Jemele Hill calls the President of the United States a white supremacist

S.H.S. calls for her job. Is this a fireable offense, or is she just being a "journalist"? How is this not going to provoke violence against the president and his supporters. I think the bitch is done, press S to spit on her grave.
archive.is/CQKDZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ
outkickthecoverage.com/espn-suspended-linda-cohn-let-jemele-hill-slide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh boy first comment better not mess up

Ayyyyyyyyyy

>that flag

You were doomed to fail leaf.

Lol

Fucking leafs. How are you supposed to get fpbp when you post some retarded shit like that.

Poor right-wing snowflakes getting triggered over mean words about their orange cheeto god

she's obviously dead wrong, but just because she had dumb ass opinion doesn't mean she should be fired for it.

He's doing a shit job at being a nazi white supremacist. Shame.

jemele hill is the definition of uppity black nigger woman nobody wants to deal with

Jemele hill sucks. Every time she talks its always some black vs white bullshit or the blacks bein held down. Been doing this shit for YEARS. she doesn't know jack shit about sports.

The left gets people fired for comments all the time. Start playing their game or you will lose.

the irony of this will be lost on Sup Forums

We really should shut down all the media stations. They are all mouth pieces for the corporatists.

I'm going to spread a lie about you raping that 8 year old child last month. See how you like it pedo

If we shut down the fake stream media, we will free your mind brother.

This.
We honestly should be pushing for the takedown of CNN and all the mainstream broadcasting news stations. They are just anti-American propaganda stations.

lets be real tho FOX SPORTS> ESPN
FUCK MIKE AND MIKE IN THE MORNING

Stupid chink

I dont think people should be fired for saying things, but a hefty dose of public ridicule for being a Fucking idiot is fair. Although this shit really us getting out of hand. Ive lost good friends who think im a white supremacist for having the belief that people should be treated equally and that white people have a right to represent themselves the same way every other race does.

Bow

Irony of what? Why would fascists dislike fascism?

There would be no ESPN or black supermacists like this black trash if Trump the cuck was white supermacist.

There's no irony. We fight fire with fire. In the end, we just end up being right. It's about high time fakestream media got shutdown. CNN needs to get takem off the airways.

Tru dat

>id:me1
heh

>We fight fire with fire. In the end, we just end up being what we claim to hate.

It's true, I saw it!

Turnabout is fair play

She shouldn't be forced out of her job through the imposition of the government (which isn't what's happening here), but as an independent assessment, that's absolutely correct. She should lose her job if she is that bad at it.

of course it is

just realize it makes you the liberals as well

Sometimes you don't win by taking the high road. In the end, the victor is sometimes determined by who is left alive.

Better to burn out then fade away faggot

The whole left said the same thing. Why single this bitch out.

Googled her and it was what I expected

Nope. We hate fakery and deceit, not the honest reporting of news.

Fraudulent stations like CNN need to get completely shut down:

youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ

CNN is not freedom of speech. It is corporate deep state manipulation and lies. They are a complete and total fraud being played on the American people, not a "difference of opinion."

is there any way for us to pressure ESPN if we dont have cable to begin with? just shitpost them some email messages threatening to cancel?

doesn't change anything that was stated

>calls Trump a white supremacist
By the modern definition of the label, she's right

Why is everyone in your country so fucking stupid?

So, in your esteemed opinion, how do you counter the culture war when you have influential, stupid people spewing garbage like this.

Not true at all. They are literally pushing out fake news and the manipulations of facts. They need to get completely shut down for being a fraudulent news corporation. At the very least they need to verbally disclose who their parent companies are and verbally say they are not free and unbiased news before coming on the air.

youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ

the progressives actually think she was just "saying it like it is"

They already went into damage control and issued a statement saying she had been talked to and what she said was inappropriate.

Samer is an insufferable faggot and his articles are garbage. He's the journalist deadspin deserves.

They are not a real news organization.

by doing what they do only more drastically

Fired. No, that's some lefty shit.

literally who?

she is extremely young good for her

Plus, look at that comment count. People think that Sup Forums is an echo chamber, you should see the circle jerk going on there. They go so hard, they are getting chapped hands.

>irrelevant overweight white girl in her 30s-40s calls white man a Nazi
oh no how will he ever recover, blumpf btfo, this definitely hasn't happened millions of times before with no consequences for either party involved

You just chastised everyone here for doing what they do. Nigger what are talking about?

No we don't need to counter their lies with our own. That's not our way. We just recognize that they are liars and fabricators and we rightfully shut them down.

youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ

>White
Do you know what you're talking about right now? You should kys.

think about it for a second

it seems like all ESPN has left is stupid stunts like this to get publicity I doubt the stupid nigger even understands what the President is

Whites get fired for far less. This is a good battle for us and ESPN made exactly the decision that is best for us PR-wise. This shit has people pissed off as fuck.

