The US violates German law

The US military has been using its massive air base in western Germany to arm rebel groups in Syria without Berlin's permission
Washington's air base in southwestern Germany was used for a time to store and send weapons to Syrian rebels, according to the Süddeutsche Zeitung. If the report proves true, the US could have violated German law.
"Of course we assume that the US government is aware of German law and the current arms embargoes," the spokeswoman added.

dw.com/en/us-sent-weapons-to-syria-through-ramstein-military-base-report/a-40495553

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/The Greatest Generation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA
youtube.com/watch?v=AgvtMeC_7_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what?
We need to be best goys forever.

>thinking Germany is going to do anything

German guilt will serve them for another century or at least until the next shoah

Kick the dirty Americans out of your country Germany!

>The US military has been using its massive air base
This says that the US is using it's air base that is in Germany. The air base is technically US clay therefore no laws were broken.

Germany is an occupied country, they have no rights unless we give them permission.

that only works for embassies

Fuck off homo. CIA gets to do whatever he wants

>German laws
How about that NATO obligation to pay a certain % of GDP on defense? Surely Germany is aware of this policy they agreed to and signed.

Germany:
In 1914 you allowed yourself to be fooled into defending a failed state.
In the 1920s you plunged into financial and moral degeneracy.
In the 1930s you turned Nazi.
In the 1940s you tried to wreck the entire world.
In the 1950s you didn't want to talk about it.
In the 1960s you pretended it had not happened.
In the 1970s you became fucking smug.
In the 1980s you thought your shit no longer stank.
In the 1990s you decided you needed to "fix" Europe.
In the 2000s you acted morally superior.
Now, finally in 2017 with your open borders and migrant problems, your American occupied airforce and Army bases you are getting exactly what you've so richly deserved since 1918.

dich mache ich fertig du beschissener Jude

So? We're America, fuck you.

speak american you dirty fucking kraut

wir rüsten China technologisch auf und brechen euch 2030 das Kreuz , ihr beschissenen juden und niggerfreunde könnt dann nicht auf eine Ostfront spekulieren . so etwas wie dich sollte man vernichten

U.S. Military installations are considered U.S. soil.

By treaty, Merkel's cuck government can't do shit, assuming they have the balls.

wenn du willst treffen wir uns in 72 h in den usa , bring mit was du willst , ich bring dich um du mieses Stück Scheiße .

they won't do shit, she might spew some threats but it's equivalent to a 5'6 skinny fat kid muttering insults under his breath about chad

wenn ich morgen in der Stadt einen yankee sehe mache ich ihn alle , ihr seid überfällig ihr miesen Freimaurer . In absehbarer Zeit werden wir die Russen auf euch hetzen

Lol like Cuckmany has any laws or the wherewithal to enforce them they're too busy sucking somali dicks

sorry I already told you I don't speak back to back ww2 loser, also that is made by an american company jerry

good, send obama to germany to stand trial

This is what happens when we get a Nazi like Trump in office. I have to admit that it had been fairly humorous up until this point, Trump has literally done nothing but make this country a burning landslide though. We need to impeach this guy before he types in the nuclear codes and destroys us all.

Remember to pay your NATO debts. Can't believe how all western countries fund america's imperialism.

Lmao why would Americans be subject to the law of filthy arab sharia? That's just nonsense.

Germans grab ankles, pay reparations to the Pollocks.

Pollocks have hard ones for America, give us Germany's 2%.

Helmet drinks shitty, room temperature beer, watches his daughter Sabine get railed by his new neighbor, Mandingo Mogadishu.

Nothing changes at Ramstein.

Life is good.

wir schmeißen euch jederzeit raus wenn wir das wollen , du dummes niggerschwein hast keine Ahnung - und wenn es sein muss schicken wir das KSK und verhaften deine judendummficker und Freimaurer und glaube nicht wir wären nicht in der Lage Kernwaffen zu produzieren - mit dir redneckversager werde ich in 2 Minuten fertig , dann schicke ich dich in mein Privatkazett und hole deine Nieren raus

lol what, you will rush the russians upon us?

