Islamic State just released photo report of mass casualty attack on Egyptian military in Sinai today

Islamic State just released photo report of mass casualty attack on Egyptian military in Sinai today

Fuck off Israel piece of shit.

Everyone knows ISIS is MOSSAD

Bibi is bye bye

It must be frustrating to be losing on all fronts.

(((Islamic State))) has never once attacked Israel. What an incredible coincidence.

google "islamic state of iraq defeated 2008"

The ride never ends buddy. Your entire movement was destroyed by one fat virgin giving a heart attack to an obese woman. Islam will enslave your grandsons

the ride never ends

Israel won't be a country soon. Have fun jew.

bibi threatened with charges happens as often as trump is threatened with impeachment. and about as likely

>mad israel shill ITT
lmaoing

>Israel fights shitskin terror for 70 years
>Shitskins aren't so good at fighting to begin with
>Israel quickly learns shitskin tactics
Wow that is quite the coincidence.
What would you call the fact that Europe and North America can barely fight shitskin makeshift terrorists or even name the problem? Is it also a coincidence you fucking 4th generation cuck faggot?

Kek, why's it always fucking Toyota?

Do they sponsor every Middle-East war or something?

You mad everyone knows Israel is a shitty terrorist state?

Cheap to buy, cheap to maintain, and pretty rugged.

Are you mad that the USA is a shitty kike puppet state?

The parasites can only suck for so long until the host has had enough. Just remember that kike.

Pffft like a give a fuck if you stop giving us money or kill diaspora Jews, you won't nuke us due to M.A.D.
And don't be surprised if (((it so happens))) that the new radical rightwing parties of the coming decade will all be standing with Israel against global Jihad, and you'll find yourself on the fringes again.

I'd rather have jews than muslims.

link to video?

If Bibi goes down, expect Samson Option

fake haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah

vid link you goatfucking fag

isa trhat mtn dew code red

Nukes don't exist faggot.

You've got a point about the fattie having a heart attack. Can't really argue with that.

It was that little truck, wasn't it? no impact crater

laughing SO HARD at ted froma kron

>If Bibi goes down
What? Wtf are you basing this on? We'll have elections like always.

what if it's just his wife that goes down? seems like the israelis are out to get bibi too

Jews > Goatfucking muslim shitskins

t. schlomo shekelberg

semites = garbage

Yes, why?

>attack on Egyptian military
Wrong it was the police forces
And FYI ISIS to this date doesn't control a single square inch in Sinai they just attack and run for the mountains like the rats they are...

I will do my military service soon hoping to kill some of you Muslim pigs like pic related

You will never win
for more dead pigs
check kikebook / EgyArmySpox

how are you gentlmen

IS ISrael

is this next gen? graphics look incredible. i probably wouldn't be able to run this on my mac would i?

Weaponized Ebola does exist tho

Both semites
Both addicted to living in arid deserts
Both cut their dicks off at birth

Both subhuman.

It's ISraeli Intelligence Service retard leaf