ITT: we are "redpilled" redditors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0F463l6xx54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ultimate redpill is that that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

That's literally true though. The amount of countries you'll find here is fascinating.

So smart city people lost to retards? Having a degree in arts doesn't make you smart, it makes you a fucking tool

I love BASED Sargon of Akkad! He triggers SJWs so hard! He says Liberals are the real racists and fascists.

tila tequila lmao

Who's the Jew in the bottom left corner pretending to be Christian?

oh what the fuck

kekek never gets old

This image is older than /r/the_donald

Found the rural and suburban retard. Yes, an art degree makes you more educated than a backwoods hick Trump voter. That's why city people all voted for Hillary.

BASED BLACK MAN XO
youtube.com/watch?v=0F463l6xx54

You will also find your next transracial anal orgy here.

kek

look at that BASED black man

BME PhD here, you're dumb as fuck. You average University student outside of STEM is literally worthless and coddled by the adminstration. You just seem to be auto-defining "in city" as "smart" and "rural" as "dumb", in the meantime crime, homelessness, pollution, and basically every other meaningful metric are worse in cities.

You are fucking stupid.

remove the niggers and we're fine

>Sup Forums now hates Brither Nathaniel and Zimzam
This board is becoming more like Reddit everyday but for daily stormer rejects.

When do we break Anders out of jail and install him as the head of our own Swedish provisional government?

>Sup Forums now hates Brither Nathaniel and Zimzam

What? Zimzam? What slimy limp wristed three dicks at once faggot hates zimzam? I demand proofs.

CAN'T

nvm. he's Norwegian. I'm a fucktard

>responding to a comment on a comment on a pasta
>calls others stupid
wew lad

That's no reason not to make him king of Sweden

Nobody hates zimmerman. I'd go as far as to say most of Sup Forums likes everyone in that image except maybe colion noir - the reason the image is reddit is because the diversity celebration is basically cucking for the left

This tbqh.
You don't have to be white to want to save Europe.

>doesn't know Bro Nathaniel
fuck back to reddirt

any reasonably intelligent nonwhite living in a white country is capable of recognizing the unbelievable value that white people have created and providence has shared with them. wanting to preserve that is even reasonable from a self interested perspective.