Has Merkel paid her military bill yet?

wie gesagt ;ich besorge mir jetzt deine ip , dann deine Adresse und Versicherungsnummer und übermorgen foltere ich dir deine Beine kaputt

The USA is ZOG.

übermorgen habe ich deine ip und Adresse und für 400 € fliege ich nach Montana und mach dich fertig - du bist tot nigger

What law? Germany has been an American colony since WW2, it never gained independence.

lol ok, show us your flag

Nazi dog. You'll lick American boots for another 100 years.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/The Greatest Generation.html

>Fund

As Trump puts it the US pays the lions share.

within the next 72 h I will find your traylerpark and than I will torture you , I will send the pics to your mom , than I go to disneyland and I will have a most interesting holiday - you made a mistake nigger .

Lol do something about it krauts

i'm not black, blacks don't live in trailer parks either
what are you so mad about?

What are you, a Nigerian or something? We taught Germans better English than that.

germany has sent a shitton of weapons to the "rebels" as well. you can see german weapons being used in those jihadi videos from the lybian jihad.

That's fine.

why are you guys not taking him seriously, I"m unironically calling the police

First jews destroyed Russia, then Germany, now the USA.

what is germany going to do about it? lodge a complaint to NATO? lol

lel

found the cuck

i'm not kidding, i'm not about to be killed by some wanna be varg

Tough shit.
Germany is a non country.

Implying they give a shit

Germany is like the 54th state. They don't have any laws we can't walk all over. The same goes for the (((EU))). The trouble of course is that the USA is the Rothschild's personal empire.

So you're actually from Montana?

yeah actually that's exactly where I live, he probably has my house by now

>implying you gave china tech
China stole their tech, faggot. They didn't need you to get a hold of it. Chinks are weak and will never be able to fight a war against us.
Their soldiers are trash just like their shit navy and air force. They have some decent missiles but it won't be enough to fight against us. We destroy theirr navy and they will be stuck in permanent defense.

maybe you can make a deal with him, he seemed to be interested in your kidneys

I'll play your game. I've been trying to get people to play mine for years and no one wants to show up.

>How about that NATO obligation to pay a certain % of GDP on defense
2% to be exact

yes and we do - if you count in the money we have to spend and pay for you fucks to be on our territory. yes that's right we pay billions, pay your electric bills, house keeping, whatnot. that is not in our offical military spending, but IS military spending.

if you pay for your own fucking army and barracks, we can use the money for OUR army.

>U.S. Military installations are considered U.S. soil.
no

only embassies are

Good point. I did enjoy buying gas on base and driving a big loud truck when I was stationed there. Probably pissed you guys off big time.

didnt we GET germany after ww2

im pretty sure germany is still owned by the USA

The base is American territory. German law doesn't apply.

>Probably pissed you guys off big time.

I grew up beside Tempelhof Airbase in Berlin (where i saw my first nigger at 12yo) and we saw hardly anything of you guys. you stayed on your turf. you had your own supermarkets, cinema and so on, so there was hardly any possibility to piss off the locals. it seemed to me at the time the US military tried everything to keep their soldiers from interacting and 'fraternizing' with the locals. french and brits were much more visible.

the only thing that pisses me off, like i said, are those burger polititians and talk hosts, that ask us to spend more on military AND foot the bill for the occupation forces.

Dude, we own Germany.

Shut up!

You are an occupied puppet!

USA! USA! USA!

That's actually a funny coincidence. I was larping about the truck thing, but I did live in Berlin in the '80s as a kid, but not with the Military, my dad is German and my mom is American.

LH Flug um 14°° von Frankfurt . in 18 h stehe ich vor deiner Tür

we are
we know
but you can't (reasonably cheaply and quietly) keep up the occupation without our help. Top piss off the Japanese or Germans yould consume resources that you don't have or are needed elsewhere

also, i hope you are aware that you are a puppet as well - that of kikes and globalists, so not a state, but still apuppet

Didn't they used to have a green logo?

I loved those AAFES gas coupons.

Pull into the Esso...some German queer in his Polio on the other side of the pump...he's paying $8/faggolitre...I'm paying $2/gallon.

