NEW RAP VIDEO DEPICTS LYNCHING OF WHITE CHILD!

infowars.com/racial-justice-rap-video-depicts-white-child-being-hanged/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who else wants to weaponize autism on this blm faggot?

>hanged

so this rapper is a wife-beater
>who didn't see that one coming?

CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS AY

check the catalogue, you faggot

You "hanged" fucking drapes

nice slide thread
it depicts the exact opposite of what you impose
it depicts a white child committing suicide and no one caring and just watching, because of the opiate, depression, and suicide epidemic that no one fucking cares about.
fuck u and this slide thread, this is a non issue
saged

You can't lynch white people. We get hanged because we're not animals. :^)

Why are you faggots taking XXXtentacion so seriously? He's degenerate as fuck and we should call out the video but I think we could use this situation a lot better by redpilling the public on how all the BLM monkeys are essentially just XXX--degenerate and retarded.

What's more fucked up is the kids parents actually allowed this. I'd say take out the parents before the nigger.

That's the correct term you illiterate.

>1 post by this ID

But in reality this happens.
Makes you ponder a lot..

get hanged wh*te bois

Hey r-donald

hey faggot
sorry for telling you the truth i know its hard to swallow

Lynching is when a mobil of vigilantes torture and kill someone. This video seemingly only shows a boy getting hanged. Lets try and not change the meaning of every god damn word in your pig ugly language shall we? Its hard enough as it is to use your useless language with all the kikes changing terms and words to whatever all the time lets not help them.

I bet your good at swallowing.
Get off this board nigger lover

when did i say i love niggers?
nice projecting

Can we start hanging blacks now??!

>american education

what? you think we don't already know he a punk?

What do I care what you know, nigger? Kys monkey.

Context?

The nigger xxxtentacion was rapping and got ktfo by a rival. Typical nigger antics, doesn't really need explanation.

Kill all ni66as everywhere.

Fuck my id

Go back to picking out your next trap outfit and pretendin to be a girl... that's the only good thing you wh*te bois can do anymore.

Par for the course

noticed

>1 video shows fake hanging of a white child
>white people oppressed and murdered blacks for 200 years

Doesn't seem like that video is a big deal when you consider everything.

Common Core really did a number on you fucking simpletons didn't it?

Get lost nigger.

He hates BLM

is a music video also about depression and suicide and heres Sup Forums making into MUH NIGGERS VS WHITES
lol you fags niggers are only a problem because of the jews put your anger where it belongs

Fuck them. That nigger on the video would be sitting in a drum circle with a bone through his nose if it wasn't for whites.

MODS
Why the f are mods allowing this shilling?

Nothing is a big deal if you consider everything.
Slut.

He beat his wife
There is no good black
You ALWAYS try to find something human in them

>BASED black guy

No.

You dumb niggers
x is /ourguy/

They are not. But you sure are a fag

>Two wrongs make a right and the subject should be discarded for it.
The mindset of the average leftie ladies and gents.
At least the natsoc's on this board will call a spade a spade and outright say they would like to gas people.

>Different corpses, offing them
>Auction them
>Don’t you bark at them
>Murder them
Rhyming them with itself 3 fucking times. In a row. How has this shit sold? Who buys this shit and enjoys it?

>All these headline niggers.
Truly you are worst then the libtards you cry about all the time.

>1 post by this id
mods prune this trash now
was i defending xxx?
no
i just wasnt defending you fags making a race issue when the video is clearly about depression and suicide
xxx should be publicly hanged for is women beating ramages
hes an ape, not disagreeing with you on that

My God you retards...

Did you even bother to watch the video?It's actually anti blm and promoted All Lives Matter and shiet.Fucking idiots trash it because of 1 scene lol

>Demonstrate care for the youth's future, white or black, black or white.
Weren't we at a point where this was actually starting to be the reality of things and racial tension wasn't anywhere near as bad as it is right now, prior to king nigger being in office?

