TRUMP FUCKS THE 1% OVER

>Wealthiest Americans will pay MORE under Trump tax reform plan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>GET FUCKED NEOCON ESTABLISHMENT

What universe do you live in?

>What universe do you live in?

Damn, according to that graph those in the lowest income quintile, $25,000 or less a year, WONT be receiving a tax cut of $200,000! Talk about eye opening!

HAHAposters can diaf

Trump has completely given up, I can't believe my family and everyone I knew was starting to love the guy. His presidency is a humongous middle finger to conservatives

>His presidency is a humongous middle finger to conservatives

it wasn't REAL conservatism.

kek

cuck

It wasn't REAL anything

The fucking guy has tweeted for almost a year and let the establishment bend him over a barrel and give him the business. What a fucking let down, can't believe how many redpills were wasted because of this cuck

>Leaf
You realize your opinion literally doesn't matter about the situation right?
Never mind the fact you're completely wrong.
Go make a thread about "you mad white bois" like all the other leafs.

Is this ironic shitposting or are you actually this unintelligent?
Please respond.

This is what steve "our guy" bannon proposed and i hope trump follows through

>it wasn't REAL conservatism.
Trump wasn't a real conservative and it was kinda obvious from the beginning. His famous quote of conning the conservatives into voting for him comes to my mind. Con a bunch of retards so that you can do MAGA, 10d chess.

That quote about conning the conservatives was proven to be fake a really long fucking time ago.
Trumps always been pretty conservative. Not die hard right wing by any means, but he's still pretty traditional as far as packages come nowadays. It was no secret he was a registered Democrat.

Considering the average intelligence in this thread I would have to say this is probably an attempt at subversion, and most of you are shilling.

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

>people with more money save more on taxes
whoa...

Out of curiosity, when are these from? Becuase this one looks like it's from last year at the latest, and the others are undated.

Do you think Democrats would pass the tax cuts you claim he wants?

Let's see percentages of income, cuck.

>leafs don't know how percentages work.

B E Z O S
T
F
O