OK, lets break it down

So, let's really break down what is happening in todays society...

We currently have a very low birthrate (Whites), we currently have tons of single mothers, we currently have mexicans and blacks spewing out babies at max rate, we currently have white women betraying their race and creating an army of mulattos, a hostile government to our kind, deliberately importing the 3rd world, bankrupt towns like detroit, chicago, and the like.

What is the end goal? what can we realistically do to correct this pattern, i have been pondering this question for some time, the only things i can come up with are 1. Violence or 2. Extinction......

It seems we either fight back now, remove these people, or they will remove us. Whats your take on it Sup Forums? what do you think we should do about our (((modern))) world.

The blackpill hangs over me like a storm cloud, most of the time i try to escape reality with drugs and alcohol, it seems all our heros are dead........

How could we let this perish from the earth, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/baikal-mp-651k-combi-177
chrisshepherd.org/horror-story-national-security-council-memo/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The end goal is a permanent mulatto underclass race over which the Jews will rule for eternity.

Seriously. It's part of their scripture and has been talked about openly by powerful Jews for decades. Those of us who aren't total newfags know about this, but it's hard to share the knowledge in nu-Sup Forums amongst all the shills.

Out only hope is that enough people are lurking and taking these things seriously.

I don't care anymore, and you will reach this point too iff you hold out long enough.

I take this VERY seriously, and i recommend everyone to ignore the shills and TRY to further the message, despite whatever happened in charlottesville, or in the news, or on here.

I myself have bought camo and combat boots, as well as all the other warfare essentials, and i recommend every american in this thread does the same ASAP.

Also read Protocols of the learned elders of zion, NOW!!!

pic related.

this is now a shitted thread.
dump all shitted shitposts here.

fuck niggers

Goddamn, why do sych cutegirl get so old and gross? It shouldn't happen, thisshoukd be prevebtablr.

Absolutely! White men need to get strong (of mind, body and spirit), get a good job, try to be as well adjusted as possible in today's modern society, get a wife and start a family. Also teach your kids to be redpilled.

very sexy waffen collection there
fuck I wish we were able to get stuff like that

wut? she is an 11/10 in OPs pic

Are you lblind? SHE'S old and nasty there. I want hot Elle back, instead og this horrible OLD HAGthere is now,

I wish I had all of those. they aren't mine. I do have an authentic G43 tho

I wish I could get an STG44 but my state law's wouldn't allow it.

>we currently have mexicans and blacks spewing out babies at max rate
Except we don't. Beaner fertility already dropped a lot and continues to plummet as they grow accustomed to posh living in Jewland. Niggers kill each other almost as fast as they can conceive. The birthrate situation has stabilized.

sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/baikal-mp-651k-combi-177

I want to get one of these soon, 6 shot air pistol that can slip on a stock and barrel cover for extra stability. Pretty cool as far as plinkers go imho

trying to fight ZOG with airguns.
KEKEKEKE

crossbows are legal, that's the next thing on the list

You guys gotta read the NSC memo. It lays the whole thing out.

Communism is being pushed by international finance, the Chinese and Gulf Arab oil money.

chrisshepherd.org/horror-story-national-security-council-memo/

Improve yourself. Get rich. Stay clean from crime and drugs. Have white children, as many as you can afford. Redpill them and be a good strong father.

This is exactly what they don't want you to do aka it's what you need to do.

Eventually white areas will coalesce, people are starting to wake up, albeit it slowly. It's far from over, never give up hope.

Nice digits, but honestly, what do you gain by there being more white people, personally?

I gain a rightful homeland and a pride in my people, as well as a selection of women larger than fatasses and feminists, and whores.

Get whatever you can with the laws you got. Something is ALWAYS better than nothing. and learn how to use it effectively.

The only peaceful solution is to breakup the US into three new nations. One for the Mexicans (they can let Mexico annex them if they want, they just want the useless desert states anyway), one for the liberals, and one for the whites. The white nation should be willing to take in white European refugees on the condition that they cannot vote for three generations. This will prevent them from ruining the new white homeland like they did Europe. Then, once the new liberal utopia collapses on itself, we conquer them and wipe out as many half-breeds as possible.

