Trannies go nuts in London

Trannies have gone nuts in London and beaten up a 60 year old grandmother at a meeting about gender in London

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M
youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Trannies have gone nuts in London
>Trannies
>nuts

transmisoginy? can we just gas these freaks already?

>Trannies have gone nuts
Not a very long trip

Every day, the final solution seems more like a mercy, rather than inevitability.

>Trannies
>gone nuts

Oh, my swimmng pool just gone wet today.

They crashed a meeting of radical feminists who were there to discuss gender. Lmao, you can't make this shit up.

Are TERFS /ourguys/ ?

wtf is a TERF?

Bitches need to learn to respect the pronouns.

Women created a world where their husbands can no longer beat them only to be beaten by trannies.

>TERF
TERF is an acronym for Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminist. Sometimes, "exclusionary" is expanded as "eliminationist" or "exterminationist" instead to more accurately convey the degree to which TERFs advocate for harm towards trans people, specifically trans people who were coercively assigned male at birth.

Your meme is crap. Gays have wanted children to be able to consent to sex for decades now, and the trans movement is but a stepping stone to that aim.

>transmisogny
Ia that a new one?

It's an epithet for Trans Exlusionary Radical Feminist.
Basically, even some feminists can't bring themselves to do the crazy doublethink that is modern feminism and play pretend that a man in a dress with a hole for a crotch is a woman.

And it all makes sense who was behind this.
>ANTIFA
>Every time

Post surgical ones do, in fact, have gone nuts.

There's more: they use "transmisogynoir" to describe sexism against black trans women. Imagine saying that with a straight face

Are there any videos?

There are pics floating around twitter if you search for Action for Trans Health London.
Apparently people have taken videos but haven't uploaded them yet.

If I identify as a women when I beat up a women its okay.

Things there seem to be taking a turn for the worse.

This. It's just blokes beating up women for saying that they're just a man in a dress.

Kek

I love how they hide behind their own stereotypes: that guy who beat up the old lady (meaning you), is not you, because it was not your artificial persona that is the "real" you. This is the sociological phenomenon of male violence and not a crime that someone willfully committed.

WTF I LOVE ANTIFA NOW

Is it still going on?

Lmao this is awesome

>such crazy
>very mental illness
>get attention any ways possible
>yes

this

^never get tired of this one

fuck the radfems.
TERF war now!

I take it TW is trigger warning, but what is CW?

>medium kek m'lad

lmao I had NO idea there were Berkshire antifa.

Surrey/Berkshire/Hampshire are the nice country / suburban areas of England. Lot of wealth, not much degeneracy

I can only presume so.

First they came for the RadFems....
But seriously, I can't help but feel some small sense of solidarity with anyone who stands up to these crazy bastards.

CW - Content Warning? That's my best guess

That... is just... so wrong

Can someone explain to me the way that these hyper-liberal types have redefined the word "violence?" I'm seeing it more and more in reference to events/conversations where no violence took place

>advocate extermination of trannies
wtf i'm a #SisterSuffragette now

Who could have foreseen that rich kids running away from phronesis and Noticing would get sucked into leftist violence?

There's probably like three people. Fucking everywhere has an Antifa Facebook page even areas with practically zero Antifa street presence

It's an attempt at Newspeak.
So you use the word "violence" to encompass more than just y'know, actual violence. Then other words like "disagreeing" or "having a different opinion" no longer exist.
Since everything then directed at you that doesn't agree with your world view is by the new definition "violence" you are now justified in defending yourself, violently.

Literally:
Me punching you is not really violence.
You verbally and accurately criticizing me is violence and completely unacceptable and justifies me punching you.
These people have the vocabulary of literary professors and the morality of small children.

dude joanna jet is a hottie

Radfems hate men and are mentally ill.
Trannies hate themselves and are mentally ill.
What do we do Sup Forums?
Which side do we support for maximum lulz?

basically by disagreeing with their opinions you are saying they should not exist which means you are advocating genocide against them.

i wish i was joking

If there's three ISIS members in my town then it's newsworthy. That's how we should characterize it in letters to the editor. Antifa = violence, regardless of numbers.

Could be, it's hard to keep up with their terminology.

In modern polite society, the only time violence is justified is when you are defending yourself against an immediate threat. Therefore, to justify violence, all you have to do if you want to be violent is define their behavior, speech, or thoughts as violence, or even better, genocide.
>that episode of South Park
>yell “IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US” just before you shoot

Radfems. They just need a good dicking. There is no cure for the massive faggotry of trannies.

