Got back from my trip in europe

got back from my trip in europe

for every 5 mohammads you have 2 niggers ratio

yuck...

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2017/09/13/turista-denuncia-tentato-stupro-a-roma_379c4226-5c46-4a48-868a-f2efc0afd646.html
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/15/swiss-hotel-accused-of-antisemitism-over-pool-warning
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/15/swiss-hotel-accused-of-antisemitism-over-pool-warning
youtube.com/watch?v=x73L7iY-Xhg
youtube.com/watch?v=QiqqC_fbP1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally pakistan but mixed with somalia

well done folks

Jews did it, go figure

0 jews per 2 niggers ratio, isn't that bad desu

no its you retards.
have fun then

What do you have Euros?

Brits can flee to their rural areas.

Americans can also flee to their rural areas.

I am sure Europe has some sorts of laws that you are not allowed to live outside the city or something.

says the smelly kike

>burger still does not realize that he is actually retarded

Don't worry, it's not your fault. This ks what happens when humans are deprives of any for, of culture of worthwhile education: their brain shrinks so much that even the most obvious conclusion becomes impossible for them to grasp it.

for every 5 human beings, there are 2 human beings? Sorry that doesn't make any sense to me.

also saw some really bad batman cosplay

Pfft I was kind of joking about laws thing, no need to get your panties all wadded up in your pussy.

Then tell Barbara Specter-Lerner and Soros to stop flooding Europe with mudshits because of (((muh shoah/never again/don't forget what Amalek did to us))).

>israel flag
Its your own people's fault you fucking kike. Tell your rabbis to stop flooding our nations with shitskins then.

Lol dumbass. Have you ever took a moment to look around israel? Literally 75 % are brown so shut the fuck up.

shtok yazain

>mizrahi detected

hhhhhh mamash
afilu lo kzat

Mizrahi vote bibi unlike ashk*nazi

> pictured - Iraqi qt

>blaming everything on Israel
Have you ever been to Israel? It's kind of shit in many places desu and you also see all types of people and theyre filled with terrorists too, even jew terrorists

That said, they have really pretty girls

IDF bait pic girls don't count, Juan

>for every 5 mohammads 2 niggers
I see you have not been to austria, germany or any other country where nignogs are rare because
>no african colonies

>jews yidding up the thread

what even is this

They are actually hotter than US girls on average. That said

> 53

>tfw watching jews argue about shitskins and niggers on a cambodian laquerware image board

*grabs popcorn*
Dis gon be gud

Akhi, you're literally debating with failures. These goyin lost everything, even their history. There is nothing left to discuss with them.

did mohammad shot into your wife already?

For some reason jews living in Israel appear to be less
>muh holocuats
>muh reperations
than jews living in any other country
even poles living in poland are more
>muh ww2
than any jews living in israel
what does this even mean?
>pic related: latest image being spammed by poles on twitter and (((the_donald)))
>mfw israeli jews seem more sympathetic than polish poles

Agenda 21 means that at some point soon all the people will be moved off of rural lands into the vast smart cities (run by mayors), you won't be allowed in the countryside goy

well ill tell you why

poland had right wing stuff rising up thus things like this appear

israel already have it establised so we dont wave it around and just forget about it

Israel has more muslims per capita than Germany, waaaaaay more.
But wait, if Germany is so cucked why do you Israelis LOVE nuclear submarines made by cucks? Because you're more cucked?
>mfw Israelis buy nuclear subs made by the offspring of nazis and anti-semites
>mfw Israel spends money that enriches german families who had powerful NSDAP and Allgemeine SS members in the family
>mfw Israel is cuckoldry king

Not all of you though but DIaspora jews even if right-wing and ethno nationalists are just as whiny as leftwing ones.
What makes jews living in Israel less whiny about the holocaust while your peers in the USA like Ben Shapiro and others are whiny?

Why should anyone bother answering to the future muslim that you are... As a german, your value is gone. The world sees you as a beta fag, who's (potential) wife is attracted by sub saharan niggers, in a country that is slowly falling down the swedish hole.

You're almost dead. But the reelection of your angela will put the last nail in you coffin. You're doomed hanz.

I think what it means is that the tribalism isn't as significant for people in a country where they don't have a reason to indulge in a persecution complex.

