He ruined Euphemia's life.

that's what she gets for trying to remove sushi

He deserves more hate to be honest.

Not OP but recommend me some shit similiar to Code Geass and Death Note

I love edgy protagonists

AoT

Eren is pretty edgy

moar, I've watched it already

So what was going to happen if Charles plan went through? I understand the new world with no lies but he said Euphie and others who died would be coming back which confused me.

Fate/Zero
MC is a literal edgelord, grown up Light/Lelouche

>the table scene confused me when I was younger until I tried doing it myself

Thanks, I'll try it

Berserk?

>mfw neo-Sup Forums will never experience something as glorious as Gayass Sunday

Lulu did nothing wrong

>Not throwing Ougi into an Oven

berserk was my first manga ever

Euphemia's life would have been ruined either way, the Emprorer wouldn't have given two fucks to just re-invade area 11 and kill her and reestablish Britannia's rule and give Lelouch more fuel for his fire.

That explains things.

Its mostly the new rules and a certain cuck's guiding hand that make it impossible to replicate geass sunday now

Kiritsugu would be more Lelouch than Light. Light had no remorse for anything.

Code Geass Sundays start up soon for the 10 year anniversery

>Lelouch ruined it

Nah V.V basically pushed lulu's Geass to the next level to fuck with Charles's plans of finding C.C. so that Charles couldn't get lady Marion back.

Implying anyone watches Code Geass for Lelouch.

Best character in show

Kallen > C.C

Lelouch made the show amazing, but the girls were icing on the cake

I want waifufags to go and stay go

Yeah I actually fucking hate him and I hate how the ending let him get away with killing millions of people and ruining his entire family's lives while making his friend kill him. I wish he died like Light did,in a pool of his own blood begging a death god to let him go to hell, with everyone he knew learning he was a mass murderer. Instead he just disappeared and never had to answer for all the fucked up shit he did. Still a good show though.

>sympathizing with the Britannian royal family

???

I was referring to Nunnally and Euphemia more than his other relatives.

Nunnally was a pawn from start to finish and had no grasp until the end of what actually was playing out. I felt bad when she realized it but that was about it.

Euphemia, eh didn't really get too attached but I can see where you are coming from. However, if you think about it she would have gotten Geass'd by the emperor to betray everyone in her family without hesitation for the rest of her life as a slave.

I only had to watch 2 minutes to figure that out. I gave it 8 episodes. Could never understand why people went so ape-shit over it.

Why would the emperor go after her?

He needed C.C., and the specially administrated zone of japan would hinder that. As explained by Charles in C's world Lelouch was just bait since the beginning long before S1. Everything was done to let Lelouch become Zero so that C.C. could be lured out. That's why, he rewrote Lelouches memories again to going back to a school boy, AND why he didn't care that Suzaku suspected Lelouch to be Zero again. Because he failed to get C.C. delivered or captured.

Lelouch is drowning in immortal pussy and laughing at moralfags like you atm

Fuck you, I honestly don't see how it's possible to like that fucker. He deserved to die 50 times over.

How would the emperor be sure that Lelouch would save C.C. from the truck? Or that he wouldn't get killed by accident?

because R2 is literally an asspull season

still loved it though

He wasn't sure, he just knew C2 would come for someone that would accept her contracts since she was giving out Geass's to end her own life. Mao was a fluke and failed so she began to look for someone who had a reason for self survival and would master the skill so she could die.

Rollo too. At least he had a good death.

Tokyo Ghoul

Rolo's death had more weight than Shirley's death IMO

>no green pubes

Dropped.

He was a massive dick but that made things interesting, I guess.
Think Instrumentality from Eva.

>fuck this douchebag
But that's not Shitzaku

Everyone would be connected to C's world meaning that an lies would be useless as everyone could see directly into each others sub-conense that is linked to C's world as well as other people who passed on. Hence why Charles could talk to Clovis in C's world after lelouch killed him

>le special snowflake who hates something popular

Tfw green pubes are canon for her.

He was a traitor.

His only redeeming factor was how he's eternally gotta pretend to be zero without ever being happy again.

how can you actually hate based lelouch? pretty much the only MC villain to succeed and live

Why? Why do you hate him so? He fought for revolution because of how shitty it was. War and change are messy things. But he wasn't out there mass murdering for the evulz. He legitimately wanted to make the world a better place. And he did. At first, yeah he had selfish motives of petty revenge. But in the end he saved the world from his fathers shitty instrumentality dream, castrated his brothers forced peace police state and allowed the entire world to unite against a single evil. He didn't intentionally set out to cause Euphy to become the murder princess, that was accidental and he felt that guilt weigh on him. Other then that he did nuffin wrong.

yeah, i also thought that until author stated otherwise.

YES

YOUR

HIGHNESS

Do more anime with revolutions exist?
I haven't seen a whole lot of them, sadly

lelouch died, R2 is alive

>hating on suzuaku because not edgy like lelouch

Sunrise shows are more frequent

hey guys I just watched my first anime, let's talk about it even though you've probably talked about it a million times so Id feel like I belong

Fact is Lelouch actually won at the end of Code Geass and that's fine for me, so suit yourself.

Code Geass has a lot of reasons to watch it. Those are only two of the many options. Cool people watch it for multiple reasons.

>get away
He ruined his reputation and will be forever remembered as a dictator. And when did he kill millions of people? That's an exaggeration. Light's death wouldn't work for Lelouch, so you're being silly about that.

Charles didn't know C.C. had been captured by Clovis, who would have taken her to him anyway.

If Lelouch dies, Charles would be technically sad but not for long, since his Ragnarok Plan would eventually solve everything.

>And when did he kill millions of people?
When his geass command caused Suzaku to nuke a city. Yes, he was partly responsible for that.

Wrong on both accounts. Hell CC actually warned him that his Geass would lose control eventually in the first season.

>reputation
What reputation? You're implying that he gave a shit a begin with.
People sure do like to spout bullshit without watching the show.