You must watch the anime the poster below you posts. No exceptions

You must watch the anime the poster below you posts. No exceptions.

>streaming
>screenshot from a stream
>rec thread

Recommendation/request threads belong on the appropriate board, Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Interesting.

It's not a recommendation thread you elitist asshole I guess Hitler 'recommended' to his soldiers that they should eradicate the Jews right? The basis of this thread is to get people to watch whatever is posted below you.

Name is Dougram btw.

Gravitation

You're problably going to fuck it up Sup Forums but okay

lurk more retard

this is a thinly veiled rec thread. nothing comes out of this thread other than people dumping titles so that you can watch them on kissanime you dumb redditor

kill yourself

That's exactly a rec thread, idiot. You want other people to tell you what to watch.

Symphogear.

I regret nothing and I accept the risks of this thread.

Lmao try watching that on kiss anime, you buttblasted human garbage.

Yeah another thread ruined by retards

>streaming
Kill yourselves all of you.

>frogposting
>lmao
You sure showed him. Now go watch boku no pico faggot, as per your rules.

The whole thing.

Enjoy

Op you are a piece of shit. If you want this kind of thread go to MAL or back to your shitty subreddit. And while you're at it go get a shotgun and wash your brains out with buckshot you fucking double nigger

Gundam unicorn

Dont fuck me over

Boku no pico

The second season, all of it.

By that logic aren't OPT rec threads too?

At least Endless Eight was good. Sigh sucked.

vampire knight

Kaiba

>literally cancer who spends his time tripfagging and telling people to fuck off
nice life you got there, autist

Gosick

Big Order

Darker than black
AKA: chinese electric batman

Accel world.

Naruto
all the fillers, every movie and special

Prince of Stride

Hate to break it to you... But I've already checked that off the list.

Black Lagoon

Shiki

Oriwa no seraph

first season YU-GI-OH!

Sorry finished that already too. Needs a season two for more smugs, she carried that show.

Death Parade

So if I don't post, I don't have to watch whatever madness the next user comes up with, right?You're going to watch Fate/Zero, user.

Congratulations, you get watch Princess Princess and be the little girl.

>I guess Hitler 'recommended' to his soldiers that they should eradicate the Jews right

God damn, I've already watched this one too. Someone recommend something good that I haven't watched. For christ sake, I'm not even a weeb, my MAL completed list is only 104 and even that's inflated from second/third seasons and ovas.

Seitokai yakuindomo

>Rec thread has been up for 5 hours

school days it is for you

IRIA Zeiram The Animation

Don't even think about cheating and watching the movies instead.

Thank you, something I haven't watched yet (although I've obviously already had it spoiled for me). Is it actually good though, or is it just popular for the ending I've already had spoiled for me?

Monster musume

Hajime No Ippo

The anime is horrible, what you could do is ''play'' the AVN (Animated Visual Novel) Which is basically an anime where you get to make ''choices'' its the source material and superior to the anime, which had an original albeit shitty ending. You can easily find it on nyaa by searching School Days HQ

Have fun.

Love live

Aoi bungaku

Master of Martial Hearts.

Belladonna of sadness

One Piece.

>OP ruining his own thread with streamshit
It would have went well OP, hell even I'll agree to this thread. But because of your stupidity I will dedicate my time to shitposting here.