Sup Forums hates muzzies

> Sup Forums hates muzzies
> Sup Forums hates Israel
> The IDF kills literal thousands of muzzies daily, thousands more than any Sup Forumstard will get in a whole year

really made me thunk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Lebanon_conflict_(1985–2000)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We hate almost everyone.

rats killking rats...
who cares

Its never that black and white though, Whilst Sup Forums may support the killing of one group or another this doesn't mean that Sup Forums can agree with anymore of what they do or are

>The IDF kills literal thousands of muzzies daily
Yeah sure buddy

just because we don't like muslims doesn't mean we can empathize with the muds about losing their homeland from jews. you won't see me crying crocodile tears about palestinians but it's still fucked up what israel has done to em

No, fuck you. Im not muslim but i dont hate muslims. Yeah islam is a terrible religion and isis is bad, but i dont care whatever the fuck the ''muslims'' believe in. I don't encourage killing others because they believe in something else, that itself is ISIS-tier.

so fuck off mossad.

Youre a nigger

> I don't encourage killing others for what they believe in
> kill all Jews, nuke israel

this is REALLY making me thunk.

Go suck that Jew cock, faggot

Muslims wouldn't be doing Muslim shit if it wasn't for kikes so we rightfully hate them more

When the fuck did i say nuke israel? faggot

i hate myself for being a racist, but jews are the fucking worst of all races, even worse than muzzies desu.

They could kill all of them and it wouldn't be enough unless they also kill themselves

yeah I'm sure all the woman stoning would magically stop if duh jooz dissappeared

I want to nuke israel fampai

What wrong with stoning women

Enemy of my enemy is my friend, i suppose >:D

Haha good meme faggot

Hezbollah is where it's at right now.....battle proven trumps front-running fagelas. Good times ahead for Nasrallah.

>all the woman stoning
Yea cuse that's really happening a lot right, that's not some rare thing you see in some isolated sand village

Btw Jews invented stoning

Unironically pro-Israel here. Fuck all kebabs. Israel is superior in every way and I hope they completely absorb palestine. It would be an improvement.

>thousands
>daily

nice try scholomo

>trying to get sympaty for filthy kikes
die

I hate all semites equally.

Of course you're Pro-Israel, you have a meme flag.

Show flag jew

Nigger

Here's me without one. Arabs cannot into modern civilization. They are completely ineffective at running countries. Israel isn't even that special, it's just a western country in the middle east. It's incontrovertible evidence at just how shit arabs are.

Sup Forums hates everyone but for what it's worth Israel's Muslim-killing record is fairly sub-par. The average Muslim dictator has killed more Muzzies during his regime than Israel has in all of it's existence.

Mad because Israel btfod?

When have they ever been btfo'd?

It's actually pretty fun to try and think of stuff that Sup Forums doesn't hate.

>completely ineffective at running countries
Kinda hard when you're being invaded by kike muscle and being bombed into oblivion. Purposely being destabilized by western forces for subversive means. Syria is a very good example of that right now and despite all the kike meddling Assad is holding it together

>d-d-d-die

Whimpering Sup Forums posts, literally the only power you'll ever muster against your evil boogeymen that oppress and dominate you because you're so strong and uber and dangeroussss

Why no attempt on Soros life, goy?

Scared? Maybe Jews have greater minds, greater hearts, greater bravery, and greater WILL.

The enemy of my enemy is also my enemy.

this. Kinda hard having a stable country when the kikes and all other western countries fund and create proxies to destroy your country. Even after all that assad managed to BTFO the jews

whenever i think of Sup Forums i always come back to this image
its literally what Sup Forums ends up boiling down to since this place has more wars than the Middle East half the time

you know he's a Muslim right lol. Seeing Sup Forums talk about muzzies and shitskins ruining europe and then go around and suck the dick of one is hilarious.

>Even after all that assad managed to BTFO the jews

When did Assad btfo the Jews? When his country got bombed by the IDF and he didn't retaliate?

Literally when?

>le IDF kills literal thousands of muzzies daily,

lol they barely do anything compared to our GWOT.
And they never help because we cannot be seen as their ally.

