"ay yo white boi, let's Make America "Great" Again.. starting in my bedroom"

>"ay yo white boi, let's Make America "Great" Again.. starting in my bedroom"

How do you respond?

Fuck off, degenerate nigger. You're contributing to the downfall of Western society.

sorry im gay

Cute

>Ywn have a blacc qtie mistress that will roleplay with you as a slave on the downtime from your white wife and kids
This is the natural order of the white man

Make white children but also bleach the lesser races to I prove the wordl

By saging a leaf.

"Y-you too..."

I want her to growl at me and nibble on my cock like a puppy with a chew toy

Impregnate her obviously. Anyone saying anything else is a cuck faggot beta loser.
No one said you have to stay with her.
I have a buddy who's brother knocked up an African girl who looks just like that. Twice. The babies are both learning his native European tongue (Balkan fag) and he is now married to a girl from his home country and has 3 kids with her and one on the way.

conclusion. 4 white babies. 2 halfies. The African girl in question already got her tubes tied as well.

I'm not a zoophile

>tfw could be slaying black pussy left and right because I've been getting mired by them all summer but only interested in White and Asian girls and they are deathly afraid of me

Damn, being a tall, muscular Latino man is hard.

fine
i'm not some kind of fag dude
being a fag is the worst thing a man can be, period. she looks decent, and there won't be a pregnancy, so yeah i will fuck her

i said this without looking at the thumbnail and just replied on principle but she is ugly and below me and it's not because she's a coon she's just ugly
but the big idea is that white genes are why the west is great. any movement, policy, doctrine whatever that hurt the west was NOT coming from white genes. so yeah i'd fuck her but i'd go to any length to make sure we didn't have a kid

Sorry I'm clean.

I fucked a nigress in miami and she loved being called a nigger and referring to me as 'massa', in bed ofc

it was hot desu

sorry i'm not attracted to males and neither am i into beastiality

Vapid women like this are like a dead fish once you have them between the sheets. You literally have to teach them everything. Of course it's just a picture, but it's what I imagine.

yeah, I would. Wouldn't keep her around obviously but I would. Maybe we could try some slave/plantation owner play

>impregnate
>abandon
tyrone's problem now

Sorry, its whores like you that made me get my dick cut in half and tucked inside me. Now i have to jam a dildo inside my huge cock hole so it doesnt come out.

Kill yourself and i hope your wife leaves you-

For me!

>taxpayers' problem now

o-okay

>being this gay
Just go suck a dick dude.

>tattoo

I'm not gay, I bang with protection or pull out.

>Implying you can't white wash the blacks out of existence while also pumping out kids with a white woman.

refer to my original post I've also done something of the likes by accident. I knocked up a Puerto Rican girl when I was a teenager. She was older and married. That's the only kid she's had in the last 10 years and supposedly the only kid she will have.

I unintentionally changed the demographics. Even if it's a tiny blip. She was already pretty white as it is. But her kid has blonde hair and green eyes now. I could give a shit if she speaks Spanish or listens to reggae ton. That's a new white child in the gene pool.