In the thumbnail it looks like the nigger wants the little white boy to suck his cock. Very pizzagate kind of image. It's absolutely disgusting how inappropriate this whole "artistic" expression is.

I saw everyone freaking out about it, so I watched the video. After the white kid is lynched, xxxtentasjfladslfj explains how it wasn't okay and how you need to avoid supremacy and not be violent towards anyone based on their skin color.

Context matters, we need to look at the context before getting upset about things. Come on, guys, we're better than this.

BLACKED

>white people oppressed and murdered blacks for 200 years
then when they stopped
>nigger people oppressed and murdered blacks for the 200 next years
you know they enjoyed it THAT much

>lets take as niggers our revenge on slavery by hanging a KID in 2017
this is both funnily stupid and innapropriate af
>ofc a fucking cuck will defend them
and its you! you should
KYS

NO.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

>Piss on Christ
>Guys, context is important
>Create everything around sex
>context goyim
>Write trash propaganda about whites
>The context of oppression is important

Yeah, context. But the truth of the "context" is this:

A nigger can do it, and you can't.
And he gets celebrated, and you don't.

THAT's the fucking context. HE would already be dead in fucking Mexico if he tried that to a Mexican kid. There would be plenty of context alright.

Africa's bread basket

i saw a vid with him being anti blm and calling our shitty culture out for persecuting whites but this dumb little nigger thinks his tao magic is spiritually enlightening. niglet needs christ and to accept that whites are the light race

You're full of shit and you should fucking die. That is the ruling.

You're all fucking embarrassing
And this is coming from a leaf

this.

it was illustrating the child killing himself
the song and music video is about depression and suicide
you fags are getting no where especially since this is very clearly a slide thread

did yall even watch the video?
This is going to redpill so many BASED NIGGERS about racism being nurtured in the home. About how rap music made them feel oppressed and thus justify objectively immoral behavior; how they are doing the same things with the same motivations that the white people they hate so much did to their ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
Did any of you actually watch the video? He just wants for people to just stop killing each other
Its pretty bluepill but its not like hes malicious in it

FUCK YOU LITTLE NIGGER SHIT. NIGGERS WILL WATCH THIS VIDEO AND BE LIKE "HELL YEEA DAS RIIIITE" WHEN THE WHITE KID IS HANGED. NIGGERS ARE ALREADY KILLING WHITES IN PSEUDO-GENOCIDAL NUMBERS, WHEREVER THEY ARE THE MAJORITY THERE IS LEGITIMATE GENOCIDE.

Use the tool that SJW bitches build and implemented in Twitter, FB, Reddit, Jewtube.. Report that video and let it be taken down. By reporting it, it will prevent it from monetizing

He's not anti-white. He's not exactly redpilled, but he's trying to say he's condemning both white on black and black on white violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqZdL8TX_2E

>141420086
>And this is coming from a leaf
>killing your own post by hating your own flag
im not even giving you a (You) topkek
kys

whats going to happen to our future guys? i was talking to my friends grampa and he was talking about how there is a war on white people these days. the old timer can see it plain as day, even through the propaganda lens of the fucking MSM. he doesnt use internet, he is just naturally redpilled. whats going to happen when they die off and only the masses of brainwashed leftist cucks remain?

leftists literally have a monopoly on K-12-uni-graduate education, and nobody here ever talks about that

Dude, the true context is that he can openly displaying his power over a different ethnic group while masking it in feel good terminology.

It is the same concept we had with the kulaks.

The proper context for any outsider is that the ideological shift is changing so that the black is the STORYTELLER (The invisible narrator of history) so he himself defines what is just and what not.

The same way our historians used to write epics and trash talk enemies while occasionaly saying "some of them were good warriors", now that is happening to you.

