Are Israelis and Kikes even the same species? This is is their fucking EDUCATION minister ffs

Are Israelis and Kikes even the same species? This is is their fucking EDUCATION minister ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When they say "arabs" they do not think "arabs" they think "goyim". Christcucks.....

Nope, its arabs.

sage jidf threads

Yeah Arab (goyim) just like female (male).

Including Christian Arabs.

How surprising that a Middle Eastern government has murderers in it.

>Including Christian Arabs.
So, shitskins? South Americans are all Catholic, I guess we really should reconsider limiting migration. Who cares about the demographics anyways, it's just skin pigment after all. :^)

Then why did Netanyahu's son just post this on facebook? Hes literally the hero of Daily Stormer right now

Becouse they want Soros to take guilt. It has been this way all along. Any fucked up social experiment that are lately pull out are under Soros name,

Nope, it's Arabs. As is shitskins. Arabs.

Hebrew?

More like Hebrow.

>Including Christian Arabs.

Double bonus for killing a Sand Nigger whose Cuckstian superstition serves Kikes!!

ALL the untermensch in the Middle East need to die, even the ones naive chantards desperately want to believe have value.

If you don't want every native in the ME wiped the fuck out, you need to die with them.

Then why has Soros Open Society been trying to depose him for the last 10 years?

> pic related, its the Israeli Minister of Justice

Most Israelis are non-white.

You dumb fuck, the Lebanese Christians are allied to Israel, Israel helped them in the civil war.

Israel kills MUSLIM ARABS, and I say the more the better.

Go pray more to Moloch faggot

Most Lebanese Christians hate Israel. They don't want to live in a Jewish state for understandable reasons.

zionist jews within israel are not the problem. Zionist jews who try to influence foriegn countries are the problem same with what the US does to other countries. The real problems are the globalist jews and jews that live in the US

No one's offering them to live there. Thwy want their place in Lebanon, not Israel.
They're ALLIES, not bum-chums.

They are all arabs.

Death to all arabs.
L.F.

just the same. Israelis feel free to admit it openly

There's a difference between letting people in your country and saying it's ok to murder them.

who is this chabbad broad?

And Israel wants most of Lebanon.

Good Arab = dead Arab

If Sup Forums has shown me anything it's that killing Jews would be entirely justified in every sense of the word.

Stop this meme. All Jews have the propensity for evil parasitism in their DNA. They are all the problem.

Only a Jew would say something like this. Really makes you think.

Right wing Israelis and jews from some european families are very different from the (((elite))) who cause wars, etc.

Not at all. You're thinking of deranged ultra-Orthodox claims that no one takes seriously.
They want the West Bank and they will get it. Not Lebanon.

King of the anti-Semites

>nationalism for Jews multiculti for the goyim!
wow so based wtf I love jews now

fuck off. Jews are disgusting and should be put down.

We just want the territories and Golan mountains.
Also having Sinai peninsula back would be pretty rad

Yeah I'm a Jew, spare you the effort brah

how many have you put down, user?

No, that shit is CANCER

None yet. I hope the race war starts soon though. I'll kill Wolf Blitzer first.

same shit, same jew.

be sure to accept those refugees and give israel more aid.

The Jewish doctrine is, and has always been, racial awareness, ethnic cohesion, purity and nationalism for themselves, and ethnic division, degeneracy, and alienation for everyone else.

When Jews are nationalist, they build great countries.

When Europeans are nationalist, they genocide populations and start world wars.

See the difference yet?

What is the point in creating a state based around an arbitrary identity? Israel is multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-national, multi religious. It has no reason to exist.

british flag. of course its a butthurt muslim.

these are the type of people who usually run governments: people who actually served the country and kill enemies. only in the west do we elect absolute pussies who spew buzz words and promise to feed spics and niggers

I'm a non-religious white nationalist. You are a follower of an arbitrary cult that is set to destroy itself by making everyone hate it.

First part is true, second part only true for the evildoers.

Everyone should look out for their cohesion, integrity and purity. The Europeans and their relatives in North America and Australia have lost their minds and the most basic survival instinct.

Moloch is another Sand Nigger imaginary friend.

You crave to serve Kikes, because the greatest Jew trick is other superstitions. Modern man should want to kill everyone who believes in imaginary friends. All are disease.

All of our ancestors believed in imaginary beings. Stop being an edgy retard advocating murder.

Actually the other way around, shill.

just go to one of the antifa rallies

Like you except not of Shem. Wanna be a judean? Youre an arab. Wanna be white? Youre not judean

I'm sorry Bong, what world wars did Israel start again? Every time Europeans try nationalism, they fuck it up and cause world wars. Tens of millions of people dead each time because of European autism. Go back to sucking brown cock you retarded toothless Bong.

like stalin? who ended killing all of the godless commies like you?

their place in Lebanon is vouchsafed by Hezbollah, which is why Lebanese Christian qts literally sing praises to Hezbollah.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Well I'm not white so I couldn't care less what white natinoalist subhumans say.

Jews and Zionist Jews are based for their attitudes towards Arabs. I 100% understand it, being from the Middle East myself. The jew is correct, there is literally nothing wrong with what he did, and it was 100% deserved.

There is literally nothign wrong with humiliating Arab countries, stealing their oil, destroying their countries. They would do the same to otehr peoples if tehy had the chance, and are doing it as we speak.

Any group of people who humiliate the Arabs (including Persians, Kurds, Russians, Americans and even Turks) will always be friends of mine. I am particularly admiring the Persians lately, and how they have completely humiliated and taken over 5 Arab capitals. And kurds with their ethnic cleansing campaign in Iraq. Based as fuck. God bless all of you who humiliate the Arabs and please continue.

