HAPPENING IN FRANCE TOULOUSE ATTACK

>Toulouse attack: Seven injured in rampage by man shouting 'Allahu Akbar'

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/644660/toulouse-attack-terror-man-injured-france-allahu-akbar-latest

What the fuck is board even for? This shit happend like two hours ago and nothing about it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Exploud_(Pokémon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because a terrorist attack in France is not newsworthy anymore

obligatory for every happening threat

awesome. really want to see more things like this.
my brothers and I will fuck your daughters soon

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

>terror in france
>news

>This shit happend like two hours ago and nothing about it here.

part and parcel waffle

at this point its like reporting about a bomb blowing up in turkey
it was a "happening" for the first 10 times
after that its just "classic" france

>Terrorism in Toulouse

If we could harness the power generated by Charles Martel rolling in his grave we could generate enough power for the whole planet.

part and parcel, my friend

nobody gives a shit anymore, to be honest

Bard and barcel ob libbing in shiddy.

No one was actually hurt and the guy had just come out of an asylum, wasn't even armed, not even with scissors. Terrorism is in everyone's mind, it's normal some batshit copycats happen. Would you call a schizo who thinks he talks to Jesus beating up a guy an act of terrorism ?

I'm starting to think these false attacks are just a way to normalise terrorism, actually.

This.

Sadly and unironically this.

>This shit happend like two hours ago and nothing about it here.

shut up you fuckin curva i did a thread as soon as the news broke

>Dailymail

Hmmmmwm
IDK man

I'll wait for our guys Dailymail dropping it

same with muslim gang rapes in Sweden

I love how you guys foam at the mouth of an attack. Its almost like you want attacks to happen. Take a look at what you have become. Take a look at how far right the daily propaganda you digest has pushed you. Wake up, Neo.

No, Time, Toulouse
No, Time Toulouse
No Time Toulouse

no I want the arabs and africans to leave europe so that these attacks stop

He injured seven people by shouting 'Allahu Akbar?'

>Being consistently proven right about the rangers of Islam and feeling accomplished for it makes you a monster

Hello there miss libshit
Please piss of 2 plebbit

I know. I live here. When rape happens now i just read fast too see how it happend. If i see that it was at a party or if it seems like they knew eacheter, i dont even care anymore becouse she was there by her own will, with her friends, when knowing how fucked up thoose shitskins are. She got what she asked for.

He was really a pokemon
>bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Exploud_(Pokémon)

What I'm wondering is how the fuck did he get to stab THREE FUCKING POLICEMEN. wouldn't somebody fucking shoot him after the first policeman stabbed?

why muslim men are not afraid of death or prison?

Their religion says theyll go to muslim heaven if they kill for their god.

Why do you think they are so dangerous?

When i was in the army as a conscript we had the police training at our facility since the local police force didn't had an own range.

And their weapon handling was terrible, especially by the police women and older police fags. Sometimes they didn't managed to get the fucking gun out of the holser

Good. This city is litteraly a communist shithole.

The French have been on alert for over a year? It's just unthinkable, inexcusable that they didn't drop him the moment they say him approach with a knife shouting alloha snackbar

will french pussies ever do anything? I doubt it. What a shame.

part and parcel of living in the refugee union.

Thats a shame because the french love toulouse

This
The Nice attacker went from """moderate""" Muslim to truck of peace because he saw it as an easy way seek redemption for being a piece of shit his whole life. Killing for Allah is a free ticket into heaven.

Part and parcel. You faggots literally voted for this shit to happen.

Well, thank you for bringing this to some of our attentions, as you can tell the board is being attacked all the time and it's hard for genuine posters to get noticed.

PART

FUUUUUUUUUCKING TERRORISTS WHY ARE THEY SO BAD AT KILLING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

domestic violence happens fairly frequently though; although maybe not in other places? idk, I wouldnt say its to normalize it; its just a strange byproduct of these types of events.

eg: if youre a group that wants to foment this type of terror, its just a happy coincidence

fuck Europe

kek

>muslim country experiences muslim crime

literally not politics

Don't care. White men chose this by being weak and pathetic. In the entire white race, there is only one man left and he's rotting in prison. His name is Anders Breivik. The rest of you are pathetic losers and the white race is getting what it deserves.

>France again

FRANCE
OUI

He should be rotting in dirt, fucking psychopaths.

they're incompetent slapstick nerds then

>they censored his nose
these fucken cheeky rabbis are getting better

It's France. No one gives a shit. Doesn't a terrorist attack happen something like once a week in France?

Nah, let's have four more simultaneous threads on Congress signing a meaningless bill about Nazism being bad. That's what really mattress.

Why are you posting this fake news? It is obvious to see for the scholar and learned that some kaffirs were breaking the law (sharia) and was admonished by proper tall man.
You say bad? Maybe you don´t like LAW AND ORDER.

insha´allah

I always hear about you europoors police and military getting cut back. Its really sad these guys must be working double overtime

no why, this dream is pretty sweet

What, you thought we were all equal?

frogs earned it