What's your excuse for not joining the fuckin Marines Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums, why weren't you a man in your 20's? Why didn't you join the fuckin Marines and be a walking Chad? Were you afraid of fighting for "(((them)))"? Did you not get the memo that we were a cunt hair away from instituting the draft and your country needed you? What's your excuse for not getting paid to put boot to ass for Uncle Sam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They didn't want me

Already did. Now I'm 4th civ div

>your country needed you
Fuck 'em and fuck the spics that makeup the MAHREENS

Yes go fight in a foreign jew war user that will make you a real man.

too many stinky niggers

Medal of Honor recipient Audy Murphy got turned down by the Marines, feels user

the military is a diversity program for gibs now

Everybody knows niggers join the army and spics join the Marines...

>Why didn't you join the Marines

Because my ASVAB score was too high!

>2017. Still fighting for the Jew.

One would think you would take the free training instead of smoking meth in your trailer until you can learn from some fat LARPing militia member

joined. 2 deployments. wasn't a chad. Virgin till I was 29.

Like, how? We had this kid Forney who was literally inbred with a sideways jaw who got laid... POG detected...

>joining the cuckold forces of the ZOG so you can get blown the fuck up

lol retards

Fuck off, Akmed. Not like Germany ever won a war...

yes i was pog. just like 90% of the Marines. I was active duty. 4 years 2 deployments. mostly convoy security and IED stuff. Not ugly either. Women just never liked me.

oh hit a nerve cripplemerican?
afraid of the IEDs?

haha

>wanting to get crippled so some Jews can get richer while your wife gets BLACKED at home

americans gotta be the most cucked people on earth.

>Joining the Marines to do anything but stab babies with a kbar

Says the guy who's white people are litterally dying out because they perfer to fuck sub human 3rd world Muhamads and Jamals. KYS krautcuck

who needs Legs when you can have FREEDOM LEGS!

>taking German banter about military related things seriously
kek. Don't you have some rape games to observe?

>dat butthurt

your logic:
>"i'm an ugly mutilated fuck now but atleast Mr Shekelberg got richer, yes!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Germany was in Afghanistan too you utter moron. Gotta say on the whole, German soldiers are even more pussy than Canadians.

>Be me
>Trained all my life for asperations to join the goyimforce.
>Even went full JR & ROTC for 7 years of my life.

>went in for the test. scored very well.

>gets sent to do a physical check up get told i can't serve due to flatfoot/back issues

>What's your excuse for not joining the fuckin Marines Sup Forums?

After the ASVAB I found out I was too smart for the Marines, I enlisted in the chair force instead.

our military is filled with losers who would otherwise be unemployed, they're just in for the easy Gibs.
only retards join the military.

Gotta say on the whole american soldiers getting crippled for Jews are losers.

The state of US state shilling these days.

Stick to offing presidents that want to audit the federal reserve.

Not a buger.

Also, I am extremely intelligent and military is nigger-tier.

Because I joined the navy to become a SEAL.

MARSOC is retarded as fuck

Wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>evolution of the Sup Forums user.jpg

I ain't serving ZOG

Wanting to fight for country and not politicians or Jews....

/thread

SEALS are like over glorified EOD, half of the ones on our base in Iraq were fat

Wow, the eternal jew. So that's why you chose to be an untrained sheep. Way to stick it to them, goy

going to call bullshit on that, friendo.

Techs don't counts as seals. Maybe the occasional platoon chief or higher has a gut, but I seriously doubt half a platoon would be fat.

GET CRIPPLED ALREADY GOY!

Laugh at him all you want, but that fucker took a bullet to the face and lived. 101% badass.

so badass living as an ugly cripple.

you have been blessed.
50k more nigs enter your town.
god bless.

It was in 2008, team 3 (Chris Kyles guys) Looked more like bikers than Spec Ops

How do Germans even shit post? Their country is even more cucked than Sweden and Canada combined

at least i'm not a cripple. lel.

how does your mother fuck all those niggers? her pussy is even more blown out than your dads asshole!

Be me, 22. I could:

>get my jaw blown off by norks due to shitty orders from my sub 100iq nigger CO

>attend a top 5 law school

hmmmmmm, wonder which road ill go down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'VE SEEN BETTER LOOKING NPCS DESIGNED BY BETHESDA

I was considering joining up when I was 18. But it was like $5.75 an hour in the forces at the time, and I got $25/hr to do seismic that scaled up to $45ish/hr depending.

