Piss on this traitors face. All these traitors and sympathizers are going to get the gas

Piss on this traitors face. All these traitors and sympathizers are going to get the gas.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/susan-rice-house-investigators-unmasked-trump-officials/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/susan-rice-house-investigators-unmasked-trump-officials/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
youtube.com/watch?v=SG3j8OYKgn4&t=767s
youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg
beta.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/european-business/ukraine-protest-leader-now-heads-central-bank/article17486363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's going to have his name, reputation and job restored, very shortly.

HR McMaster will die in jail for what he's done

Why. He's taking down the pedos. are you a pedo?

Israel will fall you fucking kike thernobitch.

get back under the desk and slurp that commie kremlie cock. faggot

Y-you want me to pee on my screen or print a picture?

McMaster and Flynn are on the same side you retard. WHY DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD TRUST JEWS OVER GENERALS? Seriously. Jews must be stupid or something, the level of delusion most are expressing right now is HILARIOUS.

shut up rat.

flynn, manafort and paige are all going to get gassed.

traitorous scum.

Lay it out for me, retard. Explain how Flynn's worldview is anything at all like McMaster's. I want everyone here to see just how retarded you are.

Guess you are a pedo after all.

They're both American Generals who don't have dual allegiances with Israel like every fucking kike that lives in this country. Fucking thernobitch kys.

This. Say what you want about them, but they're redpilled at a level we can't even comprehend.

i know you have a fascination with those themes. commie scum.

Nice try Satan.

traitors are going to be purged.

kek, you shills live in la-la land

Your pic related is part of the crime that Susan Rice confessed to in her classified deposition with the House Intelligence committee, thanks for sharing
cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/susan-rice-house-investigators-unmasked-trump-officials/index.html

look a commie leaf. im so surprised

Archive please unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/susan-rice-house-investigators-unmasked-trump-officials/index.html

this

>Donald Trump
>Don Jr.
>Jared Kushner
>Mike Flynn & his son
>Carter Paige
>Paul Manafort
>Roger Stone

all traitors

shut your commie sympathizing pig mouth up. did i just say only republicans? democrat and republican traitors are going to get shot

traitors on both sides are going to have their day of reckoning

>Barack Obama
>Hillary Clinton
>Huma Abedin
>Anthony Weiner
>Cheryl Mills
>John Podesta
>Robby Mook
>Philippe Reines
>Jake Sullivan
>Debbie Wasserman Schulz
>Imran Awan
>Hina Alvi
>James Comey
>James A Baker
>Ben Rhodes
>James Clapper
>John Brennan
>Andrew McCabe
>Sally Yates

all traitors (forgetting many more)

No

commies dont get to call others traitors. you reek of russian sympathizing. kill yourself.

>McMaster and Flynn are on the same side you retard.
wow this is some low-level trolling.

no, McMaster and Flynn are absolutely not on the same side. for one thing, the mainstream media practically worships McMaster and says he's awesome (obvious indication he's a globalist puppet), yet they hate Flynn's guts... of course Flynn is the one that openly stated on Al Jazeera that Obama made a "willful decision" to support ISIS in Syria knowing it might create... well, ISIS. the caliphate.

but yes, keep shilling. you're not very good at it.

>This. Say what you want about them, but they're redpilled at a level we can't even comprehend.
no. you're both probably the same person. this is absolute shit-tier shilling. actually give up facts and evidence if you want to convince anybody of anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYGsadcBiFA

"More flexibility"

Haz some uranium, gibs muh foundation some moniez.

P

le deplorable mind is a scary place

nice, I always just post the NYT article. definitely saving that little infographic...

Jesus christ. I don't have time for shills today. Why the fuck are you people still here. You haven't made an impact on this site in over a year. JIDF can't do shit. CTR can't do shit. You guys are pathetic. Wasting so much energy on a board that manifests chaos.

hahahahah you sound so retarded.

commie mike flynn is a globalist pig making moves all over the world to fatten his personal bank account. shut your faggot mouth up you absolute retard

That's an interesting piece of art. Do you know what it says?

I knew someone would do it. Thank you user for making this literal brainlet look like the retard he is

"the Russians"

it's funny how there's literally no distinguishing between Russian citizens and the Russian government, it's so simplistic for Democrats it's literally "The Russians"

it's pretty weird since Russia is historically the seat of communism and the Democrats were basically communists for much of the 20th century... and now they're rehashing the Red Scare for a 21st century audience?

like what the fuck lol, this "reds under every bed" shit is so fucking stupid and yet here we are

you faggots say I'm shilling, I'm telling you the truth

Michael Flynn, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, went on Al Jazeera and admitted that Obama made a "willful decision" (I use quotes because it was literally a quote) to support the jihadis in the (now failed) takedown of Syria despite DIA's reports that it might lead to the creation of a "Salafist principality" or a caliphate... an Islamic State. ISIS.

here's the video. you guys are pretty bad at the shill thing, maybe try photoshopping some garbage left-wing memes or something

the actual relevant part:
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

the whole interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=SG3j8OYKgn4&t=767s

ISIS IS MOSSAD YOU JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT

these is what drumf gets for hiring a bunch of rats.

these rats are gonna convict him for a deal and get the minimum punishment while drumf will rot jail until he dies

typical response from a communist pig. and im sure youre a r*ssian as to how your capitalizing it like a good commie goy

What is your problem with supporting THE UNITED STATES over some sandnigger kike illegitimate sate.

