Haifuri

Reminder, the Captain is always right!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRS4ydOILhg
0x0.st/qsv.mp4
webm.land/w/i4Ix/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He abandoned his family for his old flame, that Mike.

PV when?

I'm not saying the rats are aliens
But they're definitely aliens

isnt Harekaze?

PV out
youtube.com/watch?v=nRS4ydOILhg

What if they're abominations from the depths? What if the second cour is boats vs Lovecraftian horrors? They found the rat in an Abyss Corporation container, and with a name like that I can only assume they're one of the companies that mine for gas underground.

>Cthulhu vs. Musashi
I'd watch that

Official site already fixed Mii-chan's full name.

Rip when?

10/10 would do Mii-chan

UUUUUGGGGHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I WISH TO DO unspeakable thing TO THE FURIS

About time.

It's always nice when all the girls in a show are great except for Trash-chan.

lol why is the gerarabian girl white?

>lol

I made the terrible mistake of not spell checking and now they post the wrong one to remind me that.

Will the Furushou-wasn't-controlled guy finally shut up now? Also, more Tama and Mei together, and the girls inspect Wilhelmina's fine German-made flotation devices.

Even the characters doing the voiceover are aware of how misleading the episode descriptions they're giving are now.

You wouldn't fuck a Harekaze.

I'd fuck the one on the right

Anyone watched Zipang?

>Huh? Where's the captain?
>She's having a bath right now!
>And Munetani-san seems busy, I guess there's no choice... We'll have to do the preview ourselves.
>This'll be a piece of cake! On the next episode of High School Fleet, exhaustion in the bath is a battle of life and death, provisional title: "Curry"!
>Seems pretty misleading... Oh, speaking of which, Maron, you were using my shampoo before, weren't you?
>Ah, no, please spare me, Kuro-chan!
>Full speed ahead to tomorrow!

>having a bath right now
That's one way of putting it.

PV RIP
0x0.st/qsv.mp4

I would if I could

So sol/fanservice episode?

Is it breast inspection day?

That's the Doc right?

>The instructor's eyes were blue instead of red, that proves she wasn't being affected and is the mastermind!

EVERY

SINGLE

WEEK

In Germany every day is a breast inspection day

Shiro's a lucky girl.

So what if it isn't mindcontrol, but forcing one emotion to take over or some shit? The color of eyes depends on what emotion took over.

>Will the Furushou-wasn't-controlled guy finally shut up now?
I had already given up on it when it was mentioned in the last episode that the rest of the crew of the Sarushima had no memory of attacking the Harekaze.

Having said that though, what if the instructor can control whatever makes the characters go mad somehow and used it on her crew to give her cover?

>They confined Captain Mike.

What a shit crew.

Nobody said that.

Those chibi designs are abominable.

What did she mean by that?

Fat Tama is CUTE.

They don't need to.

>Rin doesn't appear in the bridge.
>Her and Mina, the only girls in the crew who owe something to Mike showed up together opening the door for a room.

I bet this is a red herring. Minami isn't mind controlled, she's just being creepy and obsessive about her science experiments.

>rats

>I bet this is a red herring.
I bet you're wrong.

Why is Mii-chan so sexual?

Which Haifuri's used toilet paper would you jack off while sniffing?

Since Minami's a known mad scientist, she might still act exactly the same even when she's controlled.

I want to date her with marriage in mind.

webm.land/w/i4Ix/

Koko's

Is this a euphemism for poop?

No, penis.

Would you?

I would cuddle a shark.

It's probably a boy shark.

It can be both. That's what it'll feel like for Mei when I stick it up her pooper anyway.

The mutiny is reel?

Or, you know, since she is the only one in charge of the body examination. And Doc is often portrayed as sexual harassment motherfucker in highschool SOL anime.

Male sharks get eaten by the females after mating.

>And Doc is often portrayed as sexual harassment motherfucker in highschool SOL anime.

Really? I can only think of the A-Channel guy.

Would Shiro eat you after mating?

I'd eat her.

What does she taste like?

sashimi, extra tender.

Unfortunate.

I want to soak Mina's damp and stuffy-smelling foot with the hottest of my semen.

>Kuro and Maron doing the PV instead of Mike and Shiro

Mike's definitely in jail now.

Trumpet-chan a best.

No, she's in the bath.

TROTE!

Would she want to blow your trumpet?

Would sharing trumpet be an indirect kiss?

Yes. I'd like Shiro and Mii-chan to share my trumpet between them, if you know what I mean.

Line crossing ceremony fucking when?

Do not lewd the Furis!

I want Mii-chan to aggressively suck my trumpet while Shiro watches and blushes.

She'll then prompt Shiro to try a little, and Shiro will timidly taste Mii-chan's fluids as she licks my saliva-covered shaft.

I want to fuck Shiro's ass until she is my mind broken slut.

Would this be another incident of her being unlucky?

No, she's super lucky. You're helping her with her constipation.

Post Marikouji-san!

How is she so perfect?

She's rich.

I want to drink a cocktail of piss mixed from all the Haifuris.

"Do it for her" Mashiro edition when?

I'd do it to her, if you catch my drift.

I want to take a sip straight from the source.

My nigga

Which source?

This is a scene from the episode 6 preview and I think it's about some important naval tactic. Could someone please explain in detail? I need to know, er, just for intellectual curiously

Standard close quarters combat distraction maneuver used by german special forces. Works great against crazy lesbians.

Would you trust your captain with even nuclear weapons?

Yes

Yes.

With two man rule, yes.

Who's the second man?

Me

I, for one, welcome or new hamster overlords