As if that would happen peacefully. But I like where your heads at.

>The blackpill hangs over me like a storm cloud, most of the time i try to escape reality with drugs and alcohol, it seems all our heros are dead........

Stop drinking. Stop taking drugs.
>If you refuse to let your own suffering lie upon you for even an hour, if yo continually try to prevent and forestall all distress ahead of time, if you experience suffering and displeasure as evil, hateful, worthy of annihilation, and as a defect of existence then it is clear that you harbour in your heart the religion of comfortableness.
How little you know of happiness, you comfortable people, for happiness and unhappiness are sisters, even twins that either grow up together, or as in your case, remain small together.

Stop forestalling discomfort. What the solution shall be is beyond your control and is not worth worrying about. But you cannot contribute to any solution if you reduce your capacity for taking the pain and anguish that is necessary to grow and become stronger. Courage. You cannot find heroes if you numb yourself into feeling that you don't need them and that need not become one either.
Heroes suffer constantly. Courage grows out of suffering. Don't minimise your suffering, at least not constantly.
Take solace in that all of this shit is soon going to explode into a torrential downpour of heroes that the world has never seen before. Ripe fruit dropping from the tree of suffering onto endless, undifferentiated blades of grass that hasn't managed to grow an inch from the fucking ground..

You're right, people never learn until blood gets spilled. But at this point civil war seems inevitable.

Czechs are definitely the biggest degenerate scum in europe.
Off yourself faggot.

AYe!

Good post. Read it twice.

>it seems all our heros are dead........
You answered your own question. If you're not man enough to man the helm, get the fuck out of the way.

I've taken this pill a long time ago but there's just one thing that bothers me about it, how would they stop an uprising?
They would be vastly outnumbered. How would they maintain control over such a large population?
I know the media, political narrative, etc. all help in their small ways, but would it truly be enough to subjugate the entirety of a population that size? I just seems improbable to me, would love to know other user's thoughts and opinions on this.

to be fair, nothing has even or IS even being done now to combat this.

Just as the clouds can only block but not dim the sun, judeo-communist subversion cannot end the Aryan race.

The best thing that could happen right now would be for the antifa and anarcho commie types to initiate large scale violence under the Trump administration. Then we would have an excuse to round them all up and put them in camps. No right wing takeover will happen under Trump because the majority of the right thinks they have won. The upshot of Trump is that we have 8 more years to prepare for the worst, and a forestalling of cultural enrichment.

mulattos are too retarded to rise up against a militaristic iron fist dictatorship. Conservative jewish autocracy is their end-goal. Any one who dares rise up will be executed on spot.

Kalergi wasn't Jewish.

The pill is fake. There is no Jew plan to create a mulatto underclass. This would be a ridiculous goal, for the reason you point out - right now Jews are doing great in white society. They have zero reason to want to turn this white society into a society full of third worlders who hate Jews.

Were fucked man.....
In all honesty thats whats going to happen.

People just wont listen.

>right now Jews are doing great in white society

They can do better though. Imagine if you had a good chance at ruling the entire world with an iron fist for eternity, just as your holy books predicted. Would you go for it?

I'm here user. Their are efforts being taken I assure you. (((They))) are slowly losing power and being exposed everyday. Continue exposing truth.

Single mothers are supported by courts through custody and payments. Fixing this might happen if judges were "to go away"

Refugees are brought in by policy makers and politicians. This would stop if some high profile persons were "to go away"

"To go away" can be interpreted in many ways. This is left to your interpretation.

this right here, senpai.

Something big is going to happen where natural selection will take its toll. That is when the white race survives. We are apart of the most historical race. We will never go extinct we just need a race war or a crusade 2.0

This is the problem I have with it, part of me sees the slow erosion of society and entertains the idea, but to suggest there's a secret cabal of a religious and ethnic minority that seeks to set forth a cascade of events to establish an aristocracy just seems so improbable.
I mean we're talking a level of diligence and logistics that I don't think even the US's intelligence agencies are capable of, let alone the party that is being suggested to be behind it.
It just seems like a clusterfuck to me.

