Can Shirou kill Shikis?

Cause we all know he can kill servants.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cqzl3
twitter.com/mn_zaka/status/730004290467561472
youtu.be/0plnjolg53A?t=1m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Which Shirou?

I want Shirou to drown in his ideals and die.

I want to have a threesome with ko-gil and shota shirou

He can kill them because they aren't immortal and they die when they are killed but he can't beat them in fight. Well at least T.Shiki, I'm not sure if Ryougi have stats to keep up with swordspam

Fuck off Archer

Shirou pls

I've never gotten the Shiki can't kill servants meme. Killing the originals of the servants located in the throne of heroes is unlikely, since he's not attacking those. But surely he could be able to kill the current incarnation of servants right in front of him, right?

Shiki can kill Shirou

When did Shirou become attractive?

>autistically follow ideal that will probably leave you in despair.
>let go of ideal, but basically sacrifice hundreds by not killing your girlfriend when you know you could have stopped it and chose not to.
Why can't Shirou be normal?

I think the real question is can Angry Manjew kill Shikis?

>shota shirou
Good taste

There is a fan book called Type-Moon Complex X where the Misaki crew go to Fuyuki. This is where the running joke/meme comes from

imgur.com/a/cqzl3

When he took his shirt off.

Fuck off, Archer.

got you senpai
twitter.com/mn_zaka/status/730004290467561472
>let go of ideal, but basically sacrifice hundreds by not killing your girlfriend when you know you could have stopped it and chose not to.
this is why sakura is shit and normal end is the best for HF

>normal end is the best for HF
This, and I don't even hate Sakura.
It's just fits the story much, much better than the "True" ending.

>>let go of ideal, but basically sacrifice hundreds by not killing your girlfriend when you know you could have stopped it and chose not to.
This literally never happens, nice headcanon:

Nobody dies after Shirou decides not to kill Sakura. The only ones that die after that are Shinji, Kirei and Zoken.

Next time read the VN instead of reading the Wikia and pretending to know what you're talking about.

fuck off wormslut, she killed also lots of other peope faggot

>but basically sacrifice hundreds by not killing your girlfriend when you know you could have stopped it and chose not to.

The people that got killed by the Shadow were all BEFORE that. Jesus Sup Forums with all your preaching about secondaries and "read the VN xD" you sure as hell have never read it.

fuck off with that reddit tier meme pic
>1.pic is out of context
>2.pic is the shitty translation of crunchyshit

but i forgot Sup Forums is reddit 2.0 who can't use a fucking brain

Does Shirou have power over tautologies?

>fuck off wormslut, she killed also lots of other peope faggot
Except that doesn't happen after Shirou spares her, it happens before.

Again, next time read the VN instead of taking shit from the wikia and pretending you've ever read it.

Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I remember a scene where Shirou was watching the news and memorising the names of the victims that died, like he was trying to atone for his sin.
The point is that Shirou was completely prepared to do it, and chose that over the death of one person (Sakura).
He clearly feels guilty about it and refers to it as a "sin" many times too.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Honestly, if it wasn't for Shirou being prepared to sacrifice the many for the sake of one, he'd have no development from Fate Shirou, who wanted to save all without facing the reality that it wasn't possible.

>she
>The shadow is Sakura

Level E reader. Well, that's implying you've actually read it, which we all know you didn't.

The Shadow is AM taking Sakura's body when she goes to sleep, but you knew that right? because everyone that's not a secondary knows it.

To add to Direct quite from NLBW scene
>The atonement lies here. I betrayed myself and sacrificed many lives

>Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I remember a scene where Shirou was watching the news and memorising the names of the victims that died, like he was trying to atone for his sin.
Doesn't happen after he spares her. Irrelevant.

Doesn't happen after he decides not to kill her. Irrelevant.

And those lives were all but innocent so who cares, AM wasn't killing good people, it killed rapists and whatnot, we literally see it in the interludes. Zoken is the one that kills innocents.

>Doesn't happen after he decides not to kill her
>NLBW
Wat.

He's talking about the past you fucking retard.

But he's missing the point.
The point is still that Shirou himself believes he has "sacrificed many lives", which is as good as it being true as far as Shirou's morality and ideals are concerned. It makes so difference to that if people did die or not.

That's because people don't understand Shirou's character

In the fucking beginning of the story when you go to school with Sakura and see the police cars, then Issei tells you that people were killed by some sort of bladed weapon and he freaks out, he blames himself for not being able to help even though he wants to be a seigi no mikata.

>Self Insert vs Self Insert

no
the Shadow is acting based on Sakura's subconsciousness

Avenger doesn't have a self of its own. It always needs a host.

