KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

TRUMP HAS TO CONDEM YOU RACISTS LMAO

>inb4 veto

It's a good thing we aren't white supremacists.

What does this do? Shut down Sup Forums?

>vetoingp a non-binding resolution

Hopefully he makes white people illegal and deports them all. Then he can use DACA kids to build the wall and keep whitey out.

What the fuck is their problem. Did something happen?

No, they just want him to come out and say "Hey, I don't like white supremacists and I think they are bad."
It's childish school ground bullshit that doesn't actually get anything done and doesn't change anything.

Uh does Charlottesville ring a bell?
White people were walking around flying swastikas and confederate flags screaming jews will not replace us

>Tfw this is considered a win on the left because your threshold for success is so damn low you think chopping off your dick is becoming successful

Stop with that bullshit. They were all jewish actors.

voter demographics are changing

>Sup Forums is white

No, Trump has condemned them several times before, but it will never be enough for liberals. Not until melania publicly gets blacked while trump watches, then they might be satisfied for a month before they latch onto another boogeyman.

Will he condemn black supremacists and asian supremacists too?

Nigger nationalists and are fine
La Raza and surreptitious spics on American soil who fly the asswipe mexican flag above our own are fine
Muslims who create their microcosms of oppressive sandnigger culture on American soil are fine

It's those goddamn whites tho

Why are they wasting time on such bullshit when they could be voting on important bills? Whoever introduced this should be voted out in 2018.

You could say the same thing about black supremacists like BLM, and mexican supremacists like La Raza, and muslim supremacists like ISIS

It's their fucking right to, niggerfaggot

Didn't he already do that repeatedly?

Oy vey can't let white men have free speech now can we goyim

>asian supremacists too?
Most def.
The jew fears the samurai.

I think he's denounced "white supremacy" on three separate occasions at this point. A lot more if you count how many times he repeated himself at the rally after Charlottesville.

Hes already condemned white supremacy. Now congress just looks like a bunch of cucks. Once again Trump wins.

Wasn't that like a month ago?

Do people seriously think Trump was a white supremacist or a fascist? He's cucked. He has a jewish daughter for fucks sake.

>when you realize the altright is a Clinton PSYOP to demonize white nationalism by making it looks as retarded as possible

HEIL TRUMP

>Why are they wasting time on such bullshit when they could be voting on important bills?
Because both Democrats and Republicans hate Trump
Trump is being eaten by the swamp.
There will be no wall. There will be amnesty.

Shouldn't the Senate have more important things to do?

Hasn't he basically done this several times now? What do they want him to say? "I condemn white supremacists"? Will that suddenly change anything for them?

Shut up, Ghetto Gopher.

"I condemn white supremacists" - Trumps twitter tomorrow.

Not sure what they think this will do.

Whoever introduced it should be fucking hanged. What a waste of breathable air that cunt is.

Trump: "this country has no place for white supremacists"

Dems: ">:("

Also I should mention that trump WILL condemn again. They have won. Very sad watching this.

Where'd they get that crazy idea?

but he's already done it. multiple times.

i wonder if they're gonna do the same with regards to ALL types of racial supremacists or continue to marginalize one race over the others.

Didn't he already condemn them? And why is this even a thing?

Cool. Will take him 8 seconds to either repeat his earlier condemnation, or just say "See: my earlier condemnation. Moving on..."

>TRUMP HAS TO CONDEM
How so?
Congress cannot force him to do anything.

MASSIVE
KEK

Condemn jewish Supremacy

Satanic trips of stupidity

this

so what?
I also see antifa faggots with communist flags advocating for white genocide and nobody raises an eyebrow

He said the left have gotten as bad and they Reeee'd. He condemned the "white supremacists" like 50 times in his speech.

Now the left are comparing ww2 American soldiers to modern day commies it's disgusting. I guess they're right on the front that they're both tools of the jew.

Theyre so fucking stupid they waste their time virtue signaling at this level.

>be Trump
>senate wants me to condem nazis
>they passed a bill to make me say something I ALREADY SAID
>can you believe it?
>we cant get repeal and replace
>we cant get debt cieling
>we cant get border wall
>we can get a strongly worded letter..
>this is what they are spendinf your tax dollars on folks

The left
>it was a moral victory

The jews are pissed americans don't want to invade Iran and focus on fixing their own nation.

Nationalists are a stick in their cogs to create greater israel

It would be fucking epic though

> cops are pigs try them like bacon
> burns flags
> loots
> sets fire

They're good boys the commies and dindus just have a couple bad eggs amongst them.

wait what?

The Senate felt the need to pass a resolution to make trump say "Hey white supremacists are bad"

What?
The?
Fuck?

They cant do anything useful but they all will be up in arms to force someone to virtue signal.

Its offical the west is fucked!

I mean he already did that after Charollettesville. What would he really be legally capable of doing, besides what the Left wants him to do (putting them against a wall and pulling the trigger)
I don't see anything coming out of this.

Who's up for banning Americans from Sup Forums?

The left wants blood

>you need to condemn white supremacists even though you already did a hundred times

We need term limits.

