement we have quotas to meet every month, police are forced to serve as prison guards for a time (high population of nigger) and that affects them too much(not me, I only drove the prison bus), by the time they're out on the streets they are not the same. I think there is something shady going on, but I might sound like a tinfoil fagg, I really think (((they)) manipulate the system to make it easier for us to shoot niggers, the problem is that I have no evidence to prove it. Also you faggs make it easier by being pretentious fuckers. Just take my advice, out in the streets I think we're being put into war with niggers so there is always a constant influx on the prisons (private company's that own them make money out of it.) So, never test an officers patience, nor try to act like a damn victim you might not get out alive.

Pic would have been the most humane thing to do post slavery in this country.