Are you baiting?
It does happen after you decide to spare her.

After a while Shirou becomes so conflicted that you get the choice to try and kill Sakura in her sleep, except that if you do that Rider kills you instead.

Shiki is inhuman he can easily slice shirou down

>no
>the Shadow is acting based on Sakura's subconsciousness
Except it's literally said that the shadow takes control when she goes to speel.

And do you know what subconsciousness is? Because it seems that you don't.

> And those lives were all but innocent so who cares, AM wasn't killing good people, it killed rapists and whatnot, we literally see it in the interludes.

yes in that interlude the Shadow kills rapists and killers.

next time Rin and Shirou discover that it ate a whole street's worth of people..

>Shiki
>Inhuman

I don't think he'd enjoy being called that.

It was obviously a street full of only rapist killers, user.

part of Sakura wishes that Saber wouldn't be around. guess what? the Shadow kills her

part of Sakura wishes that Shirou would be too injured to continue fighting. guess what? the Shadow takes one of his arms

Sakura herself says that part of her found the "dreams" pleasant.

and by HA we know that AM doesn't have a personality of its own. It needs a host to function.

You should stop projecting Shirou or you'll deplete your mana.

>1.pic is out of context
>2.pic is the shitty translation of crunchyshit
I think everyone in this thread knows that.
What's your point?

This has an anime?

He means OP can't use a fucking brain, got it?

Even Souichirou can kill Shikis, with the help of Medea's magic of course.
youtu.be/0plnjolg53A?t=1m17s

Toono Shiki, Toono SHIKI, Toono Shiki awakened to his family lineage, fake Toono Shiki, DID Ryougi Shiki, notDID Ryougi Shiki, VOID Shiki or another Shiki I forgot?

Go to bed, Archer.

Why is Archer such a fucking retard? Even if he ended up killing Shirou in F/SN, he's still going to be a CG, since the Throne or wherever Alaya keeps the guardians is outside of space time.

If at his lowest power, he could kill Tohno SHIKI and Ryougi Shiki, but could only beat Tohno Shiki at full strength. Void beats all.

Because Archer can't into lack of causality.

I am that pleb so please enlighten me.

Which shirou is the strongest...

HF Shirou if it's single combat and he's ready to burn himself out. Overall it will be UBW Shirou.

Could Fate Shirou keep pulling out Caliburn, or was it a one time thing? Because I can see Fate Shirou just master using Caliburn

Because he's desperate to kill himself user. Facts don't matter, he has no other purpose left so he'll try even if it's impossible.

Is there anything Fate Shirou could win at apart from being the worst Shirou?

Oh wow, you're so unique user-chan! Not, fucking kill yourself, worthless garbage, people like you are the reason why the F/SN "fanbase" and Sup Forums is so shit nowadays.

Getting best girl

Well, he did probably get with Rin in LONDON sometime after the ending, but UBW Shirou also got that.

Why are some Sakurafags so obsessed with denying that Sakura did anything wrong whatsoever?
She'd be a shit-tier bland character if she was truly completely passive and blameless in the whole thing.

How many Shiki's are there?

Toshirou

Worst shounen protagonist of all time. Can't believe people like this asshole.

>Well, he did probably get with Rin in LONDON sometime after the ending

>This delusion

Rinfags are the worst.

>Shounen protagonist
I don't see any Shounen mcs in this thread, who are you talking about?

Even Shirou knew that what she did was wrong. He just loved her in spite of it.

>She'd be a shit-tier bland character if
She already is user

Well, she'd be much more shit

Didn't he even tell her he knows she's a terrible person at some point?

Big Brother Shirou

>Shirou
>Not Shonuen MC

Top kek, user.

Where's the shounen?

Unfortunately is right, Prisma Ilya alternate universe Shirou is the strongest...he won the grail war by himself

>Unfortunately
Why shouldn't the Shirou who's living his life correctly be the strongest?

He's fanfiction tier

>I don't like thing
Good to know

Designated Fate shitposting thread?

Who is best king and why is it Saber?

Why so harsh?

The real question is. Can Shiki rape Shirou? Because we know he can rape true ancestors.

you sure?

I like Kirei.

Shirou has a legit insane level of skill with a bow, we just never see him use it in the VN because he doesn't know how to trace swords as arrows like Archer can, so he can't even hurt Servants with them.

I don't think Shirou could take on Tohno in a straight fight unless he's got Archer's arm which makes him posthuman, but if he attacked Tohno from a long range with guns or bows he could definitely take him out because he was hitting Berserker's vital points with the arrows he used in the Saber vs. Berserker final battle in Fate, and Berserker was moving at insane velocities.