I don't hate muzzies as much as I hate Israel. If they were smart, they would pander to the right and we could share in a common goal for once.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Lebanon_conflict_(1985–2000)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War

t.Blonde haired green eyed Jnoubi whos father and grandfather fought in hezbollah

The IDF is literally helping ISIS & al Qaida. all non faggots here support the Syrian Army

>sucking mudslime dick

fucking kek. so many ahmeds itt

Nigger

>Kinda hard when you're being invaded by kike muscle and being bombed into oblivion

Israel is constantly under siege by all of its neighbors who have invaded them multiple times. Arabs constantly try to invade isreal including inflaming the arabs there, giving them money and weapons and constantly encouraging them to attack and overthrow the state. Yet israel still exists because they aren't subhuman retards like arabs. This is such a retarded excuse of why these monkeys cannot run a country. The fact that isreal not only survives but thrives despite their larger, more populous and more entrenched neighbors all want it gone is not evidence of Israels superiority but arabs inferiority.

Besides, Arabs fight each other all the fucking time. It's nothing new.

not so fast

my man, religion is literally the last fucking thing i think of when fighting evil. I could care less if he is muslim. He's not beheading people, he's fighting evil and i will always respect him for that
And even after all that. Assad didn't let you kikes implement rotschild. he has no rotschilds, he keeps his pipeline, he keeps his country He wins you lose.

>Kikes literally behind islamic terrorism and the importation of the 3rd world -- why don't you love kikes, Sup Forums?
These JIDF threads make the board boring af.

Niggers kill 6,000 other niggers every year in the US alone. Am I supposed to like niggers now?

Fuck off kike shill

Wow a stalemate where the arabs (Unsurprisingly) took many more casualties. Israel sure got humiliated.

And this was with the int community tieing their hands with muh civilian bullshit. This time its going to be a straight rape and pillage scenario

Just like how the US didn't get humiliated in Vietnam just because they killed more of them.
Rite?

>Assad didn't let you kikes implement rotschild. he has no rotschilds

What happens when you let children near geopolitics. I can't even make any sense of this.

let's be real. Israel has no where near the destruction being put upon them like iraq and syria. Is israel being bombed? is israel being attacked by proxies? Is israel being portrayed evil in the media to gain support for war?

Wut
Sup Forums is getting dumber and dumber on average, lately. Seems like it's mostly 15 year old kids nowadays.

Woah, another graph with no sources that looks like it was made by a five year old in paint that goes on about how duh jooz r bad because mcdonald's or something. I'm sure this is the one that will change my view
Again
>I don't want to kill people for their beliefs
>kill all Jews

Pick one retard

Cant beat a bunch of shisha smokers with akms while you have the most advanced military in the region. Sad! And no, hizbollah won as Israel doesn't control the south

lurk more.

No one actively tries to invade or attack Israel, literally the only stories you hear are some Hezbollah little rocket that was shot or some Palestinian attacking someone. Even ISIS apologized months back for attacking an Israeli unit which is very telling on who's really controlling ISIS

>Kikes literally behind islamic terrorism

That's right! Islam is a religion of peace, kuffar.

Hey its jew kiwi

You're fucking retarded aren't you? Literally WHEN did i say ''kill all jews''? your argument right now is shit

More womyn need to be stoned to be honest.

Nipping that shit in the bud. Nice work, comrade.

I've been here literally forever, it doesn't make the autistic ramblings of turbo-children any more legible.

Lurk less, faggot.

Muslims are bad. Jews are worse. Without Jews we wouldn't have Muslims flooding our countries. Fuck 'em both. They can kill each other off for all I care.

>You can't rothschild me, kike! Allahu ackbar, free palestine.

You right now.

If your enemies are fighting among themselves, just sit back, watch and enjoy the show.

You got to hate niggers and love little trannie girls to fit in here.

Ron Paul.

You realize that the purposeful destabilization of the Middle East is what is directly behind the influx of refugees. The more the governments collapse there the more these people will flood European you fucking moron

When you went on about "muh based muzzie hitler btfoing all the kikes xDD" or are you one of those "I'm not racist or anything not all blacks are niggers" people? Take 's advice and learn basic shit before you go on your stupid unintelligible rants. Also "lurk most" hahahahahaha are you literally 12

>Implying border controls can't be a thing

By your logic Israel should be swimming in Syrian refugees.

>deliberately misunderstanding the image so it seems ridiculous
You have the JIDF shill thing down pat. Hope you're at least on the payroll

One abrahamic sandal-wearing child-raping genital-mutilating funny-headgear-wearing woman-hating child-killing anti-white war-mongering self-righteous desert-dwelling zealot is as good as the next.