>inb4 he refers them to a campaign statement from 2 years ago condemning them

Guess you should leave then since freedom of speech is unbelievable in your mind.

all its gonna do is make white peoples ears perk up more. He might as well be condemning white trolls

The only things the Senate agrees unanimously on are more money for Israel and that white people shouldn't be allowed to have their own countries. Why is that, Sup Forums?

o/

They invaded europe twice and spawned anti-racism and liberalism

They also helped communism take its baby steps with the lend-lease initiative

>Theyre so fucking stupid they waste their time virtue signaling at this level.
>>be Trump
>>senate wants me to condem nazis
>>they passed a bill to make me say something I ALREADY SAID
>>can you believe it?
>>we cant get repeal and replace
>>we cant get debt cieling
>>we cant get border wall
>>we can get a strongly worded letter..
>>this is what they are spendinf your tax dollars on folks
>The left
>>it was a moral victory

I hope he says exactly this in the speech where he does it. Show the tape of him doing it a million times, then show the tape about them getting nothing done, mccain giving the thumbs down, all the philibustering the nominees etc

>Trump says it
>"YOU DIDNT MEAN IT!!!! IMPEACH BLUMPF!!!!!'"
>Nothing changes

Great plan retards

>wanting to genocide jews is free speech

>senate wasting time on this when they could be doing something useful

the use of this term is some of the worst gaslighting in years and it's clearly working

>people still think the west is white
>mfw

So Ryan was 100% corret when he said they would not get Wall funding as part of this bill. Interesting.

>Apologize.

>Hopefully he makes white people illegal and deports them all. Then he can use DACA kids to build the wall and keep whitey out.
You mean the "welcome to the jungle plan"? Where will your welfare check ever come from after that? Your asshole?

Yet BLM murders police officers, antifa assaults people in multiple riots, Muslims go Allahu Ackbar on a regular basis, a Bernie supporter attempts to assassinate Republican Congressmen and not a single peep is heard from Congress except calls for unity. It just goes to show (((who))) really has power in this country and it's not white people.

It is

>hopefully this useless resolution will hurt Trumps base enough to impeach him... please hate him Trump supporters.. please?

He guys watch this

I CONDEMN ALL WHITE SUPREMACISTS
WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE BAD
I HATE THEM

Now I'm going to keep pushing White agenda's, have a nice day
Le me know when you shills want to waste our time with something worthwhile

I am no fan of Trump, but I wish he'd do exactly this. His opponents are unhinged, they need to get their shit together.

They passed a non-binding resolution to say he should. Why not, since he already has and it takes less time to pass the idiot thing than defeat it.

this might be the only option. it would be a big sacrifice but then maybe he could actually get something done within that month. then next he can let a refugee bang her and then get another month of work done

Which term?

No it isn't. Free speech is being allowed to say it. You can want to, even without free speech.

and after Melania and ivanka....

This.

>Why not
I think the people that control a country should be focused on things that actually matter like tax reform, Goverment programs, and foreign policies. Not to menton the shit show war weve been involved in for almost 15 years.

BUT NO

Dicking around passing useless shit that is literally useless. And a complete waste of valuable time Is a good idea.

*Pinches top of nose inbetween eyes*
and you guys are defending this

>please NK nuke us

>using logic or decorum when you could irl shitpost for your support base on a Nubian lip-hooping forum

Washington (CNN)The White House announced Wednesday that President Donald Trump will "absolutely" sign a resolution condemning the Charlottesville violence and white supremacy.
Congress passed the bipartisan joint resolution condemning the Charlottesville violence -- as well as "white nationalists, white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and other hate groups"-- earlier this week, pushing Trump to sign the resolution explicitly condemning the racist gathering.
The House passed the joint resolution by unanimous consent Tuesday night, a day after the Senate easily approved it.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump "looks forward" to signing the resolution...

/thread, no story here, nice try left.

Whatever he says doesn't please media. racists jump back on his cock

>Dicking around passing useless shit that is literally useless.

Yes, but it really takes less time to pass it by unanimous consent than to call a vote and try to defeat it. Since Trump has already condemned Evil, and is happy to do so again, it would be wasting time to spend any time at all calling this for a vote, allowing debate, etc.

Unanimous consent takes literally seconds.

Everything was fine until the aggressive left showed up.

History repeats itself.

>the elected new yorker president of the united fucking states has to explicitly state that he doesn't support racists so that he left can sleep soundly at night
What the fuck?

if i were him id do a press conference where i say something along the lines of
"okay i condemn white supremisists now can we actually get something important done?"

these retards couldnt replace an LED lightbulb.

they arent replacing shit except soil in the ground.

He'll bend the knee. He always does. What's funny is that the only major piece of legislation he has actually signed so far is a bill reducing his own authority to remove Russian sanctions. Now he's again being forced to do things he doesn't want.

he can say it but that doesnt make it matter or true

he should just retweet himself and call it a done deal

>Senate says Trump has to condemn white supremacists.
Again?

"white supremacist"
they're gaslighting people to think that white supremacists exist in any politically or culturally-significant number, but in fact they are just changing the definition of the word to define any white person who isn't totally cucked on race
the final redpill is realizing that race and demographics are the only things that matter in society or politics

Your kidding right? do you understand how politics work?

It wasn't like they all just sat down one day and were like "HEY LETS PASS THIS VIRTUE SIGNAL BILL!" "YEA OKAY GREAT IDEA WHERE DO I SIGN" "DONE"

Your acting like it took 3-5 minutes
They most likely planned this out like a month or 2 ago, Meet with peopel discussed this, Wrote a bill, Proof read it, altereded it, Talked about it with tons of people, Held meetings, Meet with more people, Then sat down and implimented it. In all honestly they most likey spent a month on this useless fucking shit.

100% complete waste of time.

Nothing whatsoever. That's the joke.

It's meaningless.

Hi /leftypol/

There are montage videos of him doing this dozens of times. I say he should tell THE SENATE to fuck off since he's done it a fuckload of times already.