There's two Antifa cunts in my area of 120,000. My group know them and let them know we know them and where they live. They're cowards. One was morbidly obese the other was a drug addicted nonce.

in that case we push the narrative the radfems committed violence against the trannies by refusing to refer to them by their preferred pronouns...

Trannies>>>feminists

Bruce is a big guy

Looking at the discussion on their FB group is hilarious.
Everyone is such a stereotype.

Ah yes, the left always eats itself as always. It makes me so happy.

While mentally ill men are beating down radical feminazi's us right wingers are having a friendly discussion on whether Italians are white or not.

So nice.

>a woman get beaten
how is this bad
based

Traps are ok if they are feminine and hate jews

>Gays have wanted children to be able to consent to sex for decades now
They're quite open about and they've got plenty of allies in the skeptic community pushing the narrative. The next battle for "gay rights" will be the one for your children.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M

So if I (a guy) am ever accused of being violent, I should play the trans-v card. Preop but hey I am thinking real hard about it ...

It's shit like this that reminds me of all the child abuse that goes on during these events and at home with their fucking lgbtqlmnopxyz parents. Fucking degenerates..

>ableist
>ageist
are these even real words?

youtube.com/watch?v=5w-o6aVW6jg

more upvotes than downvotes.

this world is fucked.

when i see stuff like this i fear for the future

This is literally true in MMA.

Who the fuck knows at this point something is in the water. Tell your rabbi to carry a rifle from now on to kill these knuckledraggers.

I think it is because westerners kinda figured out they solved all their problems and are now inventing new ones.

Which one is that. They both look like goblins

>we are trapped inside
>so what do we do?
you could ask men to protect you
oh right
you are a feminist

Too bad you hate men or you could have had some there to protect you.

Is there a reddit thread on this or something. I really want to see whose side those faggots will stand on.

very true

> gets hit once
> "muh beatdown"

So this is the power of identity politics...whoa

I'm still not sure what happened. So feminists beat up a transthing? Is that it?

TERFs going ham

reminder that Sup Forums sides with the fags on this

no trannies beat up a feminist lmao

You're not far off. Some transthing beat up a feminist.

Trannies are behind only muslims and blacks on the oppression index. Liberals hate "TERFs" since they dont see trannies as equal.

a 60 years old lesbian even
apparently her privilege check bounced

I'd fuck him

after remembering that actual feminists exist i'm siding with trannies now because trannies trigger the fuck out of them

wow its a full stadium there

I don't know, I kinda see it as a unique opportunity. Trannies are so mental they now see feminists on par with us.
These people cannot be appeased. This is the trouble with liberals, they keep trying to feed the tranny crocodile in the hope it will cuck them last.

>they now see feminists on par with us
>"""us"""
i'm not a faggot you retard

The left has been eating itself for years but now they're on overdrive.

It's glorious.

>if you don't like femishits it means you love trannies
how about both of them getting gassed?

KEK

I was wondering what the fuck was wrong with these riders and then I realized they were all women.

HEARTY KEKS

They don't want to share their v-privilege with any more people.

What the fuck is it with the left and their fucking acronyms

Does anyone have some context here?

>they keep trying to feed the tranny crocodile in the hope it will cuck them last.
That dont have that level of awareness. Trannies fit into the death cult mentality of the left, cutting off your genitals is almost like an ancient offering to the god of death. Or in more modern terms, it's the male version of abortion.

eventually

you've got to build up to genocide

Ah ok, so the trans crashed a TERF meeting because TERFS exclude non-real females.
Sounds pretty good, these groups will just destroy each other

3 minutes in and this guy hasn't said anything that furthers his story, fuck this

That is just sick and wrong.

Watched it all before. The dog humped the trannies face when they were asleep.

Gotta find more and more ways to define people as "oppressors". Once you identify your new oppressor class, give them an acronym and give your(oppressed group) an acronym. The explosion in leftist acronyms is not a linguistic phenomenon, but a result of a constant cleaving-off of the next badthinker category

check this out lol

same org that set up the protests
fb/events/349718552153185/

Will Sophie Labelle CONDEMN these attacks?

It's also a way of dehumanising your enemy. They're not a person who you happened to disagree with but they remain a human being with thoughts and feelings too.
No they're a TERF, or a NAZI, or they're Alt-Right, or anything else. But they're not a person.