We are good and our enemies are evil because of what we stand for and aspire to, not because of our tactics.

forever this
be the example you want to see in the world
live by what you stand for and lead by action
do not become the other tribe to destroy them
that will fuck us all, always does

>Jemele Hill calls the President of the United States a white supremacist
So is she wrong? Trump is not a white supremacist? Trump is not /ourguy/?

Call for her execution? Lie about the left and imply things about them that aren't true?

Force her to apologize instead of firing her. The left will explode, because apologizing to Trump is 1000x more baleful to them than being fired.

I can go along with this

I wouldn't say Trump is a white supremacist. The left tie that term in with "Nazi". Trump is definitely a nationalist though which is 100% fine. The left hate that word too. Basically libtards are always triggered.

>I'm a retard who doesn't understand my own country's defamation laws

Sup Forums here. ESPN is absolute SHIT and people are leaving it in droves. It's about to be dropped by Disney aswell.

Patriots and Packers are /ourguys/, don't forget it!

Bro. They are not a real news organization. It's illegal for drug companies to make fraudulent untested claims about the drugs they push. They're not allowed to write whatever they want on the medicine label without serious repercussions. That's the standard that self-purported news agencies like CNN should be held too. If they get caught pushing widely inaccurate statements and completely fabricating news stories, they should face huge legal backlash and be shut down for airing fraud.

kys shill we are pro censorship of subversive and marxist ideas. Pro complete physical removal and control of those who would destroy western society.

We are not fucking liberals and your "x is just like y" argument WHICH YOU ALWAYS USE for everything - has no power here.

Fire her and proceed to rake her over the coals. We should no longer tolerate the communist DNC's attempts to derail our society.

The question is, what is white supremacy? I would assume that the left has changed the definition just like they did with rape and racist. So any white person who doesn't fully endorse the blame of whites for all of modern society's problems is now to be considered a white supremacist. Naturally, the left wouldn't see any problem with this label for Trump. For them the only good white person is one that hates themself for being white.

Texans tho.

There was a time when journalist were sopose to be objective and could lose there job for spouting bullshit(libel) without a hint of evidence or truth. She should lose her job. But we live in a future were integrity is lost. Anyways

CNN has to unironically get taken down though. They don't just express leftist opinions and criticize the right. They completely fabricate stories. It's beyond an even reasonable degree. They have completely doubled down on presenting fake news stories and there is no checks and balances in place from stopping them from doing so. I'd love to see them argue fair points and make their claims, but they are just salacious gosspiers pretending to be the truth.

Let this man be the face of CNN:

youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ

>if you fight your enemies, they win
go back to your side of the border, leaf

Texans are shit unless you mean cowboys.
I'l be rooting for you though, you guys need it.

Just being a (((journalist))). (((They))) set the agenda and all the usual suspects will fall in line. I can't believe I'm beginning to unironically think Hitler was right all along.

>For them the only good white person is one that hates themself for being white

Oh no friend all wrong. They have to hate themselves for being white WHILE holding the belief race doesn't exist and white people don't really exist.

Gotta have that double think it's double plus good.

Welcome, brother.

ESPN already set the precedent that they will fire you if you say controversial political statements. At least if you are right wing. They did this with Curt Schilling because he dared to say that trans women are actually just men in drag

Please fire this cunt. She ruined Sup Forums by existing and now we are all stuck here.

Anonymous source here. Can confirm this as well.

Everybody's got an opinion senpai

And what do you think would happen if a white man on ESPN had said that all Obama supporters are racists and that Obama is a Black Supremacist?
Personally don't care if either of them weren't fired in either situation, but there should be no double standard when you know damn well if the aforementioned situation took place the white guy would be instantly terminated.

A much older, whiter anchor got suspended for saying espn was getting too political. No one said shit.

Now that this shit has happened, everyone on twitter is acting like espn hates her, despite the fact they gave this sheboon all the attention she could ever want.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from criticism or freedom from losing your job if you piss off over half your companies' viewership. My prediction is ESPN will try to ride out the storm for a few days and hope it goes away. If it doesn't, they'll reluctantly shit-can her. One good sign is that after the news broke today that all she was getting was a stern talking to, the internet lost its mind and ESPN employees began anonymously leaking info about this incident: outkickthecoverage.com/espn-suspended-linda-cohn-let-jemele-hill-slide/

Jemele Hill is even disliked within ESPN

white supremacist is the white man's "nigger". meme it so

free speech faggots

Shes one of those idiots who think Kapernick is entitled to a spot because he is black.

SEE

Yeah, the main difference being if one of us says anything, we get fired outright instead of a "talking to."

Then again, IIRC, they "let go" (read: got rid) of any "right wing" (read: white) holdouts right after the election.