You guys hanging in there?

you guys hanging in there?

I've avoided suicide multiple times now, you can say i'm doing fine.

Wow,iIt has been a long time since I last saw this image.

After allt his time, still ronery, user?

Watching anime, shitpostin, enjoying the sun and living that NEET life.

Doesn't get any better my man.

Anime, VN, and vidya are the only things that keep me from ordering that helium tank.
Good thing this year is shaping up to be a good one.
Might pull the trigger next year around this month if nothing good come up.

no

You have to dig through tons of dirt to find the gem user. Hang in there.

>ronery
meme aside, why would anyone like 3DPD?

We've given up on real women. If you still yearn for 3DPD you're better off on /r9k/ these days.

/r9k/ isn't even /r9k/ any more. It's been shit since the old one was killed and then revived. I want to say that was early 2011.

maybe

They're real.

Speak for yourself jizz lips. I am hitting up the dating scene every chance I can get and have some pretty awesome weekends. I don't get play all the time but enough for me to keep going.

Real women though not as pretty are much better than fake shit.

be strong

>be devoted to one thing they said
>girl normally be attracted to you they said
I'm on my second job right now. Because of anime, I'm well versed to random facts in advance physics, general science, theology, biology, psychology, engineering, computer science, automobiles, military and video games. I've also studied ways of starting conversation like giving starting an argument and becoming the devil's advocate or asking about their vision of life.
I've met many girls from many departments but they just like my knowledge and walks away right after a chat. Now, they just want me when they're bored or wanted amusement.
Someone still haven't talked to me seriously (aside work).

So yeah, still hanging on.

>avoided suicide multiple times
Do you have nooses hung at head-height all over your house? How the hell do you "avoid" suicide?

Seeing the term "entropy" in Madoka and then looking it up on wikipedia hardly counts as "being well versed in science".

Yeah definitely. My new wife and her son both love me very much already.

>because of anime, I'm well versed to random facts
Somewhere in an obscure corner of a university, the powers that be are concocting a new degree in animeology

There are plenty of universities where anime rears its ugly head as some component of a film degree or a credit in east-asian studies.

this meme should leave

Fuck off to r9k roastie lover
Do you even know where you are? Society sheep kill yourself, you want a 3dpd but you aren't even able, fucking robot

I'm still standing

;_;

Hang in there till Christmas, at least!

The killer that keeps on giving!

That's one way to put it.

All trips must hang.

Except its unsustainable and you have to face the music eventually.

Source wa ore.

Yeah, I"d never kill myself because that's dumb and I have forever to be dead later.

I'm kinda doing better/worse though, I stopped talking to everyone I had a FWB relationship with. I want to be close to someone but I'm emotionally broken and averse to commitment so I can't connect with anyone. I wish I could find someone who wanted to be like friends with emotional benefits, where we pretend there's romance but don't expect anything to come out of it and we're not actually really serious.

You look at the gun with a bullet on the table longingly but then decide that maybe, just maybe, tomorrow will be a little better.

>Now, they just want me when they're bored or wanted amusement.

They is bad?

What happens during Christmas?

>FWB relationship

Can I REEE here?

No. I got the personality of a rock and no humor, I'm never getting a girlfriend.

>Can I REEE here?
No, never do that anywhere.
Also report blog threads

When we had these threads in like 2008 I was a ronery NEET. Now I live by myself and work a low-paying shit job. The crushing loneliness doesn't get any better, really.

To all you 20-year-olds, I'll say this: Either go visit Gensokyo, finish college and get a decently paying job, or get used to suffering for the rest of your life.

I have no redeeming qualities, indecisive as fuck, timid and short, life in a mess.

i brought the blu-ray on release
the trailer depressed me so much i still havent watched the movie

I've lost 8 pounds over the last 3 weeks from doing exercise and healthy eating.

Started at 222lb, now down to 214.
My goal is to reach 200 by the end of summer, and 190 by the end of the year.

>still haven't died in sleep

Nah, no need for REEEE, I'm not even close to a normie, I own a dakimakura and have a bunch of figures, I'm just attractive enough and figured out how to talk to girls and play my massive weebness straight enough that it doesn't matter.

But its all relative. Thats pretty dam normie for quite a few people here so to speak, including myself ;_;

Really?

These are the only 3 options?

How do you cope? And what job?

As much as I hate work as soon as I have a week off I literally don't know what to do anymore. I wake up and wait till I can get back to sleep again.

I never imagined that my life would be that way.

If you feel miserable, but have no intention/motivation to make any sort of change in your life and instead dwell on self-hatred and emptiness while paradoxically looking down on 'normalfags' or anyone that lives a life with a different mindset/ideals than yours, you're kind of fucking yourself over. Yes, making even the smallest of changes is incredibly difficult, but I can't imagine that the continuous negative feedback loop you experience on this shithole of a site is somehow preferable.

>having fucks to give

Lightweights.

I'm not that good at coping, honestly. I want to die a lot of the time. If you have no ties to your area, I suggest moving to somewhere in the country that is cheap to live so you can have at least a small disposable income even with a shit job.

I think the vast majority of people know this but as negative and self-excusing as this may sound, a good deal of us know there really is little hope given our circumstances, abilities, past history to make a difference. Yes we all, if you don't try you don't know but conversely there are some things where the writing really is on the wall.

