Shingeki no Kyojin

Official Mike and Nanaba thread

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

RIP Banana girl

I want Bert to live a long and fulfilling life.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

I want to kissu the Hisu.

I am Historia Reiss, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in the inner walls, 'It belongs to the state.' 'No!' says the man in the Walled Chapel, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in traders guild, 'It belongs to me.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... The Walls, a structure where the common man would not fear the Titan, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, the walls can become your city as well.

Good attempt user.

Ymir pls

What?

FRAUD
R
A
U
D

Eh?!

Hisu is no fraud

This is how the final page of the final chapter will look.

I want her to bully me.

Tfw
>you will never drink tea with Nanaba as she nuzzles your shoulder
>you will never hug Nanaba
>you will never give Nanaba a piggy back ride
>you will never eskimo kiss Nanaba
>you will never stare lovingly into Nanaba's eyes
>you will never fall asleep cuddled up with Nanaba

I would love to be bullied by Cutestoria, it would just be so cute

Eren pls.

Not even close.

Her headbutts are probably dangerous though.

Midgets are to be bullied.

But Historia just bullies back.

Truth

Will Annie ever see her father again?

That's when you abuse her and show her who is boss.

Ymir please.

Kek.

Don't kid yourself. We all know you are pussy whipped, Ymir.

Ymir definitely beat her behind closed doors when she didn't make her a sandwich.

Tell that to Manlet.

Reiner and Bert will win. I believe in them.

The manlet bullies but in return he also got bullied. By another midget.

Implying Ymir isn't the sub

Historia is pure. She knows nothing about sexual deviance so she can't be the top.

The opposite.

Ymir isn't like that. she may have a sharp tongue but her touches are sweet and gentle like the afternoon breeze on a summer day.

Historia pls

She threw her down a hill and was the first to headbutt her.

That was just some friendly banter.

>Abusive husband apologists

And Historia just headbutts her back.

Ymir assaulted her and used physical force to make her drink alcohol

It was date rape.

Ymir did nothing wrong.

Historia likes to abuse other midgets, see also Rod.

I was at a restaurant the other day and I noticed that my waitress had a black eye. So I gave her my order reallyyy slowly because apparently that bitch can't listen.

Rod deserved abuse and more. He was a terrible father who let his family die.

Hahaha
That's what she would want you to think

Kek. user pls, you were just like "y-you too" the entire time.

Well she also killed him afterwards.

It's one of Hissy's fond memories of Ymir

Waitress pls

Date rape! Call the MP!

There was nothing Rod could have done

You're right, he just wanted to ditch his poor family. He even let the children die horribly.

>implying any of the MP care enough to do anything about well, anything.

The MP are even worse.

I don't know what will happen but I believe in them too user.

This. Rod did nothing wrong.

Lance corporal Rivaille to the rescue

Nice try Rod.

Rod is devil spawn supreme.

Rod can't even fight Historia and win, what could he have done against Grisha?

He should've made effort helping his kids at the very least. He was the only one running ahead, no surprise the fat coward also survived.

Rod was a kind and just ruler that was betrayed and murdered by conniving Scouting Legion scum and his bastard daughter.

Rosa pls.

SC is life

If Rod was such a good king why didn't he do anything about the titans and let his family die?

CUTE

Are they though?

He wanted to. He begged his father and Uri to wipe out the titans. And what was he supposed to do against Grisha? Go full retard like Eren and fight a 15-meter titan with his fists?

It's like he has some torture pack near to him, just in case.

They should have captured Eren as soon as they could instead of letting him join the survey corps.
>Those hands
Nice

SC such a cute

And yet in the end all he cared about was having the coordinate power do the Reiss could remain in charge. He was a manlet with a God complex and a bad father.

He had to clear a path and make sure Grisha didn't bring friends

Helping his kids run away instead of leaving them behind like a coward would have been a good first step.

More like he wanted to save his own ass.

Fucking cute.

If he had stopped to help, he would have been killed as well. Rod, in his great and all-encompassing wisdom, knew that escaping and living to fight another day was the best decision.

Top Kek.

This. Also, instead of deciding to spill what he knew, he decided to turn into a mindless titan to kill everybody, including his only survivor daughter. The guy was a selfish coward. At least Ymir's reason to not say what she knew was because she had a debt with BR. Good for Kenny, he was the only one who knew when to talk.

Not even Alma would say something so pathetic, Rod pls.

That too. The guy was a jerk all around, he didn't care about helping humanity he only cared about having control over everyone.

The King of humanity is not obligated to share his knowledge with Scouting Legion filth.

He is if he's supposed to protect his people.

He turned into a mindless titan because Historia smashed the syringe with the serum on his face and forced him to become one, that wasn't his choice. He tried giving Historia the privilege of being the coordinate with the ability to do as she pleased with that power. She turned that down because apparently Eren was more important to her than gaining the ability to learn the truth and save humanity.

Cool story Rod.

You even see him licking it from the ground

Pigner pls

The Scouting Legion are mindless thralls that can do nothing other than send waves and waves of earnest and hardworking humans to their death. Just look at their latest travesty in this arc.He does not have to share anything with those fools. They would have been wiped out long ago, if not for the King's mercy.

Rod pls go

Just a memory.

>Reiss propaganda

Rod licked the serum from the ground. Also Historia defied Rod, because she remembered Ymir's words and also Frieda acting strange and how much she suffered after she became the coordinate.