Receive christ today!

Come /pol.
Rejoice as God sent his one and only son to die on the cross to save us from our sins. All you must do is accept him as your savior and you will be saved.
>Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -John 14:6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA
youtube.com/watch?v=SHGUfxcVesI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I accept and thanks for the thread before bed. I am planning on falling asleep to the movie "the ark" tonight. I have already tried watching it twice and I still havent made it to where one of his sons decide to stop believing some weeks before the storm. Plenty of cool and tragic mysteries like that in the OT but the NT is really where it's at. Have a good day user and lets meet up in heaven later for some beers.

fUCK OFF, YOU JEW WOSHIPPING NIGGER LOVER.

See "Risen" too. Fantastic movie.

Nice adding it to my list. Thanks a bunch!

The character who played Matthew was far and above the best representation of genuine Christian disposition.

God bless you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA
youtube.com/watch?v=SHGUfxcVesI

how can ye escape hellfire?

> God sent his one and only son to die on the cross to save us from our sins

Why did God need to kill himself to appease himself?

> All you must do is accept him as your savior and you will be saved.

Does that mean you are saved you don't have to go to church any more, or give them any more money?

>Why did God need to kill himself to appease himself?

that is one of the points where the mainstream doctrine of the Christ literally BEING also God falls apart

but anyway, he had to do it because otherwise the dragon would end up paying for their sins with them and Christ's sacrifice was "taking back" what had been "stolen" (all lost souls)

>Does that mean you are saved you don't have to go to church any more, or give them any more money?

when and if you are saved, you will be unable to resist doing good works and following his teachings as EVIDENCE that you are saved

you may not need to go to church ( though i would argue otherwise, but if you ARE saved you will then be unable to resist letting Christ shine through in deeds such as that

i will be happy answer ANY other questions about the Gospel/Bible you may have

anyone?

Unsaved
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Saved
Matthew 13:43
Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Revelation 21
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

How to get saved
Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>Does that mean you are saved you don't have to go to church any more, or give them any more money?
Yep
You don't have to do anyworks at all though. You still should though because you're still rewarded for them(Rev 22:12).
Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

>You don't have to do anyworks at all though.

well do have to obey the doctrines of Christ, 10 commandments, etc, whether any of that counts as "works" is a matter of no-end of debate

>Romans 4:5

i hold the words of men, even if among the most pious and righteous in the Bible, second to Words directly from the mouth of the Most High

I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour

why haven't you taken the breadpill yet?

nice

No thank you.

It's sadistic how you Christians falsely advertise your death cult.

Any scripture that debunks black hebrew israelites view that all whites will go in slavery and that gods only son didnt come for us.

>Be me
>See the cristfags
>try to save them
>fail
Newfags can't triforce

Fedora stays on.

I accept and welcome Jesus Christ as my savior

>black hebrew israelites

dehehehheehe

Why the fuck i would want to LARP as ancient Israeli?

>when and if you are saved, you will be unable to resist doing good works and following his teachings as EVIDENCE that you are saved

Ok I can dig this, but then isn't it impossible for a human being to be saved?

He that taketh into captivity, shall go into captivity is the strongest case for that doctrine

You can kill him he dies can rises again.

>Ok I can dig this, but then isn't it impossible for a human being to be saved?

i dont even

>t's sadistic how you Christians falsely advertise your death cult.
>141423416

It's laughable how you whatever-the-fuck proto-autists think that crayon scribbling a bunch of sixes, cubes, and retarded triangles everywhere is going to give you control of the world over God's objections.

GoiN' today to chruch and ask if som1 can baptize me with water in a lake or somethin'

Sadly we only have roman catholic chruches here ...

Not an argument missionary, bible speaks of hatred for Esau

All glory to God in Jesus Christ's name. Sodomites and Commies BTFO.

Ok, so you are saved. Since you are now basically godlike, you basically act like Jesus and all.

My question is, pretty much the problem with human beings is that we are sinners/imperfect. Wouldn't being saved/not being able to resist doing good works 100% of the time therefore mean that we are no longer human?

please elaborate

the only death cult is that of anything other than following Christ, which is the dragon's way, which indeed results in nothing but death

>Go, my son. Get tortured and hanged on a cross for days in order to save humanity from their sins
>Wait, Dad, what did you just s
>BE FREE, HUMANS
>Wait no, not that free. Yes, I killed my son to save you from Satan, but that doesn't mean you can go around killing stealing and raping.

Good book, OP.

The problem is, God is the creator and the origin of sin.

According to Genesis, Adam was without sin. God, being omniscient, knew that putting the tree of knowledge in a particular spot in Eden would cause him to eat it and condemn billions of souls to eternal damnation. He could have just as easily put it somewhere else.

So Adam never had the free will to choose to sin, it was God who made the decision for him.

>Since you are now basically godlike,

nope

> you basically act like Jesus and all.

no do your best, in perpetuity

>Wouldn't being saved/not being able to resist doing good works 100% of the time therefore mean that we are no longer human?

you are "human" until given your new bodies and new minds

the difference between Christ and saved humans is, humans will still sin and stumble and fall, over and over, until their death or the second coming, whereas Christ NEVER stumbled AT ALL in righteousness

>God is the creator and the origin of sin.

no, Lucifer was, by his own will, separate from God, he made the choice to become something else

>So Adam never had the free will to choose to sin, it was God who made the decision for him.

that argument isnt a fraction as clever as you think it is

No need to escape what ain't real.

correct
Gehenna does not exist, YET

Praise Christ!

>no, Lucifer was, by his own will, separate from God, he made the choice to become something else

this is really getting to the core of some problems with deities in general. How can God be all encompassing, all powerful, and Lucifer be allowed to influence God's creation in such a way?

Praised be the lord & saviour of mankind!

Can't wait to see you all burn in hellfire,heathens