youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk
youtube.com/watch?v=kKv1EoLqT8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ev9zxdpg6s8
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
youtube.com/watch?v=AanxYZRGViU
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria#Population_projections
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ShVMbkijLDw
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/01nSGb6waE8

This.
The masonic dad, Obama's son, whole racebaiting bullshit and lying media all open for everyone to see. And pure concentrated cognitive dissonance in the aftermath.
I'm still impressed about the whole thing and how it was orchestrated.

youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM

Banks and economic collapse was my first at age 12 or so. I was able to get this video to be played in my economics class in high school by the teach

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troubled_Asset_Relief_Program

This one got the ball rolling for me.

Fascism is a good thing. I found that out at 14

youtu.be/nYag1lOZpLw

This did it for me. Especially the one that talked about moving back to Europe.

one of my exes redpilled me on women, i was quite naive before that.

my uncle redpilled me on jews, though not in the Sup Forums way. more in the economic way; he works with money.

spending a few years researching into occultism when i was younger redpilled me on globalism, since there's generally a lot of text on freemasons etc. theistic satanists can't get enough of globalist conspiracies, surprisingly enough.

>YOUR FIRST RED PILL
Taking Intro Sociology during OWS

First redpill was almost a decade ago, when I was a wee teen, on youtube - watching thunderf00t, Pat Condel and old Bill Hicks videos

You poor bastard.

Yeah something to this extent

an ex

captcha: Alex Roosevelt

bump

Wait. what's special bout malmo

I read the short story "Harrison Bergeron" in elementary school. It planted the idea in my head that people are not inherently equal.

The Pancreas Prevarication.

Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

Oh, nothing much.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1QGyosnwRI

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

youtube.com/watch?v=f0CF9c8B_3M
Before this I never cared about politics.

The maker of that video is actually swedish, his name is metalmatte88 and used to make a lot of short animated stuff in swedish, here's a channel of reuploads.

youtube.com/watch?v=qu3W2C5PPL4

I don't know whether that's infinitely fair - those were attractive women, used to being tended to. There were cameramen etc around, they knew they weren't going to starve. And lo, they didn't.

Men aren't valued for their beauty but for how useful they are, and they /like/ to do stuff - play, make. So, I think it's less surprising that they jumped to it - I bet it was fun for them. If the women had been older - past the 'just be pretty' stage of life, I bet they would have been more useful.

This very game turned me into the ancap I am. Good taste Herr Goebbels.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=HcYYBKUv4Mc

Let's archive that
archive.is/ReLXr

cringe

HOLLYWOODISM

The Jewish Fantasy Structure That Devoured Western Culture

youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk

Race-realism

Noboyd TM was redpilled before it was even a thing. It highlighted the absolute insanity and set the conditioning for the interest in answers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKv1EoLqT8Y

Professional production quality

The original "With Open Gates" youtube.com/watch?v=ev9zxdpg6s8
And the brilliant follow up "From Cinder to Cinder" youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E

These two are fine examples that the quality of the production is vital for penetrating deep into normies reality

>"From Cinder to Cinder"
I remember when the Aussie user was making this. I contributed some stats kek

the meme that got me into the rabbit hole

elaborate

youtube.com/watch?v=AanxYZRGViU

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

This documentary changed my life
Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told
thegreateststorynevertold.tv

Zeitgeist is trash

Sorry but this video is extremely homosexual

Hivemind
The natural truth cannot truly be eradicated

Media reaction to gay marriage supreme court decision put the biggest crack in my college "Democrats for life" mentality that eventually came crashing down.

How so? Was the media on board? I don't remember that event well.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM

That one time I spent the weekend at my uncles house to help him pack and move his shit out of the fucking ghetto. I learned how shit niggers truly are then.

Media was FULLY on board. Saying that you were against it meant you were not only on the wrong side of history, but you were "homophobic" and soon to be going against the law. Also they started talking about forcing churches to do it.

... right. Where only a few years before, Obama himself was against it.

I took the time and made the effort to talk with local people while in the military, stationed in Europe and Asia. On an intellectual level, I knew that the victors wrote the history books, but real understanding, from those who had actually been there and done that, was quite different than I had anticipated.

The real red pill was when it became clear that some illusions are better left in place, for the greater good...because there are a lot of people out there who really can't handle the truth.

>a lot of people out there who really can't handle the truth

Which truths can they not handle?

WW1.

Life is expendable & it was all a Power Structure plan supported by weapon manufacturers.

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Humanity is more cold to itself then the machines it relies on & will eventually try to be merged with or eliminated by.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Nigeria#Population_projections

>"No, you're a nazi"
Fuck off, civic cuck. Comparing leftists to Nazis is fucking stupid and blue pilled as fuck. Being red pilled is being a white nationalist who is libertarian of firearm rights, the economy, and online freedom.

Italy was Hitler's bitch.

We all know (((who))) that (((red shield))) is right?

math is white instrument of domination to enslave hypercromatic skin people

>stormcloudsgathering

what a fucking faggot

First niggers being absolutely subhuman and awful, 2nd was jews pulling strings on our culture and influencing everything, i.e. nigger culture. Downhill from there

I NO JOKE worked with a guy who posted here and on /x/ who died from pancreatic cancer. It's his fault I post here actually.

He believed too much of your bullshit and you killed him, Sup Forums

Jesus this place even got the president elected. And I'm part of it just by being here. Holy fuck Sup Forums is going to destroy the fucking world.

bump

It was actually reading the Great Gatsby in high school. That part where some jew brags about rigging the World Series. Then I found out that actually happened. Made me start to wonder if all the stereotypes about them were true.

This is not meant to be a revelation, but a summary:

Crowd control demands blind faith from the thinkers, and the promise of the opportunity to let the lizard brain out to play for the feelers. After you've used them to achieved your goals, divide and play them against each other. Where unity exists, create derision. Use the 12 deadly sins and the simplest lies possible. Control resources. Ensure that YOU, and only YOU, hold the keys to their chains. Have scapegoats ready at all times. Keep them on the edge long enough, and they will find reasons to believe you. Manage that cycle; rinse and repeat as necessary.

Of course, critical thinking is not to be tolerated, as it causes this to unravel. So, minimize them, until they can become useful idiots. etc

Overall, pretty dark stuff. I've found a lot of light as well, but that's too personal.

Psychedelics and hanging out with occultists did the trick. Pulled the wool from my eyes about (((them)))

Thule society and order of the black sun for days

I member

>Webm related. The thing that woke me up. (Around 2002)

white power music
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ShVMbkijLDw

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2008/04/open-letter-to-open-minded-progressives.html

Before Jared Taylor and Culture of Critique, I was only a young classical liberal who was not fully bought into Neoliberalism.

GamerGate brought me to 4 Chan, but the Trump election allowed me to take the red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

These videos were my favorite .

This
youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik

Though, in retrospect I have grown out of the libertarian message the narrator gives, though he is on point about the dollar's inevitable demise.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

F

Wait what? Building 7 just randomly fell down like that? I always thought a piece of the big towers must have hit it or something.

Fuck, I doubled listed the same video.
Here is the the final third one about over population and immigration.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

"Just pull it."
-Larry Silverstein, owner of the World Trade Center

He didnt die from pancreatic cancer my friend, the doctors fooled him with a false diagnoses and gave him treatments which made it worse for their pleasure or for testing.

Your friend died for someone else's sick pleasure and it continues to happen every day.

When will the blood stop being spilled over the pancreas which does not exist?

has something to do with a child