Zip through the Dorf...commie traffic camera flashes me...never pay the tickets...ditch my car in the forest the day before I PCS.

Go the club off post...Michael (pronounced "Michelle") is standing their w/his realschule lover...I motion for her to come such a bald eagle out of my howitzer...Michelle is weeping in his Radler...I bang his girl in the WC...leave my bastard in country...no PX cards for anyone.

Yeah, those were special times.

You know who else said that? Fucking Hitler.

Heh, I used to always laugh my ass off when I saw Dodge dualies driving around wiesbaden.

so we were kids there the same time, nice.

what i remember more starkly than the burgers are the russians flying with supersonic speed just 100m over our houses and falling out of bed, when the boom hit.
...and their funny little Ladas, filled to the brim with 4 soldiers with ridiculously large hats...

>German pussy gov't
what are they gonna do? give another city to refugees?

I also remember hearing them test artillery or something on the other side of the wall after the sun went down. There were a few times I got to see tank convoys roll down the street. We're you living there when the wall came down? I was pretty young but I remember it was a party that went on for a week or two. We we're walking with a group down the kufurstendamm (sp) and met a bunch of people across from the East. My parents took them out to dinner and I got to stay up way past my bedtime.

USA! USA! USA!

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ec8XZLAckA

One time we had like 5K greenKrauts outside our gates, whining about "Giftgas." All these cheesy fucking signs...the women holding them up had the grossest fucking armpit hair. With each ignorant chant this stink cloud of exhaled cabbage and stale beer drifted up and and into the heavens. So many mullets, both male and female.

The fucking funny thing is that we didn't have any gas...we had nukes. Stupid Krauts. Lulz.

we're getting lectured about human rights violations from the country that sold mustard gas and sarin to saddam?

Pretty much this.

Who cares? The Germans are fucking doormats, they don't even have the balls to protect their own people from the onslaught of rape and death they've invited over the border. Doormats aren't to be respected. Sage

>We're you living there when the wall came down

of course, but not near Tempelhof, but in Kreuzberg, where the wall was cutting off the end of my street. my experience was similiar to yours i guess, just not at the kudamm, but at checkpoint charlie which was close by.

it's weired thinking back at those times, that it was absolutely natural as a kid, that you couldn't go to the end of your own street. just how the human mind takes extreme social and environmental constructs and constraints as natural, if you don't know any better.

so you wouldn't mind, if we have a closer partnership with russia, like under our last chancellor? even more even? closer economic and security ties?

oh no, that's the very thing that your kike-masters are afraid of...

youtube.com/watch?v=AgvtMeC_7_o

Super checked. If I remember correctly it started the night of Nov 8th, and all day Nov 9th people were walking on the wall, myself included. I don't think your average person can understand the significance of this because in October you would have been shot for doing that. Do you remember the Soviet ww2 memorial where you couldn't cross the street? We lived in Steglitz back then. We actually had a neighbor that had relatives in the East and got to visit them on occasion. What an amazing contrast. Did you guys ever go across to the East?

thats cute, a german calling out another country as having kike masters.....

>not a state
Israel

Yeaph! Germs like that american cuck in the ass since 1945 hehe!

>Did you guys ever go across to the East?

quiet a lot. my uncle and his family still lived there, so we were there once or twice a year. It was quiet expensive, because they used their coutry and citizens as randsom. we had to "convert" 25 DM for each adult and day to Eastern Mark 1:1. so it cost. you couldn't buy anything with that shitty currency, because there was nothing worthwhile to buy. sure, some ocasional book printed on toilet paper or christmas stuff. but everything was scarce and most of the stuff was decades behind our standards by quality and design.

the only thing, that would have been wothwhile was groceries - you remember Berlin having no farmland of it's own. but precicely that was forbidden to export. so by the end of the shitty system we had heaps of cash we could convert back..oh well..

what i remember most was the comparative lack of color and the darkness. they had huge energy problems in the GDR(DDR). so there were only very dim street lights after dark and everything was gray. hardly any color and if there was (like the cars) they looked unnatural and washed out. even the faces looked gray for the lack of good make-up and shitty environment.
But live was happy, when i was with my family there. they went to school, grew up, got their kids. it was not like they were constantly miserable. quiet the oposite actually. the scarsity and lack of materialistic stuff made it a nescessity to build intricate social networks to get the stuff you needed. so in the end there were lots of people around and much less social isolism you have in societies of today.

