52% cucked

52% cucked

Largest jewish, gay, black, and mexican populations of any "white" country.

Voted for a black guy twice, voted for a jew after.

What sort of new degeneracy will americans saddle the world with next? They already did fags, trannies, multiculture. What will be there new hot marxist fad?

Other urls found in this thread:

out.com/news-opinion/2016/3/11/less-50-teens-identify-straight-says-new-study
youtube.com/watch?v=NS26_U8UBuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least we aren't to blame for Canada

this is a shitted thread now.
dump all shitted shitposts here.

Oh please take a long hard look at your own country and Europe before you cry USA is the most degenerate country.
in b4 300 replies.

You are actually.
So skat fetishes is your new strategy?
This thread is about usa, not canada.

Jesus Christ, (((Canada))) of all people. Didn't AID's litterally origionate in Leafistan? KYS you colonial pleb

This is now a leaf hate thread

whatever you say tranny mexi-nigger. I just wanted to know what was next on our jewified agenda.

Muslims are the real problem burger goy. Ignore us as we flood your country with brown people, brainwash your women, own your government and plunder your wealth
Afterall, Muslims did 9/11, right!? hehe
*handrub*

You absolute nigger, your country litterally teaches children there are 5 genders and you lose your kids if you don't take them to Dr Sheckleberg to get a sex change. KYS

Only those with autism will reply beyond this point

You elected Feminist Trudeau, Zhang Chi Ping.

mmm

and who made trannies mainstream and who is always bombarding children's shows with them? Next you will say we fuck dogs, while beastiality is legal in 17 states. Btw we didn't legalize bestiality, we closed a bestiality loophole, meaning we outlawed it.

Stay cucked usa, always poisoning the well and then putting the blame on the victims of said poison. Really jewy of you.

It's either going to be latino-SA or race-war-SA in the future, it'll be fascinating.

If you had one last fuck, who would you choose Sup Forums?

Hard mode:

Even numbers have aids and odd numbers are coalburners.

>Stay Cucked USA
>Canada's white birth rates lower than US
KYS America lite

If you count jews and arabs as non white, the usa is only like 20 percent white going by the 1 drop rule

Muh guns though. Americans are delusional cucks.

Burgers:
> Import nigs to do your dirty work
> King of the nigs becomes your leader

Cucked to the max.

>Have AIDS
>Coalburners

So they all have AIDS?

If that's the case, 1.

dems have no other option for a potential candidate but to manifest a trans-species asexual color-shifting nonbinary marxist that also identifies as a multifluidial morphing lgbttqaaip++&o

it's the next logical step to take the way things are going for them

Liberals in our nations get their talking points from your media

what do you call an american on roller skates? Rolaids.

I would rent a bus and take them all.

>Largest gay population
aHHAHahahAHaHa. the brits have a acknowledged 50%+ ghey population in teens

america has a total of 3% homosexuals.

This, USA is patient zero for all degeneracy

sorry, that's actually you.

out.com/news-opinion/2016/3/11/less-50-teens-identify-straight-says-new-study

Yeah, that's why it's hard mode.

>america has a total of 3% homosexuals.
>a american thinks this is "low"

Homosexuals still get beaten in my country, you degenerate piece of shit

A thread was made in your honor, maplefag.

thanks, I reported it.

>Homosexuals still get beaten in my country
Part and parcel of life in a shithole I guess.

Of course you would.
Me too.

rate my burger bros

USA been blacked 2 times and Trump is their last straw attempt to wash away shame. I don't think Trump will be enough, damage is too deep.

That looks very good.

It's better to be a shithole then a morrocan dumping ground.

Fuck off I'm full...

That actually looks like it might taste pretty good with the only problem being the inevitable mess it's going to be to eat.

Actually yes you are. You let us be created in the first place and you exported your degeneracy here

AIDS actually originated in Africa (like most whack ass diseases) and spread to the west through the USA because some of your faggots wanted to go get fucked by niggers

>your country teaches kids there are 5 genders
Wrong only Ontario does that. I'm pretty sure commieforniafags do that too

>Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=NS26_U8UBuo

listen here leaf,there is a reason we banter the euros,its because we don't want to them to end like mutts,the only thing redeeming about the usa is it's ''thirdworld flexing'' army that has yet to win a war. you need to realise that once a dude with an usa flag insult you,it's of pure jealousy, we can combine the cuckedness of all europe,going from britbongistan to swedistan and germany/france and still wont be able to reach a fraction of the cuckedness that the usa mutt has achieved. and btw :
>52 %
that's the number inculding hispanics and arabs as white while in the truth it's like 26%.

these before and after images are my fetish

holy fuck.

Have any more?