No Polak I've worked with has hit me with the "muh WW2" nonsense. It's just that Sup Forumsaks are whiny little bitches.

you speak really well for a beaner

It means you already paid jews but you haven't yet paid us our money and gave back our art you stole.

but you will you fucking germ

What the fuck are you faggots mumbling about..?
I already forgot about the Shoa

what did you expect from France? they are practically a Middle Eastern/African nation nowadays

had to see it to believe

I would racemix with a hot Jewess. niggers and mongol race women are no-no

>Beaner
>American education

Checks out, you mentally challenged mongrel fatass, you are the beaner, mr 56%. Mexican genes are truly of the worst quality, they appear to give delusions of whiteness too.

you have to go back juan

paris is a disgusting shithole

>future muslim
You should look up statistics and especially the population numbers of Germany and then compare them to the UK, France and other countries who are supposedly "not as bad as germany"
>mfw this is what americans actually believe
Don't you find it interesting that so many american right-wing (((FUCKIN BASED))) media outlets lie so much when it comes to muslims only when it comes to Germany and Austria?
What a (((coincidence)))

This. Muslim numbers are decreasing in Israel, increasing in g*rmany. We should have killes you all when we had the chance

You first, sorry but DACA was terminated, kiddo, no more free pass.

At least take over the Auschwitz museum and use the money from it for Poland because as of now it's used by and most of it's money transfered somewhere else
Has russia paid reperations to you yet though? Serious question

its in the netherlands !

As long as they behave it's doable, so far they do actually. I mean I wouldn't vote for it but you have to play with the hand given.

Germany is working hard to be the European Brazil. Good job, future negro. Moreover, we don't have Muslims around here, so...

yes til they vote

Still not nearly as bad as France nor Israel and nor as bad as the UK
The main problem with the (((alt-lite))) like Rebel Media, Infowars, Breitbart, Cernovich, PJW and similar fags is that they for some (((reason))) preach truth and pretend they care about western civilization yet all of them only seem to lie about and bash Germany and Austria for some reason
Nobody finds that odd? Most germans on the right don't find that odd at all because even when there were not nearly as many muslims in Germany and Austria like today there were certain (((people))) who kept telling lies about Germany and Austria. Pretty much started in the 1950s and is still the same today and they all have something in common.
Go on Breitbart and say jews are just as whiny and snowflakey as muslims and see what happens

They're not all that bad from what I can tell from conversations, they're also used to freedoms and such things.
The negroes are also often from colonies and their culture is linked to that of the Dutch in many ways.
But I'm always prepared to move around though, don't worry. I'm not one to gamble with a culture but the people voted for that so fine let's try it.

You dumb shit, thats a paddy not a beaner. The good news is hes likely a black and or muslim also, and he is likely to be killed whilst raping opposed to choking on a tuber.

by the way literally had people at the airport with "refugees are welcome" signs ...

The Europeans have lost their minds and have committed ethnic suicide.

Fringe groups of derps, if it's even true. Not that I question that people would do it but the airport seems like a stupid place to do that.

idk i was kinda surprised myself

I've planned on visiting Germany someday but now that I realize it's a multi-racial toilet where I might get bombed I think I might pass.

Hol up.

Were you him?

ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2017/09/13/turista-denuncia-tentato-stupro-a-roma_379c4226-5c46-4a48-868a-f2efc0afd646.html

>A Belgian tourist has reported a rape attempt by an Israeli boy in Rome

and dont forget the kikes
ewww they are ugly

>ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2017/09/13/turista-denuncia-tentato-stupro-a-roma_379c4226-5c46-4a48-868a-f2efc0afd646.html

just so you know any arab from israel they will call "israeli" because he has israeli citizenship

its like when you hear about murder in the local news and you know its from some arab village

Attention seekers then, I think it says little you've got cancers everywhere.
Wouldn't be too happy with conservative christtards moaning about creationism too or Rabbis chopping up dicks.

just so you know, i think the israeli pop hates them more then most

uneducated , worthless , living off government funds , dont do military service etc

I assume you went to the main airports in main cities because the thing in Europe is that the most known and most visited cities are the worst ones
Take Berlin for example. This city is ruled by social democrats and far-left since a long time and that's why it's heavily diverse and also has huge crime problems. Now most people who visit Germany go to Berlin because
>muh Berlin
>omg Germany is so bad
Same goes for France where people tend to go to Paris

I suggest any american who wants to visit Europe:
>France: Travel through Alsace and Lorraine
>Germany: Travel through Bavaria, Thuringia and the eastern and south eastern parts of Hessen
>Austria: Anywhere but Vienna

Did you read about this? The jewish guests in question where hasidic so i was surprised to see leftwing reform jews and rightwing jews turn into special snowflakes over this, especially diaspora jews. How about Israeli jews?
>theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/15/swiss-hotel-accused-of-antisemitism-over-pool-warning
>pic is unrelated but interesting read