>Amerigoys arming the """"rebels""""

basically amerilards are paying taxes to help ISIS

i'm not convinced the kikes that actually control the US are living primarily in Israel. Sorros and his Ilk are mostly US-citizens, no?

we actually have not that many jews in elite positions in germany. there are quiet a few, granted, but nothing like the US levels - I mean look at trumps cabinet for fucks sake.

but since we are nothing but a US vassal and the US is under kike control, we are by extend as well - of course.
Anyhow, i hardly beliefe the jewish influence by itself is really the driving problem, more the globalist power elite, be it the Koch Brothers or Heinrich Kissinger. Their interests are neither in line with yours nor mine.

That was kind of my experience too. We would go to our neighbor's family's farm in the East and it seemed gray and dingy. We'd hit the Polish Market in East Berlin because there were a lot of neat things to buy (still have a bunch of Russian stacking dolls of communist leaders and such, plus nice dishes). It seemed pretty run down, but people were pretty happy, and we got a lot of attention as Americans from everyone. I'll never forget riding in a 3 speed column shifter Traubant you could see the road through the floor. We had one weekend where they spit roasted a whole pig and it was a ton of fun. Good people.
When we would drive to the rest of Germany through the East I seem to remember that the Soviets would time us to make sure we weren't going off of the highway and that there were a bunch of places where the military was watching the road.
One of the saddest things I remember from living there was going to the museum about people trying to escape the east. The mirrors looking under the car because people would hide in gas tanks. I'll never forget the homemade hot air balloon some guy made to escape the East. It's amazing how much people forget in one generation.

Germony getting rekt itt

>WE HALP THE REBELS GROUP FUCK YEAH USA USA

oh nooo. how are we gonna recover from the mass german muslim immigrant cock sucking retaliation.swallow it all hans that'll really show us

what about american law and arming muslim terrorists with weapons? isnt that a violation of our constitution? isnt obama going to be convicted of treason?

>without Berlin's permission

>implying berlin opinion matters at all

>as Americans

didn't you say you were half-german? so you probably speak german without accent and wouldn't have stuck out as foreigner, beside the clothing and such that clearly marked you as westener, but not american if your mom is from european decent, no?
Did you consider yourself American, even though you lived in Germany and are only half american? just curious..

> The mirrors looking under the car
didn't you say you went to the east? they always did that with the cars. blood hounds, tank inspection, the full drill...every fucking time.

my friend in elementary school was one who fled with his mother to the west in the back of car seat. his brother was a baby and cried at the border. the mother suffocated the child trying to quiet it down. he was living with other relatives, not his mother. i think she ended up institutionalized and he was a very disturbed young individual himself.
fuck this fucking system. i'm so glad it's gone. even if we also live unfree today, still under the watchful eyes of just other secret services. it's nothing compared to those times compared to the impact it has on our daily lives.

Unfortunately I suck at languages and we spoke English at home because I went to an International school. At the time in Berlin, English could get you around, but I could get by with passable German when I was a kid. The full blooded German kids were not impressed, though. I've been called an Ammie a time or two. My mother is a white American, though. I've pretty much lost it all now after 25 years of living in the US. Everyone but me in my family speaks German. My brother's is pretty bad these days though.
It was heartbreaking what people were forced to do to escape. I don't blame them, it was night and day between the east and the west. I think I was only about 9 when we moved out of there, so forgive me if my memory is bad, but I remember that there was one ubahn line that went to the East and they shook you down before you got over there. I'm sorry your friend's family had to deal with that. It's incredibly sad.

I invite germany to do something about it. I'll wait

Sorry, I didn't answer your question. I consider myself American, I've lived here since I was 12 and my dad is now a us citizen. I've always been a citizen, born here.