TORIKO

Well here is our spoiler, lets ride this shitshow to the bottom

rare pepe

Dumb frogposter.

>tfw Toriko is better than Bleach

Bleach is only popular because it had decent anime.

RIDERS OF THE STORM

Bleach isn't even popular in Japan anymore

>Neo turns up already
Goddamn, Toriko's author skipped class the day they taught pacing.

In 3 chapters cooking jesus will cook god in sucha way that neo will be satisfied.

wasn't it always like that? Now Toriko is probably at its worst.

They are gonna axe it anyway so why not finish it

>implying Shima won't use his trump card - being friends with Oda in the last minute and introduce Space arc that will last for hundreds of chapters

You niggers serious?
you'd rather get strung along for 100 chapters of this? Being fast paced is GOOD

It's more like all of this odd stuff happened because of the fast pacing. It was doing fine before then suddenly GOD in a day.

People have been saying that for years. They seem to forget that Toriko has always had wonky pacing.

>It's okay to skip shit
>Another
>Earth
>News
Good pacing, alright.

Bump or sumthin'

Did you mean ATOM, EARTH and NEWS?
Yes, it was quite fast, but we at least got an explanation on ATOM and EARTH are. The only one I am unsatisfied with is NEWS. We don't even now what the hell it is.

Wow, people still read Toriko.

Sunken cost fallacy. I'm as sad as it gets over how rushed it has become. This series was hella #comfy but it had to powercreep into insanity.

It is, it's selling 400K in the first month, mobile game with over 10 million users and has a musical coming up.
While toriko is dead and ending by the end of the year.

I love how it's come full circle now, toriko fags were bashing on bleach at the beginning but now toriko is getting cancelled while bleach is still kicking.
Feels good man.

oh shit whaddup

>but now toriko is getting cancelled while bleach is still kicking.
But still Toriko remains better manga.

I don't know, at this rate it looks like they'll both end somewhat soon. Then again Naruto was in the final arc for a very long time.

Its out on niggastream

To be fair both series are now shit if it makes either feel better. I Would say bleach is worst just for the simple fact it can't even crack the top ten anymore. And toriko is honestly just for hype beast to be real.

So, chapter's summary: GOD's really strong, Aimaru's going somewhere else, JiJi is dead, Acacia and Joa show up.

Which big shots are left and what happened to Chief Handsome?

Without Midora or Jirou they're pretty much fucked right

Neo is fucking scary

I hope GOD rekts NEO somehow

This is turning into one of the worst series I read this many chapters of. Damn.

I feel like I skipped a chapter or two. Did I skip a chapter or two?

FUCK YOU ACACIA

blame the japs for their weird tastes

shit like shogeki no soma better than toriko top kek

8 kings will save the day, they'll probably handle NEO and Joa

>Axe
Stop saying that word when a Jump series finish, nekketsu series allways have 35-50 volumes except manga lie bleach or naruto.That shit is like saying nisekoi is axed, when the jump rom-com/harem series has maximun 25 volumes.
Beelzebub was axed toriko not.

because there was no more development in beelzebub, started as comedy and remained comedy without the plot really moving in any direction at all

I'm burnt out on this series. It was just too fast and dark after/during the ANOTHER arc. This isn't a wild ride, it's an elevator falling down an eternal shaft.

Fucking frogs

Expand God

>what happened to Chief Handsome?
Still in human world I believe.

>Without Midora or Jirou they're pretty much fucked right
There's a bunch of potential trump cards that have been hinted at so far.

The pacing was great until they ate PAIR, how was anything before that "wonky?"

>They have a threeeway battle with god and neo
>Just when it seems they are winning neo absorbs/eats god and becomes even stronger
>Big final battle against super neo with shounen nakama gay for komatsu third oni reveal fight
>they finally defeat it, and fill neos stomach
>he gets eaten by god, who was actually still alive

>after all this fucking bullshit
>the final boss will be a frog
>A FROG

Not the same guy but what bugs me is how would the story progression be anyways after getting (P)AIR? Their gourmet demons are stronger than most foot soldiers and it'd end in a curbstomp 11/10 times unless it's against a King.