Really? I mean there are literally million of things to do and more specifically millions of things you have to do outside of work if you live alone be it daily administrative / domestic duties.

Jesus, me too.
>this shithole of a site is somehow preferable
I actually talk to people here.

>tfw 22 years old and still a virgin

Why don't more people at least try doing something outrageous before killing themselves? Sometimes ultimate fulfillment comes in the form you'd least expect it. Climb a mountain or try parachuting off a building, just DO something.

things were okay-ish until yesterday until everything went to shit again

self-betterment and making positive change and assorted online self-help bullshit only goes so far when you keep getting strangled by circumstances outside your control

27 turning 28 in 2 months

Because people reach a point where doing these things provide no fulfillment.

>strangled by circumstances outside your control

Were they really? Or more excuses?

don't get cute with me you armchair psychiatrist

Being this defensive.

Excuses it is.

>Because people reach a point where doing these things provide no fulfillment.
How do you know that if you're not even going to try? Worst case scenario: you die. Best case: you enjoy living again. Just break your own rules and do something inconceivable, it's better than just ending it with a gun or a rope like the miserable faggot you are.

why? it makes me chuckle

How can I be ronery when I have you guys?

>Theology
You and I will get along fine.

maybe if you racist, and self-centric little shitheads actually started caring about people instead of just stereotypes, then you could form some actual friendships and wouldn't be so foreveralone? just saying..

yeah, but just barely. college keeps me busy, so i numb most of the pain with work.

>racist
We're not Sup Forums.

We here hate all people equally.

It ain't that easy. You'll never understand it unless you reach this point yourself.

(You)

I can't beliebe I started browsing Sup Forums when I was 20 and now I'm a 30 yo virgin.

It pains me how the posters change and how different things are right now. But from the bottom of my heart I don't regret a single thing or my time spend in here.

Same here, I've seen my old classmates get married, divorced, remarried, paying child support and other evils of the world. I prefer to live inside my cocoon

For all the cunts who say:

>hurr durr why don't you faggots get off your collective ass and do something about it

I had this "We're friends but we're flirting all the time even though we both know we won't have a romantic relationship"-thing recently. It's cool because it's kind of a confidence-booster, since you're being flirted with al the time. But, as you would expect, somewhere along the way one of you two will want more and then it get's awkward. There's also this really strange dynamic of "Let's pretend we don't care too much about each other, even though we obviously do."

Even if we each other or each other's opinions are shit, I still like you user!

Way to go user!

It isn't hard to just buy a kayak and sail out to see. It's only seems hard because you keep being a faggot and feeling sorry for yourself. There's literally no reason for not doing something inconceivable than killing yourself.

The fuck is this cat trying to do?

I'm a highly qualified(?) yet unemployed, drunken mess. But I'm watching more shows this season than ever before and am tearing through my backlog at a shocking rate.

All in all, doing alright.

Not the only currently NEET on the house so can't say I'm lonely, never knew how it feels. Never felt attracted to anyone either. How does it feel Sup Forums? Being in love, or at least infatuted?

There are so many fucking newshits because of that fucking anime youtuber the past 2 days.

Why do they come here and not just fuck off to /r/anime?

When it's going to get better?

What? who?

some anime youtuber made a video about 3x3 threads or something and there has been 60 threads about it.

it's some epic reddit raid i think.

Don't question, just hope
You'll last longer like that

Link?

why the fuck would you want a link to an anime youtuber? fuck off with them retard

never. hope your skin will grow thicker at a higher rate than things going to shit.

>enjoying the sun

How? Night life is better.

You guys might be a bunch of shit eaters with trash opinions on anime, but you're my shit eaters.

That's why I keep coming back after all these years.

Night life where I am has six legs and scuttles.

and you do that everyonce in a while, yup, it was a knife for my account but i understand what you mean

I just don't care anymore

Do you by chance have a personalized note to go with that?

Never.

note really a physical note, but a list of people i couldn't hurt, despite not being in it

I've realized that 2D bags of sand are superior a long time ago.
It's strange how much the board changed since I last saw something like this thread.

Losing wizard eligibility and getting steamrolled by a 3DPD is the bitter medicine everyone should have to attain a true appreciation of oneself and understanding that shit is overrated. Nothing will ever be close to the perfection of 2D. Its a myth.

Not really... I am feeling lonley... Everytime i try to build a realationship i get the feeling they think i am weird and then i see how they feel more comfortable around others and how they laugh and joke around while i am too shy to even say something funny because maybe my humor is weird and they will keep a lager distance to me then they already do... I don't know what i should do at this point... I tried so much but it never worked out... in the end i just have too much trust issues since the day my bf left me and told my whole friends from back then i did something i didnt do and then my so called friends all left me alone...

tl;dr: I'm so depressed and i got to the point i dont know anymore... maybe i should kill myself

Jesus Christ this is so fucking accurate.

More what happens if you don't get a degree / develop a career in your early 20s.

You can do these things without being a normalfag granted being one helps alot.

Lol I'm 26 years old and everyone has a fucking kid and family.

>since the day my bf left me

Are you a grill?

>Lol

This bothers me more than blogshit.

yes but what does it matter? ._.'

>my life right now