I guess they thought using muh 6 million would get the best mileage.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/15/swiss-hotel-accused-of-antisemitism-over-pool-warning

yes i saw that.
well they allways walk around in black coats and never take it off even if its steaming hot. (i wonder how they dont die)

so they get smelly

trust me when you look at a typical haredi you just come to understand why many would hate them

Please archive it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/15/swiss-hotel-accused-of-antisemitism-over-pool-warning

Forgive me Vater, for i have sinned

yeah now wonder ... its says

"ultra-orthodox Jewish guests"

so they hardly ever change clothes and shower.

no surprise here really

i would go into a pool that changed its water color because dirty people get into it
(they shower with full clothes)

Most germans and austrians i know immediately thought the jews this swiss hotel lady was talking about were probably hasidic/haredi because this isn't the first time there have been problems with haredi tourists in a german-speaking hotel (Switzerland, Austria, Germany) who made trouble by being smelly, using the pool in clothes or cause a scene with other hotel guests.
What do jews in Israel think about this? Because my grandfather would tell me that haredi jews were even hated before WW2 when they lived in Poland, Czecheslovakia and baltic countries and the reasons he mentioned why for example german jews would always talk bad about haredi jews, i can imagine that israeli jews still dislike them today.
>pic unrelated but interesting by the american hebrew newspaper regarding loyalty to the UK from 1920

some of the comments in an israeli news site

i was translated using google translate

It*

hmm

The goyim are strange people but they do have a handy excuse for all of their failures:

And again i start to see the difference between israeli rightwing jews and diaspora rightwing jews.
Makes me feel more comfortable supporting Israel with our nuclear submarines.
What is the matter with diaspora jews or why is there such a difference regarding whining?
It often even seems like that Israeli jews are much more friendly towards germans and austrians while diaspora jews left and right are the opposite
>pic unrelated

idk i never met "diaspora jews" so id think you could tell me more than i can tell you...

just in general the pop is very mixed here
you have special neighborhoods where the haredi live, shit places that looks like india

pic related , you can see a typical street where they live , all covered with shit posters about different rabbi brain washing lectures.

you have distant arabic villages where you can and eat for cheap and buy illegal fire works and bb guns (figures the arab kids like to use them)

and all the other places where israeli live, people that dont pay much attention to religion and just live their life.

ill post a map in few min

also arab like to build all over the place they just pick a spot and build a house (no permit) and then they cry when their house is bulldozed and you her about it in the news

pic , small israli town and arab town

Yeah it's interesting. There are these videos by an Israeli i often watch that first gave me the idea that jews in Israel are not even remotely like those in Europe or the USA.
Here is the video that first gave me the idea to look into it. Guy asks random jews if germans today are responsible of the holocaust and still apologize
>youtube.com/watch?v=x73L7iY-Xhg
The most answers surprised me because european and american jews right and left would answer the opposite
>pic unrelated

wait forgot the pic

>arabs like to pick a spot and build a house
haha, that's what arabs used to do here, in germany we have these gardens and shacks in nature where germans go if they want to get drunk and bbq in summer if they have no own garden on their propert/garden behind their house.
arabs who moved here in the 70s and 80s would simply go to these areas, build a shack and put a fence around it without buying that spot of land (like germans do).
when called out for it and confronted they would act stupid and claim they had no idea because nobody told them they had to buy the piece of land before building on it
>mfw

wtf i love Jews now

hmm notice how people in the video that would look european to you know english better, and the ones that look more like middle eastern (moroccans, iraq , yemanese , tunisians almost cant talk in english) its shows the cloture gap
between the european jews immigrants and middle eastern ones

i swear fuck this captcha

I can't talk about how things were back in the 50's, but at least in current year you guys get the most flak because of 1) Merkel leading the charge in bringing in the tsunami of shitskins, and 2) how enthusiastic you guys are about being cucked. It's Germany and Sweden waving the cuckistan flag the hardest.

I also think there's an element, at least here among the white nationalist crowd, of seeing Germany as a cautionary tale. You guys were based as fuck for a long time. Even back when I was a libshit before being redpilled I respected the strength of Nazi Germany. But now? You guys are living proof that the most nationalistic, redpilled country in existence and be transformed into a cuck paradise in less than a century. That's partly on us, I'll admit. But Japan, for all it's issues, is nowhere near as cucked as you guys, so you can't put it all on post-war occupation.

Blow it out your ass, potato bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=QiqqC_fbP1c