Shirou has amazing eyes and might even be able to catch Tohno if Tohno attempts to assassinate him, but once Tohno is in close, it's probably over and done regardless.

tl;dr Tohno wins in close combat, Shirou wins at distance combat

Ryougi isn't post-human, but I imagine she could still kick his ass in a sword fight since her mystic eyes would deal with his conceptual weapons just fine. Void Shiki would tear Shirou a new one of course. Shirou sniping would still take out Ryougi handily, don't know how Void would deal with a long distance opponent though.

tl;dr Shirou wins at distance combat again except maybe against Void who is kind of bullshit in every regard

Get this Fate/Trash off of my board.

He didn't give Seiba Avalon, which as Fate showed, could have easily cured her (just like it protected him). For that alone, HF Shirou is irredeemable and must die.

Shiki, Shiki and SHIKI

Tohno SHIKI, Nanaya Shiki, Ryougi Shiki (female personality), Ryougi SHIKI (male personality), and Ryougi Shiki (body's personality/in between personality)

>normal end
You mean SLH

Since you're trying to be serious about this, then you should know Nasu already answered it. The two suffer mutual defeat. Shiki's head explodes and Shirou kills himself trough mana exhaustion.

The story starts changing once you look at different, stronger versions of Shiki and Shirou, and start removing restrictions. The ability to kill anything and the ability to create and use Noble Phantasms are both pretty strong. A lot of the time it'd probably be a pretty fair toss up.

I'd have to agree with that user. Shiki is ridiculously fast. Shirou is well above human ability but even he can barely keep up with the swings of Servants like Archer and Saber Alter, both of whom are stat-wise on the lower-average end of Agility. If it turns into a close-range knife fight Shirou's going to get butchered, and unlike when fighting Servants he can't even block or parry effectively since Shiki will destroy his projections in one hit.
The more distance there is between them, the more the advantage goes to Shirou.
Shirou does have a handful of close-mid range techniques that might best Shiki though. The Triple Crane Wings trick with Kanshou and Bakuya probably wouldn't be effective against Shiki, since again, Shiki would destroy the projections outright in one hit. But something like Nine Lives might be able to overwhelm him.

Nasu said Shiki kills Shirou everytime, then self destucts.

That's with and without self-desturction during the fight.

Why the fuck is Shiki so fast, anyway? It's been a while since I read Tsukihime, but I'm pretty sure his Nanaya blood just makes him really fucking hate non-humans, right? How does a dude with "anemia" keep up with a Dead Apostle?

Nanayas son, they were bread to keep up with monsters like Kouma, so they are pretty awesome and Shiki is basically the best one yet. If only he had finished his training and actually knew what he was doing.

If they're both dead in the end, it's still a mutual defeat. Regardless of who goes first. If we remove the self-destruct then yeah, Shiki has an advantage. But then it'd only be fair to give Shirou more advanced tracing/less sword zits/etc... And then he can just NP spam or snipe from range. Shiki is fast. But Gae Bolg or other NP's can still kill him.

I agree. Shirou's definitively at a severe disadvantage in terms of speed. He only really manages to fight people like Alter/Gil/Archer/etc because he steals abilities and skill via tracing. If Shirou uses his traced fighting skills long enough to survive in order to use some Noble Phantasms active ability or skill, he could win, but it's a real coin toss not in his favor. If he camps at range like Archer did in F/HA his chances go up greatly because that was just broken.

Nanaya blood doesn't do much, but Nanaya inbreeding gives him:
-not-magic magic eyes
-superhuman strength
-superhuman speed
-high tier magic circuits
-assassin instinct
-superhuman durability
-superhuman rape power
-a dick the size of Kohaku's forearm

Shirou's got nothing. Nasu said Shiki would kill everything Shirou throws at him and close in on Shirou from range.
Gae Bolg cannot be activated from range unless the user is Cu and he is powered by a grail.

A lot of this is untrue. One of Shiki's biggest issues is his shitty endurance and human limitations. He just uses absurd speed and his eyes.
Shiki and the Nanaya's were some crazy ass demon hunting assassins that have flash step/shunshin shit. Incredibly fast bursts of speed likened to teleportation. Shiki basically just dodges shit until he has a solid chance to get a kill via his eyes. He's actually pretty shit in terms of skill (though in Melty Blood he's actually trained and whatnot). He just has a few flash step techniques that in conjunction with his eyes make fighting skills unimportant.

>he

Flash step, really? I thought F/SN was supposed to be the shounenshit entry in the Nasuverse.