>the big fucking reveal
>the mcguffin hinted at since chapter fucking one
>GOD is literally just a fucking rare pepe
>neo is painted as being super fucking menacing and strong
>the author shows this by having neo and joie curbstomp absolutely everyone
>jirou showed up for 2 entire chapters before jobbing to neo
>midora got send to the gay baby jail in the chapter right after

im not sure if id rather have a breakneck trainwreck of a manga or suffer through naruto's 400 chapters of irrelevant crap and 2 of actual importance

>Neo & Friends don't kill Toriko & Friends for some reason
>they cook GOD
>eat it
>Red Oni's appetite gives Toriko the strength to snag and take a bite of a leftover piece of GOD, or real quickly before Neo consumes it
>unlocks his third Gourmet Demon for usage, the winged Gourmet God
>SSJ Toriko
>roflstomps Neo
I don't want it to really happen that way but I can see it.

Personally I'd be okay if those arcs were shortened a bit. Not being captured each in less than half a chapter but maybe half to 3/4th the length of PAIR and AIR.

Aimaru will probably find the 'real' GOD.

>The fake God everyone is fighting is a pepe
>The real god is a lonely depressed guy with the face of wojack.

>The frog wasnt actually god
>The frog was god's butler
>The frog is gathering ingredients for the real god
>god is everyone so frog dindu nuffin

>Aimaru will probably find the 'real' GOD.
While every person and animal on Earth follows their appetite rushes to the frog GOD to eat it, the real GOD appears opposite to it. Never emitting flavour GOD remains untraceable only to the ones who can ignore the appetite's primal urge and go against their nature, the ones chosen by GOD.

>implying the finl boss is not the fucking crocodile from chapter 1 looking for a rematch after training for 3 years
Power Level 1000000, it faked its death

You heard it here first

>the taste of the 11's means anything
>your taste means anything

If I want a cooking manga i'll read Shokugeki no Souma, not Pepe's Bizarre Cooking Adventure.

I would love this.

that's even worse than toriko

I was seriously hoping for the Level 100 Surprise Apple

I will never hope for anything again when it comes to Toriko

>I was seriously hoping for the Level 100 Surprise Apple
so was I, brother

Same, actually. Maybe 'real' GOD will be it.

Could Neo make a Lv 100 Surprise Apple?

There was plenty of stuff like the Cooking Festival, where we had an entire chapter that did nothing but introduce chefs, a chapter for the first stage of the tournament, then the second stage was dealt with in one panel, then a bunch of bad guys turned up and everyone started fighting. You had stuff like Toriko running into the new world to rescue Komatsu only to cut straight to several years later, skipping the actual rescue and life in the Gourmet World, or Coco jumping down a hole with Grinpatch only to have the result of the fight revealed in a few panels of flashback well after the arc had ended.

As trainwrecky as these arcs been Neo has been fantastic. He just makes shit happen

>Gararagator somehow survived being decapitated, butchered, and having every pound of its meat eaten on the spot
The weirdest thing is, that's actually pretty plausible by Toriko standards. We've got an entire Full Course Menu of ingredients which can bring the dead back to life (including one that hasn't even been shown yet).

I feel it started to speed up half way throug ANOTHER arc

I mean there were lots of kinda useless chapters about that swapping bodies and souls bullshit then they set up a cooking tournament and at that moment it started skipping stuff, the tournament itself was almost completely skipped

Still possible.

The pacing has been fucked before then

I can see Midora breaking out of that shit and destroying the planet. The cooking tools didn't do anything to Jiro

I bet Neo will make Surprise Apples his staple diet since it's an endless supply of highest grade food that can be obtained through his favorite method of hunting

I love this headcanon

Face it already, it's all on Shimabu, he's been dropping shit all over the place as soon as he was getting bored. It's just that in the Gourmet World there was nothing else to hide it.

Gator regrew from poop

Feels like a rushed ending.

Bleach has bad ratings but its allowed to go at Kubo speed due to making more money than Toriko.

Well yeah, a ton of characters and plot threads have been thrown away. We were deprived of 3 potential arcs for other full course ingredients, had the pets disappear entirely, had most Neo members go MIA, missed out on several steps between powerups that would have kept things at a linear pace, and had all the major characters rushed to the finish line to the point where we didn't even see any reactions to 3 of the most delicious ingredients on the planet (2 of which were being sought by heavenly kings).

I'm seriously thinking something went on behind the scenes that forced the author to skip a ton of content to finish the series early.