Hear, hear

They have been doing this since egypt days, not hard to imagine.

And don't forget that blacks abort more babies than they birth.

Just move my dude

>can't make babies
>only solution is to kill everyone
This is why no one supports white pride expect bitter virgins on Sup Forums

It may be useful to not always think about things of this nature in terms of "endgames"
What's the end game in choosing pizza over a burger for lunch? There is none. It's just a momentary impulse based decision.
Instead of thinking "engame" perhaps frame it as "endeffect"
What's the end effect of Globalism?
You'll see the correct answers above.
>but why? what's the endgame?
There is no why here. When you ask why, you're asking the wrong question some of the times.
When talking about the end results of the fate of billions of people, it's hard to break that path down to any single motivating factor.

This is how a real man thinks. I am saving my baby factory for a guy who thinks like this. Thanks for setting the example, user.

sick fuk euro rapist trash bitch

Women in Copenhagen talk about Tyrones cock like it's a mixture of a free ticket to the garden of Eden and the holy grail. They are such fucking degenerate failures that after 5 actual relationships (not counting the shit I had to shift through) I gave up on white women. If they correct themselves and realize that guys would much rather marry a virgin than Tyrones and Achmeds weekend cumdumpster I would be happy. Now it's Asian QT's for me.

>mfw I inseminated 6 corn-fed white women from Kansas because they think white "men" aren't manly at all.

White men are literal beta faggots who can't handle a woman like a real man.

Thanks Pepito you just made me more racist, did think that was even possible.

>Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi was a Jewish
No he wasn't. In fact he was a vocal anti-semite. I'm calling bullshit on this entire infographic.

Brave new world.
Ruling people need a huge slave class.

But Kalergi wasn't Jewish. Has anyone even read his book? How do we know this isn't taken out of context like that Rockefeller quote? Was Kalergi scheming to unmake ethnic distinctions? Or was he pointing out the logical conclusion of a world that was getting smaller vis-a-vis democracy, materialism, and technological advancement?

I'm not saying that we should in any way shape or form forsake our birthright, but I am saying I'd like to see something more than this questionable shit. It reeks of Andrew Anglin's over the top antics.

Fpbp. They want to rule from Israel and will control banking , information, media, governments etc. Basically the US for the whole world. The US is their Petri dish that they perfect the control mechanisms from. Then they can export it to the rest of the world through globalization. Destroying white people is key because we love freedom and will not go along when it becomes obviously dystopic

you act like white women are the only traitors,

WMAF etc still contributes

Except they are doing exactly that. They have fucking intellectuals detailing this plan.

Honestly, I think that melanin helps us all to be better protected against skin cancer and that we could all do with a little more of this. We're not ice age neanderthals anymore. White skin was a bad adaptation to living in a really shitty climate with no sun and just living off reindeer. We've evolved beyond that situation now.

Anyway, it's confirmed that the most attractive people in the world are mixed race (pic related).
"Brits believe mixed-race people are the 'most attractive and successful'"
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

Compelling (((science)))

t. Serb subhuman

white women are by and large not racemixing you fucking dweeb

If you take blackpill and don't fight back - they won. That that simple. You can be more than you currently are. Start from small, build your character and wait for another Further. Or be one.

>Mongol rape baby calling others subhuman.
Kek

well the Balkan was split into different states. And guess what, the northern areas were wealthier than the southern muslim areas.
War broke out for the poorer areas demanded aid for they were poor and the wealthier areas wanted to keep it for themselves bcause they had worked for it.
Don't oyu think that these areas would have different economic levels? Probably the black part would be the poorest part. And they would claim opression because of it.

>rape baby
virgin posting is back! Life of one Bohemian worth more than all of the Balkans

>We've evolved beyond that situation now.
Yes by building houses that we can be in and not be burned by the nasty sun.
>Brits believe mixed-race people are the 'most attractive and successful
This is what happens when people are hopped up on shitty hollywood TV and communist propaganda.