Cannot wait til oil price decreasing and Saudi and the Gulf states collapses. Am salivating at the future shitshow in the Arab peninsula.

A million dead goyim are not worth a single Jewish finger nail to these psychopaths.

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have and it will.

>Lebanese Christian qts
Literally whores who suck brown Arab cock for a living.

Go and chant for your sandnigger "Christians" and their Mudslime allies though over White European Jews.

It's arabs moron. I've been to Israel and the Jews were super nice all around

jews are literally just arabs with more money and Western connections. hence why they do so much damage.

You have to be more subtle, we're pretty jaded around here.

When did you realize that with Jews you win?

>White European Jews.
AHAHAHAHAAHAH another kike appealing to his "fellow straight white men".

No we're not you fucking leaf

They prefer Shiite Hezhollah to Sunni Isis shilling their kids' throats.

Can we get a leaf blower in here please.
The big problem is muslim arabs, christian arabs and druzim are brotier chill guys.
Wut

Israelis are based, kebab removal machines and anti-globalist.
Globalist kikes are the true enemy and were the ones behind all the shit in Europe.

That's the final red pill Sup Forums doesn't want to swallow.

and they prefer it to jewish israel which tried to colonize their country and now contents itself with supporting ISIS and other sunni groups.

I lived in an Arab country til I was 14.

I don't think you know what these people are like lol. They're unlike any other people on earth.

>diaspora kikes are leftist sjw kikes because they do not have a sense of belonging with the country or respect for values and beliefs of the native population, be it jealousy or the feel of not fitting it (if we dont fit in, maybe if we turn this society into multicultural one noone - and thus everyone - will fit in or some other dumb mental gymnastics like that)
>Israeli jews know whats it like to fight and die for the soil they inhabit so they are bunch of racist far right turboconservatives that absolutely detest everyone around them
simple as that tbqh

Last one ment for

This. Israel is literally cleansing the world of terrorist sandniggers like Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas. Sup Forums should be happy.

t. Muslim cocksucker

there are a number of variants of jews. the globalist jews and zionist jews are basically the same thing. they just want to fuck every one else hard with no lube

jews that dont agree with open boarders and dont call for white genocide are probably the majority in the west but their brothers in israel have lost their fucking minds

also diaspore jews are in favour of globalism because all the international organisations fight for their cause by turning them into racism victims etc.

But israeli jews have seen only the worst side of international organisations - nothing but sanctions and condemnations.

Lmao no wonder this faggot is getting btfo. Grow a fucking mo you softcunt

Iranians excel at hating Arabs, just ask any random Persian what they think of Arabs and you'll get all these funny jokes to impassioned rants. It's like real life bait threads.

The bigger problem is the Israeli Jews who think they are God's chosen people. I'm not opposed to the existence of a Jewish state. It should be in South America.where no one would give a fuck.

t. Kike nigger isis love

>implying Israel doesn't treat everyone like shit except for maybe Saudis

I'm all for em, go kill those mudslimes, israel-chan

why would a Templar be concerned about WHO is killing arabs just so long as someone IS.

Its a muslim country now, you gonna get BTFO hard when the Israelis remove Hezboulah

they are like jews. you are both semitic trash.

This, the big fat obvious final redpill

This

>no one would give a fuck
you should better than all people know that argentinians would just try to claim it and then spend rest of existence being butthurt after getting btfo

No one likes the orthodox jews.

Hahaha we whack off to Sabra and Shatila.

israel doesn't kill muslims, it exports them to the west where their diaspora cousins have opened the borders

Based.

Israel singlehandledly triggers the Mudslime world more than anyone else. Only Assad cocksuckers and Iranian sandniggers are assblasted at Israel.

>muslim country
the president is christian and so is half the population.
>implyings jews would be able to remove a malitia they failed to beat in 2000 and 2006 which is now stronger than before

Hm,mm, its almost as if your overly simplified world view doesnt pan out when things are scrutinized. Yes, "jews" ( i use quotations because half of em are essentially meme jews) are and have for the past few hundred years been disproportionately represented in the left and in anti-white majority/anti-western civilization movements. Over-represented, mind you, the majority of jews in terms of percentage were as a-political and normie-tier as the average anybody. But yes, the left has always disproportionately attracted them as a group and they contributed to many civilizational destroying ideas. But all of this is due to one fact only, that they were a minority acting in self interest. All minorities act in self interest against the majority, the jews were just intelligent enough that they could create real problems and disruptions. Its like when people say that whites are uniquely evil in colonialism. No, ALL groups would do the same, whites were just the only ones advanced and smart enough to do it better than everyone else and to great effect. Same thing with jews, they happened to be the best at surviving as a minority and fucking with the majority, retarded minorities like africans would do the same if they werent retarded. Now that jews have a state to retreat to, those that havent swallowed their own koolaid and are rational, have no reason to keep up the act of being a leftist, in their own country they revert to what all groups revert to, rational right wing ideas. That is why Hitler supported giving them a state. There is nothing surprising about any of this unless you un-ironically beleived that jews were somehow magically pre-disposed to acting differently from anyone else. Leftism is not a jewish movement inherently, all civilizations that have ever existed have faced this problem of minorities and plebeians trying to disrupt the social order and pull it towards collectivism. Jews are just the latest iteration of this.

Europe welcomed them with open arms. Fuck off shill

FUCKING THIS
FUCK ORTHODOX JEWS

>tfw support israel, but support assad
>tfw despite supporting assad i dislike iran and think gaddafi was a retard that deserved to get glassed

isnt it like 30% by now tho

Youre just white arabs who cannot make bank without high oil prices. Crokodile yourself