This was in 1989, I didn't miss anything, rawandian genocide, bunch of similarly shit missions up in the horn, a bit of fun with some slavs, nothing that would have actually helped any of my countrymen or even any of my allies.

I had kids by the time Afghanistan happened and I would not have went anyways, I even stopped working out of town, let alone the country once my first was born.

cmon dude, get blown up already! do it for Mr Shekelburg!

what are you trying to tell me? butthurt much?

I joined the teams around 2011

I cant much speak for earlier days, I'm still skeptical of that fat comment. Biker theme try hards got it nailed though.

PS kyle was a douche

youre a muslim and i know it, germans are sandniggers. they used to be slav rape babies but now youre middle easteners.

rather get paid by mr shekelburg desu.
shekelburg & user has a nice ring to it, no?

is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=N7T84ax2bLE

what is ur favoriet flaver of crayon devl dawg?
i leik the blu oens

I study film to send the weak minded into war.

Sorry about your village. I didn't care for the Afghan war either, but there's no reason to be so upset. Also hi, Oily.

whatever makes you sleep at night mullatomerican. but i'm white and most certainly whiter than you so I don't care about dead musels.

but what about looking like pic related?
can you pull off this look bro?

lets hope so.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't eat crayons and I got a 98 on my asvab so I joined the air national guard and they gave me a $20,000 signing bonus, and are paying me $700 month while paying my tuition.

So are you from Eritrea or Iraq?

I don't give a fuck about your shitty wars, I just laugh about the dumb retards who go and fight it.

production or theory?

I didn't want to be a pog and I had a good opportunity with school.
And I would've tried to be a Ranger if anything

ok, Ahmed.

because i'm not a welfare leeching goy willing to die for israel

Your nigger tier army lost Kandahar, absolutely fuck right off you god damn leaf

Ok Tyrone

Wow, I didn't know ASVAB scores went below 99.

>not the superior legion

it's like you doesn't want to live the real adventure

I joined the Aryan Space Marines instead of the United Shabbas-goyim Marine Cucks.

niggers dont care about the USA,Einstein.

Why didn't you join the Airforce? That's right you are too stupid along with the rest of the marines

Army has more benefits fag and a lot more career opportunities. Reserve fag here

yes they do, your forces are full of niggers.

i was in the chairforce. transferred to the army 2 years later. the chairforce id only enjoyable to betas,fags and women.

Because I wanted to actually kill people, not play video games. Literally half of the Air Force people I meet are autistic, just a weird bunch of guys. FYI, 3 guys from my platoon now have their PHD's and one is in med school. At 28, I'm a published author and own a house 20 minutes from the beach

Tampons are gay

I am in the SS

He could be a character in Fallout NV

He looks like Sylvester Stallone. What's the big deal?

So one Moose Limb, and a bunch of octaroon Cletuses afraid to fire a shot in anger unless it's with some LARPing militia filled with feds.

>joining the minority corps
>joining the genderqueer boat club
>joining the chair force
>joining the wannabe minority corps

Coast Guard is the way to go.

Puddle Pirates? Kek

I'm 49, too old. Also, won't die for Israels wars.

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

They wouldn't want me.

fuck off

I didn't want to become an indoctrinated faggot like everyone else in the Armed Forces you subhuman turd

I literally did just that. I left for Marines boot camp 10 days after graduating High School in 2008. Did my 4 years as an infantryman, including 2 deployments/16 months to frontlines of Helmand province from 2009-2011 (the most deadly province and the most deadly years of the war). I know for sure that I killed at least 3 muslims.

So yeah, I don't need an excuse because I sacked up and did it.

It definitely doesn't turn you into a Chad though. In fact, it almost has the opposite effect. You spend long weeks/months completely isolated from any female contact. I went 5 months straight without even laying eyes on a woman on my first deployment. I'm still a KV at 27.

>if you're not in the marines, you smoke meth and live in a trailer

lol

I am in college rn. I also do not feel the need to die for corporatist and banker's interests.

Why do you want to fight Jewish wars like a good goy?

>I know for sure that I killed at least 3 muslims.

>being literal goyim cannon fodder

OP you really are a fucking idiot. You're probably a newfaggot with no life and thinks serving the military is the best thing that's ever happened to him.

You're a pussy and your ass would get fucked up easily by a woman. Shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself you stupid normie.

My dad joined when he was 15 1/2, did his stint and got out. He told us, go into any branch of service except the Marines. All you learn is how to kill. He wanted more for us. It may be different now.

Ill join when we start doing something useful