Seriously. What is with jews and their insatiable need to put a terrorist country over their TRUE BIRHTPLACE AND HOME.

It's interesting how the Democrats went from their comfy-cozy and quite lucrative relationship with Russia to the new McCarthyism. Was Ukraine worth it?

I guess the Dems did find someone more suitable than the FBI to "investigate" their server being "hacked".

I can think of a neo-con on the other side of the aisle that must have been giddy as hell when that all came about.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg

Who's in? Who needs to stay out and do their homework?

i love for a while all the russian shills and sympathizers always spew

>>> MUUHHH SAUDI ARABIA!
>> WE WORK WITH THE GOOD GOY IRAN

meanwhile all their billionaires are profiting off their devoted retardation to the kremlie. what pathetic retards

hahahahahahahahaha

I think it's hilarious, the wasting of money and and prescious time. And all for NOTHING.
This timeline is something I could never hope to describe, verbally or pen to paper.

> flag
> random babble and retardation

checks out, subhuman

>what happens when JIDF hires 14 year olds
notice I give you video of absolute bombshell evidence of America funding/arming/training/supporting ISIS right from the horse's mouth and you're literally talking about commies, goys, and the Jews.

you have no argument. seriously, like I said earlier, this is some low-level shilling. kill yourselves.

(and if it was totally lost on you guys, the fact I'm bringing up Flynn admitting that ISIS is bullshit that we supported... might imply to you I don't support Israel, seeing as Israel is absolutely in favor of taking down Syria)

I found a Russian cuck. How does Putin's cock taste?

Listen up!

>> flag
>> random babble and retardation
>checks out, subhuman
are you literally just mimicking people on Sup Forums? your replies do not make any sense based on what you're replying to... maybe you just have the replies pre-programmed and spout the party line whenever required

> LISTEN UP GOY! WE NEED TO INVADE UKRAINE SO I CAN OPEN UP MORE SHIPPING LANES

trust me subhuman commie, you dont want to do this.

you actually think anyone is reading that retardation? hahahahahaha tinfoil hat cucks are so cringy

Yes, Obummer never promised more flexibility and insulted those questioning ties with Russia. Hillary, her foundation and her husband never made millions from selling Uranium. The "reset button weirdness never happened.....

HEY GOY! GET TO UKRAINE I NEED MORE BILLIONS! TRUST ME! AFTER I WILL REPAY YOU WITH A COZY DUMPSTER!!!

wait, i thought we were nazis? now we're commies?

just remember, it's not us saying it, it's your boy Van Jones who said it best

RUSSIA = NOTHINGBURGER

bombshell evidence.....

Lemme ask you this. Do you support Israel? Cuz you magically forgot to tell everyone who ISIS was created AND IS RUN AND MANAGED BY MOSSAD.

do you have an extra chromosome? never mind, the flag checks out. be gone subhuman

ISIS IS FIGHTING ASSAD. I SUPPORT ASSAD OVER KIKES AND THEIR STUPID PLAN FOR WORLD DOMINATION!

Whatever you say, trannyfucker therno

you are obviously a commie diaspora scumbag. spewing utter retardation like you just crawled out of your dumpster

Probably the only time the truth crossed his nigger lips.

> kike

impyling russia isnt run by dual citizenship jews

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahahahah.what a bunch of cucks

Empty tough talk.

You guys really showed how powerful you were at Charlottesville LOL

You guys look really tough letting Barbara Specter and Soros continue to live. You're so intimidating and effective! Here comes the gas/day of the rope/etc... in the form of whiny internet posts against the alt-lite. Literally the only thing you faggots do. Off yourself, I know you want to.

> B-B-B-BUT SAUDI ARABIA!
> RUSSIA IS BASED AND HATE SAUDI ARABIA!

its funny how its good when it works for them. dirty kremlie pigs. how disgusting.

You sound like a 40 year old butthurt jew that isn't getting his way anymore.

Who needs the FBI to investigate your server being "hacked" when you have dirty, third-world assholes that you put in power?!

so we're nazi commies who live in dumpsters, got it

did your mother ever read you the story about the boy who cried wolf?

does your mother even know how to read? im sure shes a dumb soviet era retarded cunt

yes, we're such inconsequential losers that hundreds of millions of dollars are spent annually shilling on humble andean mountaineering imageboards

maybe if you had something a bit more substantial than "muh Russia", people wouldn't laugh at you?

beta.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/international-business/european-business/ukraine-protest-leader-now-heads-central-bank/article17486363

> capitalizing r*ssia

proxy or diaspora scum. no one likes you subhuman. get back under the desk at the kremlie and blow your master

my mother brought banned books across the berlin wall to east germany in her own information war effort against the commies

don't you think calling everyone a nazi and commie for any little reason is counterproductive? it's almost as if you want to fail

or maybe you're just an idiot

piss on ryan too. He reminds me of hairy reed.

> m-m-m-muh mommy got books!

thanks for confirming you are a literal soviet rape baby. i knew you were a special kind of retard

we can't kill soros if we kill soros where will antifa get their money? who will we gain power by promising to get rid of'

read a fucking book you dumbass this all happened before. soros is practicing accelerationism.

>Soros is the good guy
fuck off shills