Don't you faggots ever get tired of calling Jews "JIDF" what exactly do you think it adds to the conversation?

Look at my trip, it's not like I'm shilling.

Why take em when you can make em?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is a fallacy. Your enemies are your enemies, all of them.

Hahaha you dumb JIDF. How the fuck is assad killing jewish proxies and protecting his country from rotschild the same as ''KILL ALL JEWS!!''

in the grand scheme of things, the corruption promoted by jews, the debt slavery, etc...is vastly more concerning than the muslim issue. muslims are only in western countries as hostiles due to jews anyway.

>Is israel being bombed? is israel being attacked by proxies? Is israel being portrayed evil in the media to gain support for war?

Yes Yes and YES. They have been for over 50 years.

>No one actively tries to invade or attack Israel, literally the only stories you hear are some Hezbollah little rocket that was shot or some Palestinian attacking someone. Even ISIS apologized months back for attacking an Israeli unit which is very telling on who's really controlling ISIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab–Israeli_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

They have tried many times, and they still face constant resistance from the palestinians. They had overwhelming numerical superiority in men, heavy weapons, tanks and planes which were all cutting edge soviet equipment along with soviet trainers and soviet advisors all dedicated to a simultanoes invasion on multiple fronts and THEY STILL FUCKING LOST, not only did they fail to invade israel but LOST LAND. They are so goddamn incompetent. They only reason they don't invade now is they know they would face another humiliating defeat.

They beat the shitty arab proxies. Arabs beat other arabs, the only thing they are capable of beating.

WTF is that lack of trigger-discipline and shoving the barrel into the rock shit??

>By your logic Israel should be swimming in Syrian refugees.
Because Israel is behind it, dumbass. They actively behind the destabilization while also pushing for European countries to open their boarders. Its called subversion and Zionists want Europe flooded with these people not their own country.

Everything you have said has been in defense of israel. You deliberatlely misconstrue others' arguments so you do not need to address them.

These are the actions of a shill. You're the only one dumb enough to believe you're not being incredibly transparent.

Oh so if you're behind it you can't be in front of it, got it. Also border controls still not a thing, apparently.

Not in 2006 & 2000

Wow congrats on having the most uninformed comment I have read all week. Must have taken a lot of work

no they're not. Israel is not being droned, israel is not being invaded and attacked by billion dollar jihadists groups.(Israel even admitted to not wanting to get rid of isis, and treating al nusra fighters) Israel is not the target of the great satan to spread propaganda that they're terrible and should be invaded to gain support.
iraq and syria have the whole WORLD (except for russia and iran) against them

>jidf

hahahahahaahahahahah hahaha hahahahahaahahahahah confirmed for 15 year old literally no point in arguing anymore

>the point of his statement
>you

>Yes Yes and YES. They have been for over 50 years.
Who is bombing Israel? Even the pathetic Hezbollah rocket attacks never actually reach anyone and almost certainly false flag for them to bomb Palestine.

And the only reason they are able to do what they do is because we pump billions into their country annually

>I hate all semites equally.
I read this "I hate all smellies equally."
Am I metal?

lmao you don't realize how obvious you're making it that you're JIDF.

like jesus, you're getting paid for this Jared, at least put in some effort

>no they're not. Israel is not being droned

Arabs would drone Israel if they could, believe me. Isreal actually has a competent defense industry capable of defending their own skies, unlike arabs.

>israel is not being invaded and attacked by billion dollar jihadists groups

You think no funding goes into hezbollah or hamas?

> Israel is not the target of the great satan to spread propaganda that they're terrible and should be invaded to gain support.

Are you retarded? Watch arab news, all they shriek about is ending the zionist state, a ton of their military spending is for the explicit purpose of a potential conflict with isreal. The UN human rights counsel does nothing but condemn isreal on the whims of their arab members despite the arab states being far worse offenders of human rights. All media outlets in the middle east and the entire muslim world does nothing but condemn and wish for the death of isreal for the tiny patch of land they occupy.

>iraq and syria have the whole WORLD (except for russia and iran) against them

They have the WEST against them. Which is superior to them in every way. Nobody else cares about them.

What part was wrong leaf? Enlighten me.