This is no context - every black can feel EMBOLDENED by it, because "we ain't killin nigguh. we be completatin the act, knome sayin'

This is the most subversive horseshit ever, even if unintentional

Jesus Christ user.

did he stand up their and say im hanging this cracker ass faggot and death to all whites?
no?
well then you have nothing to stand on

Holy fuck dude... exactly my feelings but I didn't know how to articulate it. 10/10 analysis.

I've had it with all these fucking newfags. It's getting real tiring.

Because white boys can't be hung

Actually boomers are the worst, we're far better off without them. Not all boomers are cucks tho.

Did he fucking need to?

No. The reality of the act overcedes any criticism, because he belongs to what amounts to a higher caste, in a society that has inverted its hierarchy.

>A black hangs a white kid slowly observing
>We should not do this
>This symbolic representation did not happen
>The "difference" is i did because i am "contemplating" - whites do it out of hate

It is a symbol of symbolical power, nothing else. For he is the narrator of what is occuring: Can you trust in the definition formulated by an open display of power that then openly analyzes itself but never disproves the narator?

This is a classic trick.

>I get to hang the kid AND tell YOU how to feel about it

They fucking own you

Red herrings, all of them.

>A nigger can do it, and you can't.
Yeah, that's true. I think that's stupid, but just because the nigger is allowed to do it, doesn't mean it's wrong, just because we can't. The problem is that we're not allowed to do it, not that he's allowed to do it.

Fuck off, you're what's holding the right wing back. People are gonna see you and others like you taking stuff out of context so that you can get offended, and then vote against your politics out of spite.

>muh dik
>how can white bois even compete

but the song is about suicide and depression so how can you say him putting a noose around a kids neck is racism?

>spain
>nigger lover
makes sense, you will be first to hang

you're nothing lol

Unironically laughed, you're a funny negro.

He also calls for cops to be murdered.

What I can't get my head around is there will be some white nancy boy at pitchfork scratching his chin and nodding his head at this who's going to write up a review that ascribes subtle hidden genius to the non-sentient coon

leftypol? You can't be this fucking stupid. Niggers are murdering your race every single day and you're doing jack shit about it. And when a subhuman niglet gets what he deserves you weep while you're drenched in white blood up to the wast. Fuck you.

>A white man sings about the sorrows of loved ones dying in war as black imagery of blacks getting lynched flashes to guitar rips

See? Same thing. What is important is the act. The white man can say: look how bad this is, we need to stop. But, he can do it. Because he is the narrator of what is occuring, therefore it is justified - the observer can only interpret but can not interrupt the narrator.

Why do you think all of the east is fucking silent? Because we learned how to fuck over anyone. You keep quiet, use violence, and justify violence itself as something that can NOT be interrupted, only interpreted.

>He also calls for cops to be murdered.
where did he do that?

hm

but hes talking about the suicide and depression epidemic currently talking place
i just really dont see how you get NIGGERS BE LYNCHIN US WHITES NOW
i mean if he brought race and shit into his song and it want about suicide and depression i would be agreeing with you right now
i just do not see what you see at all

Isn't he a wife beater?
Lmfao he's just a coon for desperate libertarians.

hes not a boomer, hes 95. hes a ww2 vet. he made boomers though

it wasnt about suicde and depression*

Well looks like this edge-lord gets all the attention he needs now.

The (((rapper))) is 19 years old and 5' 6" lol

You dont see now, but you'll see in ten years when you cover up black attacks the same way westerners cover up jihadi attacks.

That's how christianity was subverted anyway, show it as stupid, silly, absurd, the christian men as an idiot, but dont call out christianity itself.

Fucking illiterate morons.

how is it about suicide and depression?
it's literally not

dude this is just such a non issue
we are fucking geoengineering the earth and you care about what some rapper does?
fuck off

xxxtenacion is just an edgy faggot

>the lyrics are sometimes contradictory

It's not a contradiction, it's a condemnation of all racial violence

>infowars

>in ten years when you cover up black attacks
They already are man.